• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Conway l.
Conway l.South East Queensland, QLD

Overrated & Expensive!

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,209.00.

Tim F.
Tim F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sad to see a great product let down by awful customer service

We have two small children who lover being outside on their Vuly trampoline. Recently they managed to tear the side net to the extent that it makes the trampoline unsafe, so we ordered a new net. That was at the very start of November, and when I emailed their customer service team mid-December, I was told it was on pre-order and there was a high chance it would be shipped in time for Christmas. It's now December and we still have not received the net, and there is no clear commitment in terms of when we will get it.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

Lhaynes
Lhaynes South-Eastern Region, NSW

Instructions not updated. Metal protrusions in holes for poles that had to be filed down. Would never buy another.

Who are the main users of this trampoline? Awfully presumptuous to assume anyone has been able to use it. I’m sure my ten year old would love to use his Christmas present.

Purchased in September 2020 for $850.00.

Simone M.
Simone M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Trampoline was fine, shocking after service care!!! First time I placed an order for replacement parts it took almost 2 mths to arrive. The second time I placed an order for replacement leaf springs after they snapped, the order was accepted and money was paid. Over two weeks past without any communication or delivery from Vuly. I phoned only to find out there was no leaf springs in stock. Shipment was at least another month away. No apology or email to alert me to this situation. Very poor Vuly!!

Purchased for $800.00.

Annika G.
Annika G.Hunter Region, NSW

Springs continuously break

Great looking trampoline when the springs aren’t snapped -which happens way too frequently, and then the kids can’t use it until I pay for more and they arrive. It’s also tricky swapping them over as the clips that hold them in swell and get stuck. After paying over $1k for this trampoline I’m tempted to take it to the dump and buy a different brand. So over this constant issue!

Purchased in December 2017 at Vuly Play Online store.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Alireza M.
Alireza M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely hard to assemble

Hi, A couple of weeks ago we bought Vuly Thunder Medium size. The package came ontime and the product looks high quality and nice. But the assembly was a nightmare. The two circle rows apparently have different diameters so they were not fitting as easy as it looks on the youtube assembly instruction!!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Vuly Play for $1,699.00.

Leanna
LeannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service disappointing

Purchased in July 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling delivery time and customer service!!!!

Trampoline is ok but customer service around delivery and delays, including lack of responsibility has been awful!!! Will NOT be recommending this company to anyone I know. Arrived weeks after the expected due date and not in time for my son’s 3rd birthday as promised.

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,200.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Hayley
HayleyThe Mallee, VIC

Perfect Xmas Gift Our Daughters Love It

We brought this trampoline for our daughters for Xmas they haven't got off it they love it
Customer service from the day we enquired to the day we got it has been nothing but amazing so helpful, speedy delievery & fantastic product
We love Vuly

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play for $1,099.00.

DanniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality, excellent service

We have a 2 and 4 year old. The Vuly Thunder is quite high so the 2 yr old cant get in on his own but we bought this model with quality in mind so it will last years to come. The 4 yr old worked out how to climb in after a day. Once they are in, they can safely bounce around for hours. The Medium can easily fit 4-6 young kids and 2-3 older ones. I love that we timed purchase to receive bonuses and also that it has so many attachments/extras we can purchase (or use as gift ideas for them) in the future. The customer service was excellent and we did put our own together. It was certainly made easy by the online videos but if I had to do it again, Id pay the small fee for install. Highly recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,000.00.

Thanks Sophi!

Jodi E.
Jodi E.South East Queensland, QLD

Good after sales service

The stitching gave way on the loops that attach the mat to the frame, causing the springs to pop out. The mat only came with a 1 year warranty and we were outside the warranty period. Whilst we are disappointed that it has required repairs so soon, Vuly have agreed to provide the required replacement parts.

Purchased in March 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us Physical store for $1,800.00.

Deanna E.
Deanna E.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Our whole family and friends love it. We had 2 adults and two toddlers on it the day it was set up for hours. Can’t wait to add on more accessories!

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Physical store for $1,100.00.

Ben A.
Ben A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect trampoline for kids of all ages.

This is the gift that keeps on giving, my three year old loves the trampoline and it is always a fight to get her off it! As a parent the bug thing for me was safety, and the Vuly trampoline out shines everyone else in the market across the board. Another thing worth mentioning is how good the customer service team was. I needed it delivered on a certain day, and they went out of their way to accommodate the request, while always remaining helpful and friendly.

Purchased in July 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Lawson B.
Lawson B.South East Queensland, QLD

Damn i love this trampoline.

Easy to assemble. Solid as a rock. The kids love it, and i feel safe watching them play on it. Totally worth every dollar. The accessories are amazing too. Love the tent addon

Kylie Winnell
Kylie WinnellIllawarra, NSW

Extremely Happy

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Daketiki T.
Daketiki T.asked
Thunder Medium

I have just placed my order for this today given that we are in Stage 4 lockdown here in Victoria and the kids have been couped up inside during winter without any of their usual activities like gymnastic, jujitsu, badminton, soccer, playgrounds, jumping castles, etc.

I really do hope that the Customer Service and Delivery Times are on the ball for us since it is birthday season for the kids and we are already measuring up and making sure there is a good clearance space and level ground out in the backyard.

I really liked the free inclusions of tent walls and roof covering (for warmer weather camping out under the stars (since who knows if we can go out and about this year with Covid, especially after the hideous season we had last year with bushfires galore+) and hang out without all the mozzie bites during both day and night), and the basketball hoop.

I really couldn't help myself from getting the Trampoline Deck since my son missed out on his snowboarding up at Buller and Hotham for his birthday this year, and I'd love to see their faces light up when they get to use the Water Mister during the summer!!!

I see this as the Take 2 from missing out on both camping trips during the summer and our winter wonderland vacation in the alps so please Vuly, do us proud!!!

Hi Daketiki T,

Thank you for contacting us!

Please keep up to date with your emails for tracking information so you can live track your order.

Unfortunately at the moment there are no guaranteed delivery dates in VIC due to major shipping delays because of the recent Covid-19 restictions. Please expect delays.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance with this, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Stay Safe!
Claire :)

cmma01asked
Thunder Medium

I am based in the UK and I have 3 questions!

1) I have bought a Vuly Thunder Medium second hand. The previous owners said it was only 2 years old. Hmmm! Not so sure about that. Without an original purchase receipt, is there any way of finding out its true age, for example from the batch number on the label? UT16082151

2) Two FEET are missing. Where in the UK can I get replacement feet and other spare replacement parts such as spare springs etc?

3) I'd like to be able to move the trampoline more easily around my garden but I don't think Vuly supply any wheels. Does anyone know if Springfree Trampoline Shifting Wheels can be used with the Vuly Thunder?

Hi Cmma01,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please send through your details and a photo of your trampoline to service@vulyplay.com and we can determine what trampoline you have. Unfortunately we do not have any distributors in Europe at the moment so I can organise a spare parts quote for you. This would include international freight costs as we would have to ship the parts from our warehouse in Australia. Please send through the following to the email above:

Name:
Address:
Email:
Mobile:
Desired parts:

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Hi Claire

I replied IMMEDIATELY with the details you requested to service@vulyplay.com and received an automated acknowledgement but no reply as yet. That was last Wednesday.

It's 2 of the the Vuly Thunder medium (not Pro) feet I need to be shipped to the UK.

Perhaps you could chase it up for me?

Hi cmma01,

I apologise for the delay in response, I was getting a quote organised for you.

Please check your emails for my response.

Cheers, Claire

EmCasked
Thunder Medium

I bought one of these from bunnings today but am now concerned that i dont have the critical update kit. Would this have been supplied. I am considering should i return it before opening it.

Humberto Alvarez
Humberto Alvarez

I'd contact Vuly directly and ask them for the upgrade kit. My understanding is that it's free of charge.

Loz
Loz

I bought the medium trampoline today from Bunnings and the update kit was in the shade box that you should've got (for free) when you bought the trampoline.... it's just a packet of bolts and an updated manual...

EmC

It all worked well i got the kit and the tramp is brilliant

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives