Vuly Thunder

Vuly Thunder (page 2 of 26)

Large, Medium, Extra Large, Small

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Annika G.
Annika G.Hunter Region, NSW

Springs continuously break

Great looking trampoline when the springs aren’t snapped -which happens way too frequently, and then the kids can’t use it until I pay for more and they arrive. It’s also tricky swapping them over as the clips that hold them in swell and get stuck. After paying over $1k for this trampoline I’m tempted to take it to the dump and buy a different brand. So over this constant issue!

Purchased in December 2017 at Vuly Play Online store.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Best money we’ve spent on the kids!

Our 7 and 8 year old daughters are obsessed with the Vuly Thunder and are on it from the minute they wake up! We even play on it as a family and the basketball ring and tent add-ons add so much extra fun! It’s such great quality, the company were great to deal with and the installation service was excellent too. Have been recommending Vuly to everyone we know. A brilliant Aussie product!

Purchased in August 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,500.00.

Alireza M.
Alireza M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely hard to assemble

Hi, A couple of weeks ago we bought Vuly Thunder Medium size. The package came ontime and the product looks high quality and nice. But the assembly was a nightmare. The two circle rows apparently have different diameters so they were not fitting as easy as it looks on the youtube assembly instruction!!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Vuly Play for $1,699.00.

Don’t buy one

The large unit is impossible to assemble, after numerous calls to support, still no solution! The trampoline is being used without all supports fitted as they are unable to be fitted! I do not recommend this product, actually dangerous in the assembly.

Purchased in January 2018 at Sportsmans Warehouse.

Leanna
LeannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service disappointing

Purchased in July 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Allison G.
Allison G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for babies even!!!!!

After starting gymnastics at a club with my 3 month old I knew I wanted to get a good trampoline for Miss J before she was 1. And with the club shutdown due to COVID19, I decided to order one when she was 8 months old since she absolutely loves bouncing! It is safe and now she is just about walking at 9.5 months it is such a fun outdoor activity and a great way to bond and have fun together! It's the ultimate and will last hee through to adulthood with its quality manufacturing!!!!

Purchased in April 2020 for $2,300.00.

Worst buying experience in my life

I purchase online 4 weeks ago. Paid in full. The produce was due for deliver 2 weeks ago. Has not arrived. I have left 3 messages after waiting over an hour on hold. No response.
Multiple emails are not responded too or responded by auto generated machine resending shipping details.
Toll answers, but has to contact the distribution Center to locate and says they will call back. They don’t. So I try again and again, no responses.
The worst buying experience in my life. Vuly does not respect me, my family, or business. I want a refund as I doubt I will ever get support if there is a problem.

Purchased in March 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,000.00.

Jethro0704
Jethro0704

Very disappointed, not worth the money

Purchased in December 2016 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $999.00.

BenPalmerston, NT

A Little disappointed

Purchased in November 2019.

Ben

Thanks Pat, will be in touch very soon.

DO NOT buy a VULY Trampoline

Our kids have been so disappointed with this trampoline- it was fine for the first few months but we have had nothing but problems with springs breaking. Customer service is brutal.

Purchased in June 2018 for $1,100.00.

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling delivery time and customer service!!!!

Trampoline is ok but customer service around delivery and delays, including lack of responsibility has been awful!!! Will NOT be recommending this company to anyone I know. Arrived weeks after the expected due date and not in time for my son’s 3rd birthday as promised.

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,200.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Mum
MumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Bought this for my 3 year old and have had it for 3 months. She goes on it everyday if weather permits and even a great hangout for the family. Very good quality and confident it won’t break.

Purchased in December 2019.

Hayley
HayleyThe Mallee, VIC

Perfect Xmas Gift Our Daughters Love It

We brought this trampoline for our daughters for Xmas they haven't got off it they love it
Customer service from the day we enquired to the day we got it has been nothing but amazing so helpful, speedy delievery & fantastic product
We love Vuly

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play for $1,099.00.

Katherine
KatherineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great trampoline but only lasts one year.

We have two children ages 5 and 7 who loved this trampoline. But after 1 year the leaf springs and mat connections rusted making the trampoline unsafe. We cover it in winter to protect it but due to size cant move it into a shed or anything. Contacted vuly who said we need to replace the mat and leaf springs. Wow if I knew I was spending over a $1000 for a one year trampoline I would of brought a cheaper trampoline. Thought I was buying quality. Their advertising states its rust resistant and tested against harsh Australian conditions. Apparently not the case. So disappointed as my boys now dont have a trampoline anymore.

Purchased in April 2018 at Vuly Play.

DanniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality, excellent service

We have a 2 and 4 year old. The Vuly Thunder is quite high so the 2 yr old cant get in on his own but we bought this model with quality in mind so it will last years to come. The 4 yr old worked out how to climb in after a day. Once they are in, they can safely bounce around for hours. The Medium can easily fit 4-6 young kids and 2-3 older ones. I love that we timed purchase to receive bonuses and also that it has so many attachments/extras we can purchase (or use as gift ideas for them) in the future. The customer service was excellent and we did put our own together. It was certainly made easy by the online videos but if I had to do it again, Id pay the small fee for install. Highly recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,000.00.

Thanks Sophi!

Lynda F.
Lynda F.asked
Thunder

What is the best surface to put the Vuly thunder on, given that the legs are poles that would dig into the grass?

Tim F.
Tim F.

If you have a solid ground base, they are fine as is. Our back yard is a little uneven so I level the trampoline using wood blocks

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can install the Thunder on any flat surface. If you have soft ground and you are worried about the feet sinking, you can use pavers, rubber floor matting or like Tim has suggested - wooden blocks.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our customer service team in 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Tony Potter
Tony Potter

It digs into the ground and you will have to keep moving it around just to cut the grass. Watch out for your back, I now have 4 bulging discs and one disc that’s compressing on the nerves now as a result of this.

Leonardo
Leonardoasked
Thunder

Hi, I am considering to buy a Vuly Thunder Medium but reading at the comments about the leaf springs (that they often break/crack) and its design, makes me think about other premium brands. Has there been any changes/reinforcements to the design of the leaf springs? What is the warranty for this component?

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

The leaf springs will break if the trampoline is not being used correctly. This might happen if the trampoline is not levelled, the 150kg weight limit is being exceeded or it is not installed correctly.

You can view the warranty periods for each part of the Thunder and how to install it correctly, through the links below.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Chris N Tab W.
Chris N Tab W.

We are having trouble putting the leaf springs in, t seems to be impossible. Any advice?

hydroasked
Thunder

Hi does The Vuly Thunder (large) have a compatible ladder? I can’t seem to find one? I am based in Perth, WA. Thanks

Hi Hyrdo,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Thunder and Thunder Pro trampolines do not need a ladder because they come with an inbuilt ladder on the side of the frame.

If you have small children who need help getting from the ground to the frame on the Thunder, I would recommend a small step for extra support.

Cheers, Claire :)

hydro

Thanks for your reply Claire, I appreciate it. Yes I have small kids and it’s a bit of a struggle for them to get in and out. I will look for an alternative thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Price (RRP) $1,249.00$1,549.00$1,849.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count42 springs56 springs64 springs30 springs