Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Patrick
Patrick South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the best present for our 3 year old! Easily put together by 2 people in approx 2hrs.

2 adults and our 3 year old all at the same time.
Such a stable design with the individual legs. Love the walls and the net around the base for safety, would only change the entrance to something a little easier for little kids.

Purchased in February 2021 at Vuly Play Physical store for $900.00.

Lolitha B.
Lolitha B.Central West, NSW

A wonderful product

Purchased in January 2021.

Other Trampolines

Best money we’ve spent on the kids!

Our 7 and 8 year old daughters are obsessed with the Vuly Thunder and are on it from the minute they wake up! We even play on it as a family and the basketball ring and tent add-ons add so much extra fun! It’s such great quality, the company were great to deal with and the installation service was excellent too. Have been recommending Vuly to everyone we know. A brilliant Aussie product!

Purchased in August 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,500.00.

Mum
MumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Bought this for my 3 year old and have had it for 3 months. She goes on it everyday if weather permits and even a great hangout for the family. Very good quality and confident it won’t break.

Purchased in December 2019.

annita tomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best one ever!!!!

this trampoline is amazing I find it cool that people all ages can fit and go in there, my daughter is ten years old and she plays with it every day, thank you vuly for making such a beautiful trampoline!

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,314.00.

annita tomer

Ha Ha my 9 year old gave you this review so that's saying something...Thanks again!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Astrid W.
Astrid W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great trampoline!

We have 3 kids aged 1-8years and they all love the trampoline. Having the mat reach the net with no gaps is great with a baby and the door being always closed is also a positive. The Shade roof add on has been a winner- it also stops leaves falling into the trampoline which is great where we live. We used to have a Vuly Thunder pro in XL which was better for adults to use and definitely had more bounce but we prefer that you can get under this tramp and it can be moved as much lighter. The kids play underneath it as well. I’d recommend this trampoline. Free shipping to Cairns was a winner and only took 4 days.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,699.00.

Ticked all my boxes

Lots of research went into my purchase. Safety and longevity were very important to me. Excellent service. Looking forward to a summer spent outdoors with the kids on our new trampoline!

Purchased in September 2019.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

AusNavara
AusNavaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Quality, Excellent Service and Well Worth the Money Spent!!!

We received our Vuly Play Thunder (L) trampoline and all we can say is exceptional in every way.
From the initial purchase, the staff were amazing and efficient.
Delivery was swift and on time.
Setting up the item was easy with a mixture of the Vuly Play YouTube channel and instructions provided in the box.
We could not be more happier with our purchase. Daughter spent the entire afternoon playing on the trampoline.
Would highly recommend these to anyone, exceptional quality, service and well worth the money spent.

Purchased in July 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,349.00.

Hally
HallyCentral Queensland, QLD

The kids love it! I love it!

We decided the Thunder would be a great Christmas present for our two active boys last year. It has absolutely been one of the best purchases we have ever made! Assembly was easy, Hubby put it together by himself Christmas Eve without any troubles and the kids haven’t stopped playing on it since! The safety features of this trampoline are unbeatable, and the shade cover means they are out there all hours of the day bouncing, doing ‘cool tricks’ and wearing themselves out. Our kids are still young but the quality is fantastic and I already know they will get years and year of fun out of it. So happy with our Vuly!

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,454.43.

ALISON
ALISONSydney, NSW

Love this trampoline!!!!

I bought this for my 5 and 6 year old children.

The quality of the trampoline is excellent and the safety net and skirts ensure my kids are safe and can not get hurt, which I love. I also bought this trampoline due to the sunshade. My kids are extremely fair and unfortunately burn very easily so I limit their time outside. Unlike previous trampolines we've had, they are able to play on this trampoline for hours on end without getting burnt, or me needing to constantly reapply sunscreen and worry about how long they've been outside. We have the new design sunshade and we've had absolutely no issues with it and wouldnt be without it.

Overall my kids LOVE this trampoline and we are thrilled with it. I highly recommend it!

Purchased in November 2018 at Vuly Play Online store.

Ange
AngeCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome Tramp, the whole family LOVES it!

Ordered Tramp for a Christmas present in Oct and was delivered within a couple of weeks.
Our daughter absolutely loves her new tramp and is outside on it daily. It is the first thing she shows visitors she has. Its the most stable and well built trampoline we have ever purchased.

