Vuly Thunder

Vuly Thunder (page 3 of 26)

Large, Medium, Extra Large, Small

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Kydd family
Kydd familyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hours of entertainment

With 4 boys under 10 in the house a solid trampoline is a must and Vuly definitely delivers. The size of trampoline accommodates numerous kids whilst being in a safe environment. Worth the investment!!!

annita tomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best one ever!!!!

this trampoline is amazing I find it cool that people all ages can fit and go in there, my daughter is ten years old and she plays with it every day, thank you vuly for making such a beautiful trampoline!

annita tomer

Ha Ha my 9 year old gave you this review so that's saying something...Thanks again!

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Vuly trumps Springfree

We had a springfree trampoline and it lasted less than 18 months for about the same price of the Vuly. We purchased the Vuly and its been amazing. With 7 children there is a use for each of them, from the princess who want to play with water via the sprinkler, to the trusty camper who cant wait to spend a night under the stars to the Pro basketballer in the making who loves to get air... thanks Vuly

Jodi E.
Jodi E.South East Queensland, QLD

Good after sales service

The stitching gave way on the loops that attach the mat to the frame, causing the springs to pop out. The mat only came with a 1 year warranty and we were outside the warranty period. Whilst we are disappointed that it has required repairs so soon, Vuly have agreed to provide the required replacement parts.

Deanna E.
Deanna E.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Our whole family and friends love it. We had 2 adults and two toddlers on it the day it was set up for hours. Can’t wait to add on more accessories!

Vuly PlayVuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Ben A.
Ben A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect trampoline for kids of all ages.

This is the gift that keeps on giving, my three year old loves the trampoline and it is always a fight to get her off it! As a parent the bug thing for me was safety, and the Vuly trampoline out shines everyone else in the market across the board. Another thing worth mentioning is how good the customer service team was. I needed it delivered on a certain day, and they went out of their way to accommodate the request, while always remaining helpful and friendly.

Astrid W.
Astrid W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great trampoline!

We have 3 kids aged 1-8years and they all love the trampoline. Having the mat reach the net with no gaps is great with a baby and the door being always closed is also a positive. The Shade roof add on has been a winner- it also stops leaves falling into the trampoline which is great where we live. We used to have a Vuly Thunder pro in XL which was better for adults to use and definitely had more bounce but we prefer that you can get under this tramp and it can be moved as much lighter. The kids play underneath it as well. I’d recommend this trampoline. Free shipping to Cairns was a winner and only took 4 days.

Sarah D.
Sarah D.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!!!

Wonderful trampoline!! The kids and I have spent hours playing on the trampoline these holidays. The bounce is much better than any trampoline we have had before. The shade cover provides a cool hang out at any time of day. We had a minor issue with our delivery (one box missing). I contacted Vuly and they had the missing box delivered the next day!!!

WORST Customer Service Ever

I will never deal with this company again. Terrible customer service! There was a mistake on our order and we requested a change and they refused to fix it. If you must buy one get it second hand or go with another brand. In hindsight I wouldn't buy something like this from an online company.

Ticked all my boxes

Lots of research went into my purchase. Safety and longevity were very important to me. Excellent service. Looking forward to a summer spent outdoors with the kids on our new trampoline!

Lawson B.
Lawson B.South East Queensland, QLD

Damn i love this trampoline.

Easy to assemble. Solid as a rock. The kids love it, and i feel safe watching them play on it. Totally worth every dollar. The accessories are amazing too. Love the tent addon

AusNavara
AusNavaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Quality, Excellent Service and Well Worth the Money Spent!!!

We received our Vuly Play Thunder (L) trampoline and all we can say is exceptional in every way.
From the initial purchase, the staff were amazing and efficient.
Delivery was swift and on time.
Setting up the item was easy with a mixture of the Vuly Play YouTube channel and instructions provided in the box.
We could not be more happier with our purchase. Daughter spent the entire afternoon playing on the trampoline.
Would highly recommend these to anyone, exceptional quality, service and well worth the money spent.

Chris F.Central West, NSW

Great Tramapine, very bouncy and easy to build

Haven't had a huge amount of time to use the new trampoline because we've had terrible weather since building it. My daughter absolutely loves it though. Even though it was covered in snow she still wanted to jump on it.

Chris F.

I think if you re read my reveiw you will find I found it very easy to build

Edel
EdelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Great trampoline, bought for 3rd birthday present for my daughter, excellent service from vuly, we used the company they recommended to put it together.
Very happy with our purchase. Would highly recommend.

Katho
KathoAU

Good trampoline, a few flaws

I purchased the Vuly Thunder in 2014. It is a great trampoline, very springy and sturdy. My kids love it, as do I. The only issue I have with it is that, not long after I purchased it, the mat would leave our feet and clothes black., it's very dirty. We have tried scrubbing it but no matter how much cleaning it doesn't make a difference. After chatting to Vuly about this they say it's a common complaint they do receive from people and they just recommended cleaning it....that doesn't work. Very disappointing dur to the price you pay for it. It is also extremely time consuming to put together so if you can, pay someone to do it for you, it will be worth the money!

Lynda F.
Lynda F.asked
Thunder

What is the best surface to put the Vuly thunder on, given that the legs are poles that would dig into the grass?

Tim F.
Tim F.

If you have a solid ground base, they are fine as is. Our back yard is a little uneven so I level the trampoline using wood blocks

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can install the Thunder on any flat surface. If you have soft ground and you are worried about the feet sinking, you can use pavers, rubber floor matting or like Tim has suggested - wooden blocks.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our customer service team in 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Tony Potter
Tony Potter

It digs into the ground and you will have to keep moving it around just to cut the grass. Watch out for your back, I now have 4 bulging discs and one disc that’s compressing on the nerves now as a result of this.

Leonardo
Leonardoasked
Thunder

Hi, I am considering to buy a Vuly Thunder Medium but reading at the comments about the leaf springs (that they often break/crack) and its design, makes me think about other premium brands. Has there been any changes/reinforcements to the design of the leaf springs? What is the warranty for this component?

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

The leaf springs will break if the trampoline is not being used correctly. This might happen if the trampoline is not levelled, the 150kg weight limit is being exceeded or it is not installed correctly.

You can view the warranty periods for each part of the Thunder and how to install it correctly, through the links below.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Chris N Tab W.
Chris N Tab W.

We are having trouble putting the leaf springs in, t seems to be impossible. Any advice?

hydroasked
Thunder

Hi does The Vuly Thunder (large) have a compatible ladder? I can’t seem to find one? I am based in Perth, WA. Thanks

Hi Hyrdo,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Thunder and Thunder Pro trampolines do not need a ladder because they come with an inbuilt ladder on the side of the frame.

If you have small children who need help getting from the ground to the frame on the Thunder, I would recommend a small step for extra support.

Cheers, Claire :)

hydro

Thanks for your reply Claire, I appreciate it. Yes I have small kids and it’s a bit of a struggle for them to get in and out. I will look for an alternative thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Price (RRP) $1,249.00$1,549.00$1,849.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count42 springs56 springs64 springs30 springs