Vuly Thunder

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Cooper J
Cooper JPerth, WA

Bad quality and even worst customer service

Worst customer service ever have had this trampoline for @18 mnths and the mat has torn from the spring holders already, Ordered new mat in Jan was told 45 days waited the 45 days hadnt seen or heard anything messaged customer service who are now saying it will be 145 days so that will be 5 mnths without the use of trampoline ..But if we order a new trampoline will have it in 14days. Would not recommend this product..

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,100.00.

Patrick
Patrick South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the best present for our 3 year old! Easily put together by 2 people in approx 2hrs.

2 adults and our 3 year old all at the same time.
Such a stable design with the individual legs. Love the walls and the net around the base for safety, would only change the entrance to something a little easier for little kids.

Purchased in February 2021 at Vuly Play Physical store for $900.00.

Dream Trampoline

Tony PotterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst trampoline and service

Purchased at Toys R Us / Babies R Us.

Lolitha B.
Lolitha B.Central West, NSW

A wonderful product

Purchased in January 2021.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Lhaynes
Lhaynes South-Eastern Region, NSW

Instructions not updated. Metal protrusions in holes for poles that had to be filed down. Would never buy another.

Who are the main users of this trampoline? Awfully presumptuous to assume anyone has been able to use it. I’m sure my ten year old would love to use his Christmas present.

Purchased in September 2020 for $850.00.

Adam D
Adam DSYDNEY

Worst construction process ever, do not buy

The Vuly Thunder L manuals says that it takes 1 hour for 2 people to complete. This is just a lie. My dad and I (we are both carpenters) took over 4 hours to complete this trampoline. We would have paid for installation if we were told it would take 4 hours. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Bev S.
Bev S.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery

Delivery is hopeless
Waiting for over a week management needs to have a hard look at their poor hopeless system
1 ordered product over a week ago it was in stock brisbane we live in Brisbane
2 they state delivery’s between 6am and 6 pm if you are not their then it is taken back to depot we sent email stating we are in gated complex and need date and time of delivery not too much to ask
Change your delivery company
3 after waiting for a week and calling their customer service talking to a very rude person I was told that they are very busy and we should receive it before xmas
4 would never buy anything of this company again hopeless still waiting
5 asked to speak to managers told not available

Purchased in November 2020.

Only half has arrived...

I’d love to tell you how the trampoline is...but it didn’t all arrive. I contacted Vuly straight away. They said they’d update me in 48 hours - but didn’t. I’ve now contacted Vuly three times. Still no word on when I’ll see the complete product.

Purchased in October 2020.

Chris N Tab W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product

We love vuly and recommend them to everyone! The tramps are big enough for all our children so they are building their sibling relationship together at the same time as building core muscles.

Purchased in October 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,500.00.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Best money we’ve spent on the kids!

Our 7 and 8 year old daughters are obsessed with the Vuly Thunder and are on it from the minute they wake up! We even play on it as a family and the basketball ring and tent add-ons add so much extra fun! It’s such great quality, the company were great to deal with and the installation service was excellent too. Have been recommending Vuly to everyone we know. A brilliant Aussie product!

Purchased in August 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,500.00.

Don’t buy one

The large unit is impossible to assemble, after numerous calls to support, still no solution! The trampoline is being used without all supports fitted as they are unable to be fitted! I do not recommend this product, actually dangerous in the assembly.

Purchased in January 2018 at Sportsmans Warehouse.

Allison G.
Allison G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for babies even!!!!!

After starting gymnastics at a club with my 3 month old I knew I wanted to get a good trampoline for Miss J before she was 1. And with the club shutdown due to COVID19, I decided to order one when she was 8 months old since she absolutely loves bouncing! It is safe and now she is just about walking at 9.5 months it is such a fun outdoor activity and a great way to bond and have fun together! It's the ultimate and will last hee through to adulthood with its quality manufacturing!!!!

Purchased in April 2020 for $2,300.00.

Worst buying experience in my life

I purchase online 4 weeks ago. Paid in full. The produce was due for deliver 2 weeks ago. Has not arrived. I have left 3 messages after waiting over an hour on hold. No response.
Multiple emails are not responded too or responded by auto generated machine resending shipping details.
Toll answers, but has to contact the distribution Center to locate and says they will call back. They don’t. So I try again and again, no responses.
The worst buying experience in my life. Vuly does not respect me, my family, or business. I want a refund as I doubt I will ever get support if there is a problem.

Purchased in March 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,000.00.

Jethro0704
Jethro0704

Very disappointed, not worth the money

Purchased in December 2016 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $999.00.

Lynda F.
Lynda F.asked
Thunder

What is the best surface to put the Vuly thunder on, given that the legs are poles that would dig into the grass?

Tim F.
Tim F.

If you have a solid ground base, they are fine as is. Our back yard is a little uneven so I level the trampoline using wood blocks

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can install the Thunder on any flat surface. If you have soft ground and you are worried about the feet sinking, you can use pavers, rubber floor matting or like Tim has suggested - wooden blocks.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our customer service team in 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Tony Potter

It digs into the ground and you will have to keep moving it around just to cut the grass. Watch out for your back, I now have 4 bulging discs and one disc that’s compressing on the nerves now as a result of this.

Leonardo
Leonardoasked
Thunder

Hi, I am considering to buy a Vuly Thunder Medium but reading at the comments about the leaf springs (that they often break/crack) and its design, makes me think about other premium brands. Has there been any changes/reinforcements to the design of the leaf springs? What is the warranty for this component?

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

The leaf springs will break if the trampoline is not being used correctly. This might happen if the trampoline is not levelled, the 150kg weight limit is being exceeded or it is not installed correctly.

You can view the warranty periods for each part of the Thunder and how to install it correctly, through the links below.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Chris N Tab W.

We are having trouble putting the leaf springs in, t seems to be impossible. Any advice?

Scoru
Scoru

If you have two people and the spring installation tool, it's pretty easy. Make sure you orient the springs the correct direction (they face in). We started installing them facing out because that seems like how springs should work: long travel ... Nope. Short travel.

Also you install them like you slice a pizza: install one, then the one directly across, then turn 90degrees, then directly across, then turn 45 degrees, directly across, etc. Keep subdividing the largest pie slice and doing the one opposite until you're done. Keep it balanced, like torquing lug nuts.

If you try going in order around the circle, installing each one next to the one you just installed, you're going to get halfway before you're right stuck. Keep 'er balanced.

hydroasked
Thunder

Hi does The Vuly Thunder (large) have a compatible ladder? I can’t seem to find one? I am based in Perth, WA. Thanks

Hi Hyrdo,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Thunder and Thunder Pro trampolines do not need a ladder because they come with an inbuilt ladder on the side of the frame.

If you have small children who need help getting from the ground to the frame on the Thunder, I would recommend a small step for extra support.

Cheers, Claire :)

hydro

Thanks for your reply Claire, I appreciate it. Yes I have small kids and it’s a bit of a struggle for them to get in and out. I will look for an alternative thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Price (RRP) $1,249.00$1,549.00$1,849.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count42 springs56 springs64 springs30 springs