Vuly Thunder

Vuly Thunder (page 2 of 12)

Large, Medium, Extra Large, Small
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Ange
AngeCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome Tramp, the whole family LOVES it!

Ordered Tramp for a Christmas present in Oct and was delivered within a couple of weeks.
Our daughter absolutely loves her new tramp and is outside on it daily. It is the first thing she shows visitors she has. Its the most stable and well built trampoline we have ever purchased.

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,600.00.

Thankyou Vuly x

Amazing tramp. Well worth every cent. Great quality. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Endless fun for my children. Great service. Instructions are easy to read and available online to see.

Purchased in September 2018 for $1,100.00.

manz
manzNSW, 2209

Amazing service and quick delivery.

We purchased this trampoline on Friday and it was delivered on Monday! On checkout I had forgotten to put the order number in the details so rang the office and they were extremely helpful. We had bought the installation and rang the installer to let him know it had arrived and he arrived within 2hrs and was done in 1hr! My twin 2 year olds are loving this trampoline and I can highly recommend this trampoline and the staff at Vuly.

Mum of 3 boys
Mum of 3 boysMelbourne

Awesome - 12 months on

My boys received a Vuly Thunder Christmas 2017 and 12 months on it looks as good as it did when we put it up. 3 boys and their friends jumping on a trampoline, wrestling, flipping, using the Vuly Deck and Vuly Basketball ring on a daily basis and it has stood the test of time. Worth every cent!

Lee
LeeMelbourne

Great trampoline

ordered Trampoline mid year for Christmas present wanted to minimise any issues. Boxes arrived damaged with holes and the delivery driver not very helpful I did all the lifting. Sent photos to Vuly of all the damage boxes lady on the phone was nice wanted a record if anything was damaged in side. Lucky for my family it was all there and all Ok. Its was a tricky thing to put the mat on. But once all assembled very happy with the product very well made. Kids have been jumping ever since.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Kylie
Kylie

Awesome Trampoline

Our kids LOVE their Vuly trampoline. We went with the XL size which is massive and perfect for both single and multi-person use. It is super safe and very sturdy. We also love the sunshade and the spray mister for the very hot days. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to buy a trampoline for kids of all ages.

Louise
LouiseKununurra

You might find this interesting

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Kids cant live with out it

the main user of the trampoline are my 4 children aging for 19 down to 8. all of them use the trampoline at once with plenty of round on the Extra large Vuly Thunder. it was very easy to install and really quick. great design. differently worth the money. i love the sun shade and basketball hoop.

GREAT QUALITY AND SAFE TRAMPOLINE

We are a family of 6 and have recently bought the Vuly Thunder medium size...we've all enjoyed using it, it is a very sturdy and well designed trampoline. My wife and I were able to assemble the trampoline fairly easily, and is is good to see some improvements on the old models in particular the detachable net. Well worth the money!

Nic T
Nic TGulmarrad

Kids (and husband) love it!

We recently purchased the Vuly Thunder in medium size for our 2 year old son. He absolutely loves it. We couldn’t have possibly got him a better gift. He asks to play on it every day!

The medium is plenty big enough for our son to play with his friends - we had 4 toddlers playing together and it gave hours of entertainment.

I love how confident I can feel knowing that he is safe inside the netting and the base is so stable I don’t have to worry about any tipping like I’ve seen with other brands.

I was also surprised with how much my husband has been enjoying using trampoline!

laureng
laurengBusselton

Great Quality so glad we got a Vuly!

The quality is amazing and we are so happy with it, it will last for years to come and was well worth the money. Its a well made and sturdy product, the sun shade is great for the summer and provides protection for the kids. We are so happy with it.

Awesome entertainment!

This trampoline is amazing. I was a bit hesitant about purchasing one as there were others that were cheaper. My husband convinced me to get one and I’m very glad we did. Other tramplonines would deteriorate faster as the material isn’t as good. Especially in the qld sun and storm seasons. It’s held up so far! The kids love it, it’s a great entertainer and the quality of the material still looks brand new after 6 ish months.
Would recommend this product to anyone

Best fun the kids have had in a long time

The kids are the main users ,they are aged eight,twelve,eighteen.
The eight and twelve year olds use the vuly thunder playing basketball and gymnastics together.
This trampoline is the only one I have felt safe to let the kids play on unsupervised due to the way this trampoline is made. I would not recommend any other brands. This is the best.

kateEsmith
kateEsmithPoint Cook, Victoria

Worth every cent!

We bought the Vuly Thunder for our 6 year old and 4 year old to use, however their dad often jumps on with them too. We couldn’t be happier with it; it’s sturdy, fully enclosed, no need to worry about kids forgetting to do up zips and no issues with safety mats coming off springs. Definitely worth investing in this slightly more expensive model!

Kaz
KazNorth Coast

Fun for the whole family

We have had the Thunder extra large size for just a few months. Although it was extremely difficult to assemble, my kids use it everyday. They use it by themselves or together. My 2 year old loves playing with the pictures and his big brother and sister make up lots of games to keep him entertained. My husband and I hop on with them occasionally. We got a free roof with our purchase and are so thankful. We live in a hot climate and it protects our kids from the sun. We paid extra for the wheels. They are good value, making it easy to manoeuvre and other friends borrow them to move their trampolines. We give the Vuly 5 stars.

OMG awesome

OMG!! Could not be happier! I have two boys 1 who has behavioural issues. He can literally bounce of the walls on this trampoline. I’ve had many trampolines but nothing will compare to our vuly. Amazing quality product, strong and trustworthy. Easy to set up. Will 100% recommend . Can’t wait to buy the swing next

Mel H
Mel HAU

Amazing product, couldn't be happier!

At the urging of my son's OT, we ended up splurging and getting our son the Vuly Thunder in Large. He is SO in love with this trampoline! And not just him, we all are! This thing takes an absolute beating from my husband and son, and just asks for more! It is smooth, makes no noise, and the netting is amazingly high quality. My son thrashes himself about all over the place, and just bounces off the netting and back on to the mat. The net is also quite tall, so when he bounces really high, I don't tend to worry that he'll bounce clean out of it!

Add to that the extras that are available for play time, and this one is beyond worth the money spent!

Best Investment for our kids

We are so happy with our Vuly Thunder. My little ones are on it everyday. The trampoline is safe and the quality is second to none. My 3 year old loves bouncing and my 6 year old is more adventurous with flips and leaps. It has a much better bounce quality than our last trampoline and I love the special leaf spring technology for safety and more bounce room. . . Also the cover and net are awesome for sleep outs which we are enjoying as the weather heats up in FNQ.

Abby
AbbyAustralind

Thunder trampoline, great quality and long lasting!

Thunder medium Trampoline
Great quality, very sturdy and durable to handle the harsh heat/cooler weather in Australia. Fun for the kids all ages, with safety in mind with the bounce surround and shade cover. Easy to assemble and customer service were so helpful and a pleasure to deal with!
Thank you Vuly!

TRISH
TRISHBrisbane

Made a world of difference.

Responsive and helpful service!

It has changed my children’s lives!

We were unsure whether buying a trampoline would be a wasted purchase and just take up the whole backyard.... it has been the best gift we have bought our kids. They love it!
Easy to put together, however it did take us 3 goes and we only figured it out after watching the YouTube tutorial.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

A great addition to the family!

We found the thunder relatively easy to put together with the help of the videos supplied on YouTube. Both our children, 2.5yrs and 1yrs old both love going on the trampoline with either myself or their father. Mr 2.5yr old is quite happy to jump around solo too (and so are we to be honest!). It is very stable and not to heavy to move with two people if needed. We were concerned about the entry/exit having no zip but at this stage we don’t leave the kids alone so it hasn’t been an issue. Once older, I know they’ll have no problems climbing up the ladder to get in independently (and not have to replace a broken zip!).

JoA
JoAQueensland

Best thing we ever bought our kids

We decided on a trampoline for our kids as our eldest (almost 3) is all about jumping at the moment. Vuly Thunder was our number one choice because:
* no springs
* netted
* no zips
* high weight rating (an adult can hop on for a jump OR can dive in to rescue a child)
* long warranty on trampoline parts.

It's been a wonderful investment in our children's lives (and our sanity) and we've only had it for a couple of months. It'll be a big part of our home for the next 10+ years.

Sarah
SarahSydney

Kids love it ! Spend hours on it.

Kids have so much fun for hours!
Defiantly waste some of that energy they have.
Fits three of my kids together ages ten , five and three
Love the sun cover protects them from sun and insects while inside.
Very safe and stable when all three kids are all jumping on it.

Lynda F.
Lynda F.asked
Thunder

What is the best surface to put the Vuly thunder on, given that the legs are poles that would dig into the grass?

Tim F.
Tim F.

If you have a solid ground base, they are fine as is. Our back yard is a little uneven so I level the trampoline using wood blocks

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can install the Thunder on any flat surface. If you have soft ground and you are worried about the feet sinking, you can use pavers, rubber floor matting or like Tim has suggested - wooden blocks.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our customer service team in 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Tony Potter
Tony Potter

It digs into the ground and you will have to keep moving it around just to cut the grass. Watch out for your back, I now have 4 bulging discs and one disc that’s compressing on the nerves now as a result of this.

Leonardo
Leonardoasked
Thunder

Hi, I am considering to buy a Vuly Thunder Medium but reading at the comments about the leaf springs (that they often break/crack) and its design, makes me think about other premium brands. Has there been any changes/reinforcements to the design of the leaf springs? What is the warranty for this component?

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

The leaf springs will break if the trampoline is not being used correctly. This might happen if the trampoline is not levelled, the 150kg weight limit is being exceeded or it is not installed correctly.

You can view the warranty periods for each part of the Thunder and how to install it correctly, through the links below.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Chris N Tab W.
Chris N Tab W.

We are having trouble putting the leaf springs in, t seems to be impossible. Any advice?

Scoru
Scoru

If you have two people and the spring installation tool, it's pretty easy. Make sure you orient the springs the correct direction (they face in). We started installing them facing out because that seems like how springs should work: long travel ... Nope. Short travel.

Also you install them like you slice a pizza: install one, then the one directly across, then turn 90degrees, then directly across, then turn 45 degrees, directly across, etc. Keep subdividing the largest pie slice and doing the one opposite until you're done. Keep it balanced, like torquing lug nuts.

If you try going in order around the circle, installing each one next to the one you just installed, you're going to get halfway before you're right stuck. Keep 'er balanced.

hydroasked
Thunder

Hi does The Vuly Thunder (large) have a compatible ladder? I can’t seem to find one? I am based in Perth, WA. Thanks

Hi Hyrdo,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Thunder and Thunder Pro trampolines do not need a ladder because they come with an inbuilt ladder on the side of the frame.

If you have small children who need help getting from the ground to the frame on the Thunder, I would recommend a small step for extra support.

Cheers, Claire :)

hydro

Thanks for your reply Claire, I appreciate it. Yes I have small kids and it’s a bit of a struggle for them to get in and out. I will look for an alternative thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Price (RRP) $1,249.00$1,549.00$1,849.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count42 springs56 springs64 springs30 springs