Vuly Thunder Medium

3 questions from our users

Daketiki T.
Daketiki T.asked
Thunder Medium

I have just placed my order for this today given that we are in Stage 4 lockdown here in Victoria and the kids have been couped up inside during winter without any of their usual activities like gymnastic, jujitsu, badminton, soccer, playgrounds, jumping castles, etc.

I really do hope that the Customer Service and Delivery Times are on the ball for us since it is birthday season for the kids and we are already measuring up and making sure there is a good clearance space and level ground out in the backyard.

I really liked the free inclusions of tent walls and roof covering (for warmer weather camping out under the stars (since who knows if we can go out and about this year with Covid, especially after the hideous season we had last year with bushfires galore+) and hang out without all the mozzie bites during both day and night), and the basketball hoop.

I really couldn't help myself from getting the Trampoline Deck since my son missed out on his snowboarding up at Buller and Hotham for his birthday this year, and I'd love to see their faces light up when they get to use the Water Mister during the summer!!!

I see this as the Take 2 from missing out on both camping trips during the summer and our winter wonderland vacation in the alps so please Vuly, do us proud!!!

Hi Daketiki T,

Thank you for contacting us!

Please keep up to date with your emails for tracking information so you can live track your order.

Unfortunately at the moment there are no guaranteed delivery dates in VIC due to major shipping delays because of the recent Covid-19 restictions. Please expect delays.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance with this, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Stay Safe!
Claire :)

cmma01asked
Thunder Medium

I am based in the UK and I have 3 questions!

1) I have bought a Vuly Thunder Medium second hand. The previous owners said it was only 2 years old. Hmmm! Not so sure about that. Without an original purchase receipt, is there any way of finding out its true age, for example from the batch number on the label? UT16082151

2) Two FEET are missing. Where in the UK can I get replacement feet and other spare replacement parts such as spare springs etc?

3) I'd like to be able to move the trampoline more easily around my garden but I don't think Vuly supply any wheels. Does anyone know if Springfree Trampoline Shifting Wheels can be used with the Vuly Thunder?

Hi Cmma01,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please send through your details and a photo of your trampoline to service@vulyplay.com and we can determine what trampoline you have. Unfortunately we do not have any distributors in Europe at the moment so I can organise a spare parts quote for you. This would include international freight costs as we would have to ship the parts from our warehouse in Australia. Please send through the following to the email above:

Name:
Address:
Email:
Mobile:
Desired parts:

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Hi Claire

I replied IMMEDIATELY with the details you requested to service@vulyplay.com and received an automated acknowledgement but no reply as yet. That was last Wednesday.

It's 2 of the the Vuly Thunder medium (not Pro) feet I need to be shipped to the UK.

Perhaps you could chase it up for me?

Hi cmma01,

I apologise for the delay in response, I was getting a quote organised for you.

Please check your emails for my response.

Cheers, Claire

EmCasked
Thunder Medium

I bought one of these from bunnings today but am now concerned that i dont have the critical update kit. Would this have been supplied. I am considering should i return it before opening it.

Humberto Alvarez
Humberto Alvarez

I'd contact Vuly directly and ask them for the upgrade kit. My understanding is that it's free of charge.

Loz
Loz

I bought the medium trampoline today from Bunnings and the update kit was in the shade box that you should've got (for free) when you bought the trampoline.... it's just a packet of bolts and an updated manual...

EmC

It all worked well i got the kit and the tramp is brilliant

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives