Vuly Thunder

Vuly Thunder (page 3 of 12)

Large, Medium, Extra Large, Small
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

JoN
JoNBrisbane

A source of imagination.

Safety and fun rolled into one!

This trampoline was simlple to put together and fits perfectly into small backyard spaces. Our 3 y.o absolutely loves it and has been a fantastic attraction for young kids who have come round for a play! Spring-free and the safetey enclosure gives me conidence that that our little bouncers stay safe while having a ball!

Other Trampolines

Perfect, easy to assemble and the kids are never inside!

Used continually by our 3 kids aged from 3-9. They now live outside on the trampoline and occasionally venture inside for food. I’m very happy with the quality, it was easy to assemble, we’ve had gale force winds and nothing is torn or damaged. The sunshade is a very welcome xtra bonus. Thank so much!

Rhonda
RhondaSydney

Awesome sturdy trampoline

Nothing like the trampolines of my day! Lots of protection from ways to get hurt. Looks great and loads of bounce. I like that it doesn’t have the zip entry as everyone I know with a trampoline - their zip is broken or never used so pointless. My son is in love with it!

Linds
LindsCowra

Good investment and great fun

Our two kids aged 9 and 11 are the main users of the trampoline at this point. They both love it. It has been a great investment, getting the kids outside and away from IPads and tvs, being active. The thunder is also very stable ( I recommend anchoring it down in high wind areas) and safe particularly with the safety net, until it gets used as a boxing ring. Haha

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Best trampoline on the market. The whole family loves it!

As we are quite a tall family I foresee this tramp lasting until my kids have fully grown
Entire family uses it including Mum and dad
3-4 kids at a time
Kids have sleep outs on it, using the shade cover
Great design, heavy duty and durable. recommend to everyone

Great trampoline. The kids love it!

My children love playing on the trampoline especially my eldest during the school holidays. They are 8 years and 2 years old. They both use the trampoline either by themselves or together. Either way they seem to have lots of fun. I feel that the trampoline seems very safe and stable for them to bounce on.

How did we ever live without our Vuly!

GREAT QUALITY TRAMP!!

Our 4 boys use the Large Thunder trampoline, ages 10, 8, 6 and 2. They love it, we add in a large yoga ball and a couple of smaller balls for fun. All 4 boys go on at the same time, it's very stable and with the nets couldnt be safer. The only issue we have with it is trying to move it when we mow the yard.

Find out how Vuly Thunder compares to other Trampolines

My children just love this new back yard addition. Many fun games can be seen and heard with the fu

My 6 and 8 year old have plenty of space together when jumping. The trampoline is incredibly safe, supportive and durable and doesn't take up much room. Looking forward to adding the shade cover for summer. We often have the neighbors children also on at the same time and they are 3 and 9.

Kids loved it!

My kids loved the trampoline and it is big enough for them and their friends. Setting up takes a bit of time and it would have been good to promote the offer of having it set up by a professional for a small fee. I wouldn't have mind paying for that!! Overall definitely worth every cent!

Awesome Trampoline

Our 4 & 6 year olds absolutely love the Thunder - basketball hoop is a definite must - makes play together heaps of fun, we lob shots from outside too! I feel like the thunder is solid and totally stable when I am jumping as an adult with my kids. Will change out the hoop for the shade top in summer and put the hose on for the kids. So much fun!!

great product

great product kids love it and so do I. We spend lots of time on it as a family. My daughter has a vision impairment and this is great to help her with special awareness in the safety of the netted enclosure. I feel confident in letting my 1 year old and 6 year old play whilst I hang out the washing. So safe

davidh00
davidh00

Great trampoline. Safe and fun for all ages

We have had our Thunder tramp for about 2 months now. The kids (6 and 7 yo) love it. Apart from basic trampolining they play other games in it with balls and hoops etc. There are often a couple of kids in there together
which is probably not ideal, but you can't watch them all the time. The fact that it is fully enclosed means these 'extended' activities are still safe.
The adults have all tried it and we still get a great bounce experience. The solid construction and design caters well for a broad age and weight range. Very happy with it so far.