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,600.00.

Lee
LeeMelbourne

Great trampoline

ordered Trampoline mid year for Christmas present wanted to minimise any issues. Boxes arrived damaged with holes and the delivery driver not very helpful I did all the lifting. Sent photos to Vuly of all the damage boxes lady on the phone was nice wanted a record if anything was damaged in side. Lucky for my family it was all there and all Ok. Its was a tricky thing to put the mat on. But once all assembled very happy with the product very well made. Kids have been jumping ever since.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Best fun the kids have had in a long time

The kids are the main users ,they are aged eight,twelve,eighteen.
The eight and twelve year olds use the vuly thunder playing basketball and gymnastics together.
This trampoline is the only one I have felt safe to let the kids play on unsupervised due to the way this trampoline is made. I would not recommend any other brands. This is the best.

OMG awesome

OMG!! Could not be happier! I have two boys 1 who has behavioural issues. He can literally bounce of the walls on this trampoline. I’ve had many trampolines but nothing will compare to our vuly. Amazing quality product, strong and trustworthy. Easy to set up. Will 100% recommend . Can’t wait to buy the swing next

Mel H
Mel HAU

Amazing product, couldn't be happier!

At the urging of my son's OT, we ended up splurging and getting our son the Vuly Thunder in Large. He is SO in love with this trampoline! And not just him, we all are! This thing takes an absolute beating from my husband and son, and just asks for more! It is smooth, makes no noise, and the netting is amazingly high quality. My son thrashes himself about all over the place, and just bounces off the netting and back on to the mat. The net is also quite tall, so when he bounces really high, I don't tend to worry that he'll bounce clean out of it!

Add to that the extras that are available for play time, and this one is beyond worth the money spent!

RJJasked

Hi Vuly
We have only had the Thunder a few weeks and the first leaf spring has snapped! Very concerned as note this has happened to a few others?? Also in Vic - kids like caged animals and waited weeks for delivery... now a 2 weeks wait for the broken spring, so very disappointing as we approach school holidays!! Can they jump with one missing spring? What assurance do I have that this wont keep happening??
So very disappointed!!

RJJ

On closer inspection looks like some of the springs appear tighter than others? Should they be more even? Will the others also snap? Very concerned - pls reply!

Hello RJJ,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the issues that you have been experiencing.

If you could please send an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number, I will organise for a service representative to contact you about this.

Again I do apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers, Claire

OST
OST

This appears to be a serious design flaw, which perhaps coincidentally generates revenue for Vuly as replacement springs need to be purchased (with postage making up 50% of the replacement cost for 10 springs) . We assembled our Vuly Thunder (Med.) in Feb 2020 ; and already 3 springs have snapped in half at the point where they touch the frame. We purchased the trampoline in mid-2018 so Vuly advised that even though it was assembled from new less than 9 months ago; the springs are not covered by warranty.

There are 42 springs which would cost $250+say $50 postage under warranty (its $25 to post 10) - if they fail at the rate they have done so far, this should be factored into nay buying decision.

Currently corresponding with Vuly, and I find the position that a major component is only guaranteed for 1 year highly suspect.

Colleen T.asked

Hi
Can you please tell me if the springs are the same for the vuly thunder and the vuly thunder pro please

What is the difference between both these trampolines please and
Colleen

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for contacting us.

The main differences between the Thunder vs Thunder Pro, apart from the price difference are:

1. The Thunder Pro frame has a matte-black powder coated finish.

2. The Thunder Pro features a softer netting made of soft terylene.

3. The Thunder Pro has full-length leaf springs, whereas the Thunder's leaf springs are half the size. This creates a larger potential for bounce.

Should you have any further questions about this, please contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire :)

Lee H.asked
Thunder Large

Anyone having problems with springs deforming and snapping?

gloria m.
gloria m.

no deforming but 3 springs snapped so far. Waiting for vuly to get back to me re solution.......cannont keep happening

Lee H.

I’ve gone through 12 springs snapping so far. I have 4 more that are bent out of shape.
I’m at the point where I’m just going to junk it and buy another brand.

card
card

i have gone through 14 springs over 5 mths, its a defective design as the weight is not transfered over entire spring but flexs on where spring bends over the circle frame. Always breaks on that spot.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives