Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
macg

Getting the bounce on customer service.

Trampoline is ok, customer service is terrible. The kids still can’t use the basketball hoop purchased at Christmas due to faulty plugs, A customer service representative suggested filing the plugs down while we wait on the correct one. ( so far 7 months) apart from the safety hazard for my children, we should not have to do this. They promise and promise however it seems no one can actually give me straight answers or what I actually paid for. Too many more issues to mention, go for another company who will be more up front if you need service, save the money and time.

Purchased in September 2019.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Final and third review after 5 years. Saga of a Trampoline!

Purchased in December 2014 at ToysRus for $1,300.00.

BenPalmerston, NT

A Little disappointed

Purchased in November 2019.

Ben

Thanks Pat, will be in touch very soon.

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Vuly trumps Springfree

We had a springfree trampoline and it lasted less than 18 months for about the same price of the Vuly. We purchased the Vuly and its been amazing. With 7 children there is a use for each of them, from the princess who want to play with water via the sprinkler, to the trusty camper who cant wait to spend a night under the stars to the Pro basketballer in the making who loves to get air... thanks Vuly

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,800.00.

Very good trampoline

Finally caved in and got the Thunder Large for my kids since they asked for one for months. The box was partly crushed on the side, but the parts themselves weren't damaged at all (for what I've seen). Assembly was a bit of a pain (length wise), but luckily got it put together in a couple of hours. The trampoline itself is very sturdy and of good quality. The nets are strong and don't appear to be of cheap material which is the most important part to me. Don't want to have my boys fly away on the grass. Bottom line is that they love it and they're safe when they jump around, despite some of the problems I've had to go through.

Purchased in October 2018.

Tony M
Tony MWestern District, VIC

Dear Vuly: address how leaf-springs connect to the mat, or risk more people being hurt.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Kids and big kids love it

My 3 year old loves it and my 6 month old giggles hysterically while bouncing around on it!! The kids just love it!! Being out in Mt Isa (remote QLD) the UV netting and the sun roof are a must with our 40 degree summer days and the equipment has survived the heat thus far! Not only do the young kids love the trampoline but us big kids (Mum and dad) secretly have just as much fun!!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
suz
suzmelbourne

Hours of Fun

Mama J
Mama JPerth

The perfect choice for us!

My kids 2 & nearly 6 LOVE this trampoline! It's big enough even I can get on and look up at the clouds together! I like how there are no mats to breakdown and no springs for them to injury themselves on and the netting is built in, no possibility of gaps forming for little ones to slip through.

Ash B
Ash BPerth

Lots of fun

All my kids and neighbours give this trampoline a good work out! it is used daily and had been very study & safe. Only complaint is the shade cover ripped very quickly! We will have to pay to replace it already and it is only a couple of months old.

Trins
TrinsWollongong

disappointed

We have had Our vuly thunder for almost 4 years and sad to say that it hasn’t held up very well at all, considering the cost of the trampoline.
Issues we have had are, the Poles have rusted and snapped,
The entrance to the trampoline has deteriorated and is falling apart.
Other parts to the trampoline broke within 6 moths of having it (these small parts were replaced free of charge by vuly)
The trampoline has only had light use by our child (got it for his 3rd birthday) we pretty much have buyers remorse as we expected the trampoline to last much longer than it has.
Very disappointed in the product

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Other Trampolines

Really safe, kids love it

This trampoline and their assembly service is excellent. I have a 3yo and 2yo and they really love this trampoline especially when we hook up the Vuly sprinkler as well. Had a previous trampoline model which was far inferior to this. The only thing I will add is the difficulty of adults getting in and out of it due to the door system but I understand its safety reasons for having a door this way.

Paul
PaulSydney

Quality product that could be improved

The Vuly Thunder Large is a great size for kids and adults. Once installed its a quality strong product and a lot of fun. Take note that the manual says its takes 1hr to build. Thats never going to happen. Also the tool for bending the springs has limited reach. Getting the last springs attached was challenging. The quality of the springs is variable with the base section of some being too thick to insert into the frame. The net and sidewalls are strong and give a great bounce.

Great trampoline, but setup a nightmare

We found the set incredibly difficult, even with three string adults. We spent 4 hours follow Vuly's instructions and were unable to attach the mat. It was impossible following Vuly's method and they need to update their instructions. Santa wasn’t able to set it up for Christmas. :( But when we used a different method (every 10th lever) it was much easier.
Once set up the trampoline has been fantastic. Great quality. Love the shade cover. The kids have been spending hours on it. Great bounce for the toddler and adults alike.

Sarah H
Sarah HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality - kids love it!

This is a great quality trampoline and our kids have used it every day since Christmas. Having said that, we were up until 3am Christmas Eve constructing it...and it still wasn’t complete when the kids woke up on Christmas morning. It was hard work to put together, despite having watched the video and read the instructions carefully. It is also weird that it doesn’t come with a step or ladder as it is very tricky to get into. Despite this, I am impressed with the design and strength of the trampoline overall.

RJJasked

Hi Vuly
We have only had the Thunder a few weeks and the first leaf spring has snapped! Very concerned as note this has happened to a few others?? Also in Vic - kids like caged animals and waited weeks for delivery... now a 2 weeks wait for the broken spring, so very disappointing as we approach school holidays!! Can they jump with one missing spring? What assurance do I have that this wont keep happening??
So very disappointed!!

RJJ

On closer inspection looks like some of the springs appear tighter than others? Should they be more even? Will the others also snap? Very concerned - pls reply!

Hello RJJ,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the issues that you have been experiencing.

If you could please send an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number, I will organise for a service representative to contact you about this.

Again I do apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers, Claire

OST
OST

This appears to be a serious design flaw, which perhaps coincidentally generates revenue for Vuly as replacement springs need to be purchased (with postage making up 50% of the replacement cost for 10 springs) . We assembled our Vuly Thunder (Med.) in Feb 2020 ; and already 3 springs have snapped in half at the point where they touch the frame. We purchased the trampoline in mid-2018 so Vuly advised that even though it was assembled from new less than 9 months ago; the springs are not covered by warranty.

There are 42 springs which would cost $250+say $50 postage under warranty (its $25 to post 10) - if they fail at the rate they have done so far, this should be factored into nay buying decision.

Currently corresponding with Vuly, and I find the position that a major component is only guaranteed for 1 year highly suspect.

Colleen T.asked

Hi
Can you please tell me if the springs are the same for the vuly thunder and the vuly thunder pro please

What is the difference between both these trampolines please and
Colleen

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for contacting us.

The main differences between the Thunder vs Thunder Pro, apart from the price difference are:

1. The Thunder Pro frame has a matte-black powder coated finish.

2. The Thunder Pro features a softer netting made of soft terylene.

3. The Thunder Pro has full-length leaf springs, whereas the Thunder's leaf springs are half the size. This creates a larger potential for bounce.

Should you have any further questions about this, please contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire :)

Lee H.asked
Thunder Large

Anyone having problems with springs deforming and snapping?

gloria m.
gloria m.

no deforming but 3 springs snapped so far. Waiting for vuly to get back to me re solution.......cannont keep happening

Lee H.

I’ve gone through 12 springs snapping so far. I have 4 more that are bent out of shape.
I’m at the point where I’m just going to junk it and buy another brand.

card
card

i have gone through 14 springs over 5 mths, its a defective design as the weight is not transfered over entire spring but flexs on where spring bends over the circle frame. Always breaks on that spot.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives