Vuly Thunder

Vuly Thunder (page 4 of 26)

Large, Medium, Extra Large, Small

Extremely Happy

Marnie
MarnieFar North Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Product & Exceptional Service

Our 3 kids absolutely love the Thunder and we find it to be safer and more user friendly than a regular trampoline. Taylah was fantastic to deal with and professional.

Expensive but good quality

Despite my personal reservations regarding safety concerns with trampolines and potential for injury, I discovered Vuly. It meets AS standards, and my 6 year old loves it.
It was a bit of a challenge to assemble particularly connecting the last few springs but having some understanding of the design I was able to assemble in 2 hours by myself.
I like the design and have confidence that my child is safe while enjoying playing on the trampoline.
Not sure what benefit the skirt provides except giving the dog something to destroy!

SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good trampoline, but leaf springs are now popping out

Used by our 2 boys (both less than 10 years old). Has been a really great and safe trampoline for close to 3 years until the leaf springs began popping out due to the fraying of the connection point between the spring and the base of the mat.
I'm not sure what to do now.. Can replacement mats be sourced for the Thunder 1.0 M? For such an expensive trampoline I was hoping it would last at least 5 years.

Simon

Thank you Vuly for your support. The trampoline was a gift from my mum to her 2 grandchildren. When they couldn't jump on it anymore she was quite distressed. She will be so happy now!

Jacinta
JacintaAustralian Capital Territory

Poor quality relative to cost. Significant deterioration before 4 years old

Our Thunder 1.0 trampoline medium size fell apart (one spring came out and the netting separated from the mat) after less than 4 years. Used by small children, aged 2 to 7. It's now not safe. VULY warranty only 12mths which is not sufficient for such an expensive outlay. Slow customer service only to fobbed off to spare parts. Not good enough for a so-called "high-end" trampoline.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Very good trampoline

Finally caved in and got the Thunder Large for my kids since they asked for one for months. The box was partly crushed on the side, but the parts themselves weren't damaged at all (for what I've seen). Assembly was a bit of a pain (length wise), but luckily got it put together in a couple of hours. The trampoline itself is very sturdy and of good quality. The nets are strong and don't appear to be of cheap material which is the most important part to me. Don't want to have my boys fly away on the grass. Bottom line is that they love it and they're safe when they jump around, despite some of the problems I've had to go through.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

entertainment plus!

Bought as a Christmas present for 2.5 year old, and he loves it! Took a bit to get use to getting on and off it but he has no mastered it! Money well spent. A must is getting the shade cover!

Quality and Warranty

Purchased a year ago and have had issues with mat being loose and not bouncing well. Had to replace springs once after 3 months of owning, then issue started again a few months later. After several emails to warranty, I was only given option to replace springs again which will cost us for postage. Now the trampoline is out of warranty and still not fixed.

Hally
HallyCentral Queensland, QLD

The kids love it! I love it!

We decided the Thunder would be a great Christmas present for our two active boys last year. It has absolutely been one of the best purchases we have ever made! Assembly was easy, Hubby put it together by himself Christmas Eve without any troubles and the kids haven’t stopped playing on it since! The safety features of this trampoline are unbeatable, and the shade cover means they are out there all hours of the day bouncing, doing ‘cool tricks’ and wearing themselves out. Our kids are still young but the quality is fantastic and I already know they will get years and year of fun out of it. So happy with our Vuly!

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best trampoline on the market

ALISON
ALISONSydney, NSW

Love this trampoline!!!!

I bought this for my 5 and 6 year old children.

The quality of the trampoline is excellent and the safety net and skirts ensure my kids are safe and can not get hurt, which I love. I also bought this trampoline due to the sunshade. My kids are extremely fair and unfortunately burn very easily so I limit their time outside. Unlike previous trampolines we've had, they are able to play on this trampoline for hours on end without getting burnt, or me needing to constantly reapply sunscreen and worry about how long they've been outside. We have the new design sunshade and we've had absolutely no issues with it and wouldnt be without it.

Overall my kids LOVE this trampoline and we are thrilled with it. I highly recommend it!

Ange
AngeCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome Tramp, the whole family LOVES it!

Ordered Tramp for a Christmas present in Oct and was delivered within a couple of weeks.
Our daughter absolutely loves her new tramp and is outside on it daily. It is the first thing she shows visitors she has. Its the most stable and well built trampoline we have ever purchased.

Thankyou Vuly x

Amazing tramp. Well worth every cent. Great quality. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Endless fun for my children. Great service. Instructions are easy to read and available online to see.

manz
manzNSW, 2209

Amazing service and quick delivery.

We purchased this trampoline on Friday and it was delivered on Monday! On checkout I had forgotten to put the order number in the details so rang the office and they were extremely helpful. We had bought the installation and rang the installer to let him know it had arrived and he arrived within 2hrs and was done in 1hr! My twin 2 year olds are loving this trampoline and I can highly recommend this trampoline and the staff at Vuly.

limowreck11
limowreck11Palmerston, ACT

Decent Trampoline, terrible experience.

Lynda F.
Lynda F.asked
Thunder

What is the best surface to put the Vuly thunder on, given that the legs are poles that would dig into the grass?

Tim F.
Tim F.

If you have a solid ground base, they are fine as is. Our back yard is a little uneven so I level the trampoline using wood blocks

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can install the Thunder on any flat surface. If you have soft ground and you are worried about the feet sinking, you can use pavers, rubber floor matting or like Tim has suggested - wooden blocks.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our customer service team in 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Tony Potter
Tony Potter

It digs into the ground and you will have to keep moving it around just to cut the grass. Watch out for your back, I now have 4 bulging discs and one disc that’s compressing on the nerves now as a result of this.

Leonardo
Leonardoasked
Thunder

Hi, I am considering to buy a Vuly Thunder Medium but reading at the comments about the leaf springs (that they often break/crack) and its design, makes me think about other premium brands. Has there been any changes/reinforcements to the design of the leaf springs? What is the warranty for this component?

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

The leaf springs will break if the trampoline is not being used correctly. This might happen if the trampoline is not levelled, the 150kg weight limit is being exceeded or it is not installed correctly.

You can view the warranty periods for each part of the Thunder and how to install it correctly, through the links below.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Chris N Tab W.
Chris N Tab W.

We are having trouble putting the leaf springs in, t seems to be impossible. Any advice?

hydroasked
Thunder

Hi does The Vuly Thunder (large) have a compatible ladder? I can’t seem to find one? I am based in Perth, WA. Thanks

Hi Hyrdo,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Thunder and Thunder Pro trampolines do not need a ladder because they come with an inbuilt ladder on the side of the frame.

If you have small children who need help getting from the ground to the frame on the Thunder, I would recommend a small step for extra support.

Cheers, Claire :)

hydro

Thanks for your reply Claire, I appreciate it. Yes I have small kids and it’s a bit of a struggle for them to get in and out. I will look for an alternative thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Price (RRP) $1,249.00$1,549.00$1,849.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count42 springs56 springs64 springs30 springs