Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
macg

Getting the bounce on customer service.

Trampoline is ok, customer service is terrible. The kids still can’t use the basketball hoop purchased at Christmas due to faulty plugs, A customer service representative suggested filing the plugs down while we wait on the correct one. ( so far 7 months) apart from the safety hazard for my children, we should not have to do this. They promise and promise however it seems no one can actually give me straight answers or what I actually paid for. Too many more issues to mention, go for another company who will be more up front if you need service, save the money and time.

Purchased in September 2019.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Final and third review after 5 years. Saga of a Trampoline!

Purchased in December 2014 at ToysRus for $1,300.00.

Other Trampolines

BenPalmerston, NT

A Little disappointed

Purchased in November 2019.

Ben

Thanks Pat, will be in touch very soon.

Trampolines

Find out how Vuly Thunder Large compares to other Trampolines

Tony M
Tony MWestern District, VIC

Dear Vuly: address how leaf-springs connect to the mat, or risk more people being hurt.

Trins
TrinsWollongong

disappointed

We have had Our vuly thunder for almost 4 years and sad to say that it hasn’t held up very well at all, considering the cost of the trampoline.
Issues we have had are, the Poles have rusted and snapped,
The entrance to the trampoline has deteriorated and is falling apart.
Other parts to the trampoline broke within 6 moths of having it (these small parts were replaced free of charge by vuly)
The trampoline has only had light use by our child (got it for his 3rd birthday) we pretty much have buyers remorse as we expected the trampoline to last much longer than it has.
Very disappointed in the product

Vuly P.Vuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
ClayAU
ClayAUSydney

Extremely difficult to put together

I have seen a few comments from others stating that the trampoline was difficult to put together, and I can confirm it is very difficult to put together. Well to be more specific, it should be simple, however connecting the mat to the leaf springs is way too hard (physically impossible for the average person to get the last several springs connected). I see others have had the same issue and I am fairly sure we have followed the instructions correctly having several attempts and going through the instructions / videos step by step. We have just resorted to calling Vuly and asking for / paying for them to come out and connect ($250).

Tomski182Ormeau

Nightmare to assemble.

GMMGold Coast

Worried

Other Trampolines

Feeling strong

Hi Biggles,
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear about the problems you had with installing your Thunder trampoline. I will send you a private message shortly so I can look into this further. Kind regards, Vuly

Trampolines

Find out how Vuly Thunder Large compares to other Trampolines

RJJasked

Hi Vuly
We have only had the Thunder a few weeks and the first leaf spring has snapped! Very concerned as note this has happened to a few others?? Also in Vic - kids like caged animals and waited weeks for delivery... now a 2 weeks wait for the broken spring, so very disappointing as we approach school holidays!! Can they jump with one missing spring? What assurance do I have that this wont keep happening??
So very disappointed!!

RJJ

On closer inspection looks like some of the springs appear tighter than others? Should they be more even? Will the others also snap? Very concerned - pls reply!

Hello RJJ,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the issues that you have been experiencing.

If you could please send an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number, I will organise for a service representative to contact you about this.

Again I do apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers, Claire

OST
OST

This appears to be a serious design flaw, which perhaps coincidentally generates revenue for Vuly as replacement springs need to be purchased (with postage making up 50% of the replacement cost for 10 springs) . We assembled our Vuly Thunder (Med.) in Feb 2020 ; and already 3 springs have snapped in half at the point where they touch the frame. We purchased the trampoline in mid-2018 so Vuly advised that even though it was assembled from new less than 9 months ago; the springs are not covered by warranty.

There are 42 springs which would cost $250+say $50 postage under warranty (its $25 to post 10) - if they fail at the rate they have done so far, this should be factored into nay buying decision.

Currently corresponding with Vuly, and I find the position that a major component is only guaranteed for 1 year highly suspect.

Colleen T.asked

Hi
Can you please tell me if the springs are the same for the vuly thunder and the vuly thunder pro please

What is the difference between both these trampolines please and
Colleen

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for contacting us.

The main differences between the Thunder vs Thunder Pro, apart from the price difference are:

1. The Thunder Pro frame has a matte-black powder coated finish.

2. The Thunder Pro features a softer netting made of soft terylene.

3. The Thunder Pro has full-length leaf springs, whereas the Thunder's leaf springs are half the size. This creates a larger potential for bounce.

Should you have any further questions about this, please contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire :)

Lee H.asked
Thunder Large

Anyone having problems with springs deforming and snapping?

gloria m.
gloria m.

no deforming but 3 springs snapped so far. Waiting for vuly to get back to me re solution.......cannont keep happening

Lee H.

I’ve gone through 12 springs snapping so far. I have 4 more that are bent out of shape.
I’m at the point where I’m just going to junk it and buy another brand.

card
card

i have gone through 14 springs over 5 mths, its a defective design as the weight is not transfered over entire spring but flexs on where spring bends over the circle frame. Always breaks on that spot.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives