Vuly Thunder

• Ease of Assembly

Scott W
Scott WFar North Queensland, QLD

Nice trampoline

It's a great trampoline now it's together. Some parts arrived deformed and so had a lot of issues assembling it which was disappointing at first, but Vuly worked hard to rectify the matter

Alireza M.
Alireza M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely hard to assemble

Hi, A couple of weeks ago we bought Vuly Thunder Medium size. The package came ontime and the product looks high quality and nice. But the assembly was a nightmare. The two circle rows apparently have different diameters so they were not fitting as easy as it looks on the youtube assembly instruction!!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Vuly Play for $1,699.00.

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Vuly trumps Springfree

We had a springfree trampoline and it lasted less than 18 months for about the same price of the Vuly. We purchased the Vuly and its been amazing. With 7 children there is a use for each of them, from the princess who want to play with water via the sprinkler, to the trusty camper who cant wait to spend a night under the stars to the Pro basketballer in the making who loves to get air... thanks Vuly

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,800.00.

Katho
KathoAU

Good trampoline, a few flaws

I purchased the Vuly Thunder in 2014. It is a great trampoline, very springy and sturdy. My kids love it, as do I. The only issue I have with it is that, not long after I purchased it, the mat would leave our feet and clothes black., it's very dirty. We have tried scrubbing it but no matter how much cleaning it doesn't make a difference. After chatting to Vuly about this they say it's a common complaint they do receive from people and they just recommended cleaning it....that doesn't work. Very disappointing dur to the price you pay for it. It is also extremely time consuming to put together so if you can, pay someone to do it for you, it will be worth the money!

Purchased in July 2014.

Expensive but good quality

Despite my personal reservations regarding safety concerns with trampolines and potential for injury, I discovered Vuly. It meets AS standards, and my 6 year old loves it.
It was a bit of a challenge to assemble particularly connecting the last few springs but having some understanding of the design I was able to assemble in 2 hours by myself.
I like the design and have confidence that my child is safe while enjoying playing on the trampoline.
Not sure what benefit the skirt provides except giving the dog something to destroy!

Purchased in April 2019.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Very good trampoline

Finally caved in and got the Thunder Large for my kids since they asked for one for months. The box was partly crushed on the side, but the parts themselves weren't damaged at all (for what I've seen). Assembly was a bit of a pain (length wise), but luckily got it put together in a couple of hours. The trampoline itself is very sturdy and of good quality. The nets are strong and don't appear to be of cheap material which is the most important part to me. Don't want to have my boys fly away on the grass. Bottom line is that they love it and they're safe when they jump around, despite some of the problems I've had to go through.

Purchased in October 2018.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

entertainment plus!

Bought as a Christmas present for 2.5 year old, and he loves it! Took a bit to get use to getting on and off it but he has no mastered it! Money well spent. A must is getting the shade cover!

Purchased in October 2018.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Great addition to our home

The vuly thunder is A great trampoline

Service was great,delivery on time and it took my husband 3 hours to build on his own.

The kids live it and it’s safe and seems very well made

Other Trampolines

Kids and big kids love it

My 3 year old loves it and my 6 month old giggles hysterically while bouncing around on it!! The kids just love it!! Being out in Mt Isa (remote QLD) the UV netting and the sun roof are a must with our 40 degree summer days and the equipment has survived the heat thus far! Not only do the young kids love the trampoline but us big kids (Mum and dad) secretly have just as much fun!!

suz
suzmelbourne

Hours of Fun

Mama J
Mama JPerth

The perfect choice for us!

My kids 2 & nearly 6 LOVE this trampoline! It's big enough even I can get on and look up at the clouds together! I like how there are no mats to breakdown and no springs for them to injury themselves on and the netting is built in, no possibility of gaps forming for little ones to slip through.

Amazing trampoline hard to assemble

Now that its up our kids LOVE it and its great fun and super safe. We particularly like the opening. Most trampolines have zip enclosures but the Vuly slide in and out is safer and easier.

The only negative was assembly. I injured myself trying to assemble with my husband. The leaf springs kept pinging out and hitting me in the chest and we were missing a packet of the secure fastenings so had to do a late night run to bunnings.

Ash B
Ash BPerth

Lots of fun

All my kids and neighbours give this trampoline a good work out! it is used daily and had been very study & safe. Only complaint is the shade cover ripped very quickly! We will have to pay to replace it already and it is only a couple of months old.

Once it was set up brilliant!

It took my husband and dad 2 days to set this trampoline up- we even called on an experienced assembler who also couldn’t do it. We had to get alternate instructions from vuly to help with its assembly. Once it was put together our kids love using it. Great size and the tent feature is fantastic for keeping out leaves and debris.

Other Trampolines

Massive, well made trampoline!

Best trampoline we've owned! You can just tell it's made to last. We went for the XL size and it's massive. Love the shade top cover. Keeps the leaves out and stops the mozzies from getting in and biting the kids.

My only gripe would be the assembly. My husband is very handy and took him hours to put together.

Lynda F.
Lynda F.asked
Thunder

What is the best surface to put the Vuly thunder on, given that the legs are poles that would dig into the grass?

Tim F.
Tim F.

If you have a solid ground base, they are fine as is. Our back yard is a little uneven so I level the trampoline using wood blocks

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can install the Thunder on any flat surface. If you have soft ground and you are worried about the feet sinking, you can use pavers, rubber floor matting or like Tim has suggested - wooden blocks.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our customer service team in 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Tony Potter
Tony Potter

It digs into the ground and you will have to keep moving it around just to cut the grass. Watch out for your back, I now have 4 bulging discs and one disc that’s compressing on the nerves now as a result of this.

Leonardo
Leonardoasked
Thunder

Hi, I am considering to buy a Vuly Thunder Medium but reading at the comments about the leaf springs (that they often break/crack) and its design, makes me think about other premium brands. Has there been any changes/reinforcements to the design of the leaf springs? What is the warranty for this component?

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

The leaf springs will break if the trampoline is not being used correctly. This might happen if the trampoline is not levelled, the 150kg weight limit is being exceeded or it is not installed correctly.

You can view the warranty periods for each part of the Thunder and how to install it correctly, through the links below.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Chris N Tab W.
Chris N Tab W.

We are having trouble putting the leaf springs in, t seems to be impossible. Any advice?

hydroasked
Thunder

Hi does The Vuly Thunder (large) have a compatible ladder? I can’t seem to find one? I am based in Perth, WA. Thanks

Hi Hyrdo,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Thunder and Thunder Pro trampolines do not need a ladder because they come with an inbuilt ladder on the side of the frame.

If you have small children who need help getting from the ground to the frame on the Thunder, I would recommend a small step for extra support.

Cheers, Claire :)

hydro

Thanks for your reply Claire, I appreciate it. Yes I have small kids and it’s a bit of a struggle for them to get in and out. I will look for an alternative thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Price (RRP) $1,249.00$1,549.00$1,849.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count42 springs56 springs64 springs30 springs