Vuly Thunder

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Cooper J
Cooper JPerth, WA

Bad quality and even worst customer service

Worst customer service ever have had this trampoline for @18 mnths and the mat has torn from the spring holders already, Ordered new mat in Jan was told 45 days waited the 45 days hadnt seen or heard anything messaged customer service who are now saying it will be 145 days so that will be 5 mnths without the use of trampoline ..But if we order a new trampoline will have it in 14days. Would not recommend this product..

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,100.00.

Tony PotterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst trampoline and service

Purchased at Toys R Us / Babies R Us.

Lhaynes
Lhaynes South-Eastern Region, NSW

Instructions not updated. Metal protrusions in holes for poles that had to be filed down. Would never buy another.

Who are the main users of this trampoline? Awfully presumptuous to assume anyone has been able to use it. I’m sure my ten year old would love to use his Christmas present.

Purchased in September 2020 for $850.00.

Adam D
Adam DSYDNEY

Worst construction process ever, do not buy

The Vuly Thunder L manuals says that it takes 1 hour for 2 people to complete. This is just a lie. My dad and I (we are both carpenters) took over 4 hours to complete this trampoline. We would have paid for installation if we were told it would take 4 hours. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Bev S.
Bev S.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery

Delivery is hopeless
Waiting for over a week management needs to have a hard look at their poor hopeless system
1 ordered product over a week ago it was in stock brisbane we live in Brisbane
2 they state delivery’s between 6am and 6 pm if you are not their then it is taken back to depot we sent email stating we are in gated complex and need date and time of delivery not too much to ask
Change your delivery company
3 after waiting for a week and calling their customer service talking to a very rude person I was told that they are very busy and we should receive it before xmas
4 would never buy anything of this company again hopeless still waiting
5 asked to speak to managers told not available

Purchased in November 2020.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Only half has arrived...

I’d love to tell you how the trampoline is...but it didn’t all arrive. I contacted Vuly straight away. They said they’d update me in 48 hours - but didn’t. I’ve now contacted Vuly three times. Still no word on when I’ll see the complete product.

Purchased in October 2020.

Don’t buy one

The large unit is impossible to assemble, after numerous calls to support, still no solution! The trampoline is being used without all supports fitted as they are unable to be fitted! I do not recommend this product, actually dangerous in the assembly.

Purchased in January 2018 at Sportsmans Warehouse.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Worst buying experience in my life

I purchase online 4 weeks ago. Paid in full. The produce was due for deliver 2 weeks ago. Has not arrived. I have left 3 messages after waiting over an hour on hold. No response.
Multiple emails are not responded too or responded by auto generated machine resending shipping details.
Toll answers, but has to contact the distribution Center to locate and says they will call back. They don’t. So I try again and again, no responses.
The worst buying experience in my life. Vuly does not respect me, my family, or business. I want a refund as I doubt I will ever get support if there is a problem.

Purchased in March 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,000.00.

Jethro0704
Jethro0704

Very disappointed, not worth the money

Purchased in December 2016 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $999.00.

DO NOT buy a VULY Trampoline

Our kids have been so disappointed with this trampoline- it was fine for the first few months but we have had nothing but problems with springs breaking. Customer service is brutal.

Purchased in June 2018 for $1,100.00.

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling delivery time and customer service!!!!

Trampoline is ok but customer service around delivery and delays, including lack of responsibility has been awful!!! Will NOT be recommending this company to anyone I know. Arrived weeks after the expected due date and not in time for my son’s 3rd birthday as promised.

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,200.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Katherine
KatherineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great trampoline but only lasts one year.

We have two children ages 5 and 7 who loved this trampoline. But after 1 year the leaf springs and mat connections rusted making the trampoline unsafe. We cover it in winter to protect it but due to size cant move it into a shed or anything. Contacted vuly who said we need to replace the mat and leaf springs. Wow if I knew I was spending over a $1000 for a one year trampoline I would of brought a cheaper trampoline. Thought I was buying quality. Their advertising states its rust resistant and tested against harsh Australian conditions. Apparently not the case. So disappointed as my boys now dont have a trampoline anymore.

Purchased in April 2018 at Vuly Play.

WORST Customer Service Ever

I will never deal with this company again. Terrible customer service! There was a mistake on our order and we requested a change and they refused to fix it. If you must buy one get it second hand or go with another brand. In hindsight I wouldn't buy something like this from an online company.

Purchased in September 2019.

Jacinta
JacintaAustralian Capital Territory

Poor quality relative to cost. Significant deterioration before 4 years old

Our Thunder 1.0 trampoline medium size fell apart (one spring came out and the netting separated from the mat) after less than 4 years. Used by small children, aged 2 to 7. It's now not safe. VULY warranty only 12mths which is not sufficient for such an expensive outlay. Slow customer service only to fobbed off to spare parts. Not good enough for a so-called "high-end" trampoline.

Purchased in June 2015 at Harvey Norman for $1,227.00.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Quality and Warranty

Purchased a year ago and have had issues with mat being loose and not bouncing well. Had to replace springs once after 3 months of owning, then issue started again a few months later. After several emails to warranty, I was only given option to replace springs again which will cost us for postage. Now the trampoline is out of warranty and still not fixed.

Purchased in February 2018 at Vuly Play for $999.00.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Lynda F.
Lynda F.asked
Thunder

What is the best surface to put the Vuly thunder on, given that the legs are poles that would dig into the grass?

Tim F.
Tim F.

If you have a solid ground base, they are fine as is. Our back yard is a little uneven so I level the trampoline using wood blocks

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can install the Thunder on any flat surface. If you have soft ground and you are worried about the feet sinking, you can use pavers, rubber floor matting or like Tim has suggested - wooden blocks.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our customer service team in 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Tony Potter

It digs into the ground and you will have to keep moving it around just to cut the grass. Watch out for your back, I now have 4 bulging discs and one disc that’s compressing on the nerves now as a result of this.

Leonardo
Leonardoasked
Thunder

Hi, I am considering to buy a Vuly Thunder Medium but reading at the comments about the leaf springs (that they often break/crack) and its design, makes me think about other premium brands. Has there been any changes/reinforcements to the design of the leaf springs? What is the warranty for this component?

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

The leaf springs will break if the trampoline is not being used correctly. This might happen if the trampoline is not levelled, the 150kg weight limit is being exceeded or it is not installed correctly.

You can view the warranty periods for each part of the Thunder and how to install it correctly, through the links below.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Chris N Tab W.
Chris N Tab W.

We are having trouble putting the leaf springs in, t seems to be impossible. Any advice?

hydroasked
Thunder

Hi does The Vuly Thunder (large) have a compatible ladder? I can’t seem to find one? I am based in Perth, WA. Thanks

Hi Hyrdo,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Thunder and Thunder Pro trampolines do not need a ladder because they come with an inbuilt ladder on the side of the frame.

If you have small children who need help getting from the ground to the frame on the Thunder, I would recommend a small step for extra support.

Cheers, Claire :)

hydro

Thanks for your reply Claire, I appreciate it. Yes I have small kids and it’s a bit of a struggle for them to get in and out. I will look for an alternative thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Price (RRP) $1,249.00$1,549.00$1,849.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count42 springs56 springs64 springs30 springs