4.5

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Jethro0704
Jethro0704

Very disappointed, not worth the money

Purchased in December 2016 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $999.00.

Vuly PlayVuly Play
Edel
EdelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Great trampoline, bought for 3rd birthday present for my daughter, excellent service from vuly, we used the company they recommended to put it together.
Very happy with our purchase. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2019.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best trampoline on the market

Purchased in October 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,100.00.

Deanne
DeanneCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic trampoline

The Thunder is great for us as we Live in a Townhouse. We purchased a small and it’s perfect. Our grandkids absolutely love it. The only issue we have is that the You Tube instructions make it look like it’s a one person job and it’s not. I feel this needs to be corrected.

Fantastic for our small backyard

Two energetic boys love their new trampoline. Setup wasn’t too long but we definitely needed a few people to get the ‘springs’ in place. The basketball hoop adds fun to the setup and I’m sure it will provide a lot of joy for years to come.
We will have to take the hoop down to put the cover on to protect the trampoline so that is a shame.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Activity and Zen Zone

We purchased the Thunder for Christmas for our 4 children ranging from 14 years to 2 years. We have limited space so the small Thunder was the perfect choice. There is enough room for each of my children to have fun and enjoy outside play in a safe environment. The quality is exceptional and it is aesthetically pleasing in our yard. A big plus for me!
Apart from the great exercise benefits I have found an additional benefit by accident. My children also lie on the trampoline as a relaxation, quiet space, to look at the sky and chat to each other. It is both the Activity Zone and the Zen Zone at our place. And yes mum and dad are also using it!

Great thank you!

Susie_t
Susie_tCorlette

Good looking and lots of fun!

This was our very first trampoline purchase so we did lots of research before settling on a Vuly Thunder. We weren't disappointed. Very quick delivery and everything arrived in good order. As we had never put a trampoline together before we it did take us quite a few hours to fully assemble but the tool provided was perfect - we will be much quicker next time! The Thunder looks very smart and classy and the quality is great. The kids love it and so do we!

Bronwyn
BronwynMelbourne

Best trampoline ever!

We first tried a Vuly at a friends house and seriously, could not go back to generic tramps. It's so safe with no springs, easy to assemble and the accessories are brilliant - UV protective shade cover keeps the leaves out and cool. And of course the basketball and waterplay add ons are a bonus. We won't go back from a Vuly!

GishyD
GishyDCanberra

Quality product, very happy family

Great trampoline - fun for the whole family

Fantastic trampoline. Easy to purchase online and delivery was excellent. Assembly instructions online were out of date which caused a few headaches but got there in the end. Would recommend this trampoline to friends and family. My kids love it. Really great to see them off their iPads and getting exercise from something they enjoy doing

Jim F
Jim FWindsor

Great trampoline. Kids love it

Excellent quality trampoline. Kids spend hours on it. We only had room for the small one but still plenty of room for them to have fun. Also got the skirt, sun shade and mister which are all great additions. Turns it into a cubby house as well as a trampoline!

My kids love it!

My kids love jumping on the tramp. I was worried about the overlapping entrance but it doesn't bother them at all. It gets a good jump and the mat print details add a bit of fun. Took us about 3hrs with 2 ppl to set up...one person needs good muscles!

My son loves it

My son got this for Christmas and loves it and I really like that it is fully enclosed so he is sheltered from the sun and there is no chance of him falling off and no springs to get hurt on this is was important to me when I bought this trampoline as he is only two

Great Trampoline

Very happy with the Vuly thunder. My 3 year old kids love it and is their favorite outdoor activity. It feels safe and secure and not concerned about the kids falling out. Assembly is challenging without assistance from a couple of people. Would recommend the use of professional assembly services.

Vuly P.Vuly Play