Vuly Thunder Large

Vuly Thunder Large (page 4 of 7)

Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Cheryl
Cheryl

Tumble tramp!

My acro kids love our large thunder tramp! The rebound mat gives them amazing height and as a parent I love the three year warranty this product provides! Such peace of mind!
Highly recommend this product to any family with crazy tumbling kids!
Definitely worth the dollars!
Thanks Vuly!!! Love it!!!

Can’t fault this trampoline!!

This is by far the best trampoline we’ve ever owned. It wasn’t too difficult to put together and the boxes themselves came surprisingly compact for the size of the product!

We honestly can’t fault it, the kids are on it all day and with the shade cloth & using the water mister we don’t need to worry about them getting sunburnt in the Qld summer sun.

100% would recommend to anyone looking to invest in a solid trampoline that will stand the test of time!

KateH21
KateH21QLD, 4500

A great option complete with Free Sunshade

Find out how Vuly Thunder Large compares to other Trampolines

Has made my life so peaceful

Super pleased that we purchased the thunder , no more I’m bored from the kids and not having to worry about my son being in his room all day.
It’s even big enough for myself which brings great delight to the kids. Son was abit unsure to when he saw it saying it’s wont be very bouncy, well as soon as he got on it he was proven wrong. Great value for money. Very easy to put together, kids even helped.

Paul
PaulSydney

Quality product that could be improved

The Vuly Thunder Large is a great size for kids and adults. Once installed its a quality strong product and a lot of fun. Take note that the manual says its takes 1hr to build. Thats never going to happen. Also the tool for bending the springs has limited reach. Getting the last springs attached was challenging. The quality of the springs is variable with the base section of some being too thick to insert into the frame. The net and sidewalls are strong and give a great bounce.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Kids love it, perfect for all ages and safety is A+

My kids love this so much. Was a family christmas present and couldn't live without it now. All their friends come to play and have so many enjoyable hours on it, burning of some energy and exercising. Awesome find. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a family friendly and excellent quality product.

I wish I had purchased it years earlier. It has been a life saver these holidays!

It was a little challenging to assemble initially but my husband managed with YouTube clips. I highly recommend the cover and even the adults are enjoying the new trampoline.
Worth every dollar spent and the children play on it daily. I am more than happy with Vuly, friends have purchased the Springfree and I honestly cannot tell the difference between the two.
The only difference is the extra money in my back pocket.

Flipping fabulous

Our boys love this trampoline. Backflips, front flips, their core strength has built up so much in the last month and so has the power in their legs, great exercise without having to encourage them to get physical. It's also a good time out when they just want some space from each other.

Lauz
LauzAdeaide

Perfect gift for any child

We purchased the Vuly Thunder after comparing many brands of Trampolines. We choose Vuly based on the quality of the trampoline and the warranty that it offers.
We wanted to encourage our daughters to play outside more, now we struggle to get them out of the Thunder. It has been used for mock gymnastic comps, tea parties, outdoor camping plus much more. I love that the cover protects them from the sun whilst they loose themselves on some exciting journey in their imaginations, thanks Vuly. Happy family here!

Laura Ann
Laura AnnMelbourne

Upgraded - will only buy Vuly!

Had a 4yr old classic, still going strong only upgraded due to my kids getting bigger. Ah geez is it big! Simple and clear instructions - read them! Amazing customer service, Christmas Day help desk open - can't get better than that! 5 stars isn't enough. Highly recommend company, product, staff - all round brilliant! Swing will be next!

Heb61
Heb61Brisbane

My grandchildren love it, it's big enough for all four of them together. Their all learning more tr

This was a perfect gift, saved me a heap of time shopping, one big gift they can all enjoy.
It's was put together on Christmas Day, didn't take long, and the children were entertained for the rest of the day.
It has become their favourite gift and they can't wait to get home from school to play.
Highly recommended and well worth the cost.

Brendan
BrendanCanberra

Impressive trampoline which the whole family enjoys

Setup was described in the manual as 1h but it took me about 3h doing it alone. Plenty of strength is needed to fit the mat and springs. But once complete the whole family loves it. Our two pre-school aged boys love playing on it and it gets them out of the house much more than before. We got both the shade cover and basketball hoop - note that these can't be installed together. Everything about this trampoline is quality and visitors comment on how impressive and good it looks in the backyard.

Great trampoline, but setup a nightmare

We found the set incredibly difficult, even with three string adults. We spent 4 hours follow Vuly's instructions and were unable to attach the mat. It was impossible following Vuly's method and they need to update their instructions. Santa wasn’t able to set it up for Christmas. :( But when we used a different method (every 10th lever) it was much easier.
Once set up the trampoline has been fantastic. Great quality. Love the shade cover. The kids have been spending hours on it. Great bounce for the toddler and adults alike.

Gill
GillMelbourne

Kids learning whilst jumping - what more could a parent want?

I chose a trampoline for my children's Christmas gift because my 2 year old son has developmental delay and needs support to develop his gross motor and fine motor skills. Bouncing, rolling, running and tumbling with his 4 year old big sister on the Vuly Thunder has given both my children hours of fun, laughter and learning! They play soft ball games, balloon fun, find the Vuly picture hunt and all sorts of made-up games too. Best Christmas gift I could have given us all.

Sarah H
Sarah HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality - kids love it!

This is a great quality trampoline and our kids have used it every day since Christmas. Having said that, we were up until 3am Christmas Eve constructing it...and it still wasn’t complete when the kids woke up on Christmas morning. It was hard work to put together, despite having watched the video and read the instructions carefully. It is also weird that it doesn’t come with a step or ladder as it is very tricky to get into. Despite this, I am impressed with the design and strength of the trampoline overall.

Find out how Vuly Thunder Large compares to other Trampolines

Awesome but could be better

The mat gets very hot in summer - have you considered a lighter coloured mat or a material that does not heat up so much? The water mister does cool it but of course you pay for the water and your warnings say don't bounce on it when wet!

I am annoyed that I did not know about the bolts that needed to replace the press buttons until I went to put it together at 8pm on Christmas eve - now I have to pull the whole thing apart and rebuild again which will take at least 3 hours of my time.

Santa scored

The Thunder (large) with the bonus shade cover was a HUGE hit with the kids for Christmas. Mum even showed the kids a few moves, and felt confident allowing the kids to attempt some tricks, knowing there were no springs to injure themselves on or any risk of falling out.

Rebecca
RebeccaMelbourne

High quality trampoline

We have a basic spring trampoline at home but decided to purchase a Vuly Springfree for our holiday house, and I’m so glad we did. The quality is so much better, it’s a fabulous trampoline that the kids (2,4 and 7) just love, along with their older cousins. I was a little concerned about the setup however my husband and I did it in 1 1/2 hours. I would say though you definitely need two people to set up otherwise it would take over double this time. We also have the basketball set (lots of fun) and shade cover (awesome idea). No complaints and I would recommend if you want a quality, safe trampoline.

CEL
CELBrisbane

Santa is so Awesome!

The kids have played outside everyday since Christmas on the Large Thunder. They use the basketball hoop and play without fighting together. That’s a win in my books. Next goal the kids aim to master the vuly deck. My husband set up on his own after watching the online video with no issues.

Kendra
Kendraadelaide

Best Christmas present ever

I brought the Vuly Thunder for my son for Christmas he and All his friends LOVE LOVE IT!! I only wish i had brought the Extra Large as he has a lot of friends.. If anyone is looking to buy a trampoline there is Clearly ONLY one brand to buy and that is a VULY TRAMPOLINE! When ONLY the BEST will do.. GO VULY

Lots of Fun, excellent Product and excellent service

Bought this product on sale, free delivery package with free cover and hoop set. This is delivered within 2 weeks and just in time for xmas party.

Product itself is well manufactured and easy to install (2 adults required, 2-3 hours work depending on how many kids can run around eager to test out while installing). Large size is strongly recommended if you would like to have fun with kids together.

Even without actively jumping up and down, this trampoline becomes our family time out place now when we enjoy each others company by simply lying on it have a read or chat.

Thanks Vuly for the great product.

Jodie
JodieSydney

Love love love our Vuly Thunder

Vuly Thunder is the perfect way to get kids to be more active and have less screen time. There’s so many ways to play on the Vuly Thunder. My 4 year old loves the pictueres on the mat and we use them to enhance his listening & thinking skills “jump on the rocket”, “jump on the dog”. We also kick the ball around in there and the other person has to miss the ball. We love that it doesn’t have springs so we have that extra peace of mind that our children will are safe. It’s seriously great fun for the whole family.

Love It! The kids spend more time outside and have a great time.

Was a bit of work to put together but easy to follow instructions on the video were great. The kids love it and are outside more often now. We absolutely love the fact there are no springs to pinch little fingers.. The prints on the mat make great extra games. Highly recommend.

Best purchase ever

The thunder trampoline is by the far the best purchase I have ever made. Easy to put together and so spacious. I can’t get my children off it. Bonus for the free shade that was provided also. I have recommended this trampoline to everyone that I know.
Highly recommend this trampoline & the company

Great Trampoline

Awesome trampoline, quality made worth every cents! Set up was relatively easy, no bolts and nuts required. both kids and adults love jumping on it and it is really stable and provide great bounce! Shade cover is awesome as well and hopefully will last longer than expected.. :) Highly recommended.

RJJasked

Hi Vuly
We have only had the Thunder a few weeks and the first leaf spring has snapped! Very concerned as note this has happened to a few others?? Also in Vic - kids like caged animals and waited weeks for delivery... now a 2 weeks wait for the broken spring, so very disappointing as we approach school holidays!! Can they jump with one missing spring? What assurance do I have that this wont keep happening??
So very disappointed!!

RJJ

On closer inspection looks like some of the springs appear tighter than others? Should they be more even? Will the others also snap? Very concerned - pls reply!

Vuly Play
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hello RJJ,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the issues that you have been experiencing.

If you could please send an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number, I will organise for a service representative to contact you about this.

Again I do apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers, Claire

OST
OST

This appears to be a serious design flaw, which perhaps coincidentally generates revenue for Vuly as replacement springs need to be purchased (with postage making up 50% of the replacement cost for 10 springs) . We assembled our Vuly Thunder (Med.) in Feb 2020 ; and already 3 springs have snapped in half at the point where they touch the frame. We purchased the trampoline in mid-2018 so Vuly advised that even though it was assembled from new less than 9 months ago; the springs are not covered by warranty.

There are 42 springs which would cost $250+say $50 postage under warranty (its $25 to post 10) - if they fail at the rate they have done so far, this should be factored into nay buying decision.

Currently corresponding with Vuly, and I find the position that a major component is only guaranteed for 1 year highly suspect.

Colleen T.asked

Hi
Can you please tell me if the springs are the same for the vuly thunder and the vuly thunder pro please

What is the difference between both these trampolines please and
Colleen

Vuly Play
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for contacting us.

The main differences between the Thunder vs Thunder Pro, apart from the price difference are:

1. The Thunder Pro frame has a matte-black powder coated finish.

2. The Thunder Pro features a softer netting made of soft terylene.

3. The Thunder Pro has full-length leaf springs, whereas the Thunder's leaf springs are half the size. This creates a larger potential for bounce.

Should you have any further questions about this, please contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire :)

Lee H.asked
Thunder Large

Anyone having problems with springs deforming and snapping?

gloria m.
gloria m.

no deforming but 3 springs snapped so far. Waiting for vuly to get back to me re solution.......cannont keep happening

Lee H.

I’ve gone through 12 springs snapping so far. I have 4 more that are bent out of shape.
I’m at the point where I’m just going to junk it and buy another brand.

card
card

i have gone through 14 springs over 5 mths, its a defective design as the weight is not transfered over entire spring but flexs on where spring bends over the circle frame. Always breaks on that spot.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives