Vuly Thunder

• Ease of Assembly

Bek43
Bek43Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

fell apart after 2 years of use

I was disappointed when the springs started snapping and other parts of the trampoline started falling apart after only 2 years of use. I contacted support and found the springs only have a 12 month warranty and are of course expensive to replace. The whole thing started feeling unsafe like the rest of the springs were going to start randomly snapping. I just would have expected longer out of a trampoline of this value.

Purchased in June 2018.

Simone M.
Simone M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Trampoline was fine, shocking after service care!!! First time I placed an order for replacement parts it took almost 2 mths to arrive. The second time I placed an order for replacement leaf springs after they snapped, the order was accepted and money was paid. Over two weeks past without any communication or delivery from Vuly. I phoned only to find out there was no leaf springs in stock. Shipment was at least another month away. No apology or email to alert me to this situation. Very poor Vuly!!

Purchased for $800.00.

Other Trampolines

Jodi E.
Jodi E.South East Queensland, QLD

Good after sales service

The stitching gave way on the loops that attach the mat to the frame, causing the springs to pop out. The mat only came with a 1 year warranty and we were outside the warranty period. Whilst we are disappointed that it has required repairs so soon, Vuly have agreed to provide the required replacement parts.

Purchased in March 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us Physical store for $1,800.00.

Trampolines

Find out how Vuly Thunder compares to other Trampolines

SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good trampoline, but leaf springs are now popping out

Used by our 2 boys (both less than 10 years old). Has been a really great and safe trampoline for close to 3 years until the leaf springs began popping out due to the fraying of the connection point between the spring and the base of the mat.
I'm not sure what to do now.. Can replacement mats be sourced for the Thunder 1.0 M? For such an expensive trampoline I was hoping it would last at least 5 years.

Purchased in May 2016 at Harvey Norman Big Buys for $1,000.00.

Simon

Thank you Vuly for your support. The trampoline was a gift from my mum to her 2 grandchildren. When they couldn't jump on it anymore she was quite distressed. She will be so happy now!

MazL
MazLSYDNEY

Great trampoline but terrible follow up and service beware of the warranty clauses

Vuly P.Vuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Jess

Could have bought an easier trampoline.

Julie
JulieHome Hill

Quality is disappointing

Lincella
LincellaCoffs harbour

Great, if you can assemble it

Other Trampolines

Plum Jam ToastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still has teething problems.

Trampolines

Find out how Vuly Thunder compares to other Trampolines

Lauren n
Lauren nMid North Coast, NSW

Horrible to assemble

Injuries in our house too from assembly, nearly a broken sternum (and marriage) after this assembly. We have the shade cover waiting to go on but after 4 attempts I think it will stay in our cupboard for a while.
On the positive side it's a great trampoline once assembled.

Lynda F.
Lynda F.asked
Thunder

What is the best surface to put the Vuly thunder on, given that the legs are poles that would dig into the grass?

Tim F.
Tim F.

If you have a solid ground base, they are fine as is. Our back yard is a little uneven so I level the trampoline using wood blocks

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can install the Thunder on any flat surface. If you have soft ground and you are worried about the feet sinking, you can use pavers, rubber floor matting or like Tim has suggested - wooden blocks.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our customer service team in 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Tony Potter
Tony Potter

It digs into the ground and you will have to keep moving it around just to cut the grass. Watch out for your back, I now have 4 bulging discs and one disc that’s compressing on the nerves now as a result of this.

Leonardo
Leonardoasked
Thunder

Hi, I am considering to buy a Vuly Thunder Medium but reading at the comments about the leaf springs (that they often break/crack) and its design, makes me think about other premium brands. Has there been any changes/reinforcements to the design of the leaf springs? What is the warranty for this component?

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

The leaf springs will break if the trampoline is not being used correctly. This might happen if the trampoline is not levelled, the 150kg weight limit is being exceeded or it is not installed correctly.

You can view the warranty periods for each part of the Thunder and how to install it correctly, through the links below.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Chris N Tab W.
Chris N Tab W.

We are having trouble putting the leaf springs in, t seems to be impossible. Any advice?

hydroasked
Thunder

Hi does The Vuly Thunder (large) have a compatible ladder? I can’t seem to find one? I am based in Perth, WA. Thanks

Hi Hyrdo,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Thunder and Thunder Pro trampolines do not need a ladder because they come with an inbuilt ladder on the side of the frame.

If you have small children who need help getting from the ground to the frame on the Thunder, I would recommend a small step for extra support.

Cheers, Claire :)

hydro

Thanks for your reply Claire, I appreciate it. Yes I have small kids and it’s a bit of a struggle for them to get in and out. I will look for an alternative thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Price (RRP) $1,249.00$1,549.00$1,849.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count42 springs56 springs64 springs30 springs