Abbie
AbbieMackay

No regrets

Vuly Fun for Everyone!

Bought a Vuly Thunder for my daughter's birthday and the design & quality are of the highest standard. Vuly sales team were amazing, so helpful and once order was placed the speed in which it arrived blew my mind.
Assembly instructions & you tube video were so easy to follow, which was fantastic! a rarity these days.
Hours of fun has be had on our Vuly, our daughter loves it, even my partner & I are finding our inner child, its so much fun.
Vuly Fun for everyone!

Good quality

Good service, quick delivery, explain the detail, quick installation, safety product, nice staff, very good service, good, Recommend to other people, good good good..

Great product

We had an old trampoline for 7 years. After we have install the Vuly Thunder, both of my son fell it is better than the previous one. They are playing with trampoline every single day, never think of the ipad…..I am very happy with the shade cover it provide for free. I don't need to worry too much about the sunscream which boys don't want to put on.

BelK
BelKSydney

Loving our Vuly!

Bought this for our kids after they couldn't get enough of it a friend's house and haven't looked back! It has been exactly what we needed to get the kids away from the TV - they just love bouncing, rolling and laying around in their new trampoline! The basketball hoop is a massive hit with our son and the mister has been great during the recent heatwave. Putting it together was pretty straight forward and the construction is very sturdy and safe. So glad we finally got a Vuly!

MinaR
MinaRSydney

Great Trampoline

My son who has ASD loves the Vuly Thunder he is using it whenever he can..He jumps, plays with the basketball hoop and lies in it...It took my husband 3 hours to put together, the instructions were very clear and the video was informative it all made sense. I would highly recommend it to other families. The Vuly Thunder has a great sturdy design and is so much safer than our previous one ...

The trampoline is absolutely perfect my son has autism it is a favourite in our house a lot safer th

The trampoline is absolutely perfect my son has autism it is a favourite activity in our house he can spend hours and hours jumping and laying around we also got the shade cover and mister with the trampoline. This trampoline is a lot safer than the last trampoline worth every cent.

Granny W
Granny W

Bouncing Fun

After much thought and research I decided on the Vuly Thunder. I have several grandchildren and was keen to get them ouside more. Safety wasa big concern, as my husband hadn't let us have a trampoline when our kids were growing up because of all the broken bones we'd heard about.The kids love it and glad to see them use up some energy.
The service was excellent and putting it together was't as bad as we thought it would be.The video made it very clear.Still waiting for the roof accessory .Thanks Vuly!

Kel
Kel

Great purchase!

Great product, easy to follow instructions! Very sturdy and heaps of fun! Great customer service, looking forward to our shade cover arriving soon. Pay more but worth it for piece of mind and knowing it will last. Dog proof too, there’s nothing to chew! Definitely recommend to anyone considering one.

Angel
AngelRedcliffe

Perfect!! Kids love it!

The thunder trampoline goes above and beyond. Absolutely love all the safety features with the net and the secure door to get in and out of. The leaf springs are amazing for bouncing really high. And most of all the kids absolutely love playing on their trampoline. I rate this a 10/10!

Yorgi
YorgiLaunceston, TAS

Fabulous Fun

We moved to Tasmania from Melbourne in October last year. We promised the kids that we would buy them a new trampoline after we left our Springfree Trampoline in Melbourne. After considerable research I purchased the Thunder Extra Large. Not only was it a lot cheaper than our previous Spring Free trampoline it had a lot more bounce and was superbly enginered. It was a two man job to put together but we had it done in about 2 hours. The kids love it and would sleep on it if we let them. In two words "highly recommended"

Lynda F.
Lynda F.asked
Thunder

What is the best surface to put the Vuly thunder on, given that the legs are poles that would dig into the grass?

Tim F.
Tim F.

If you have a solid ground base, they are fine as is. Our back yard is a little uneven so I level the trampoline using wood blocks

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can install the Thunder on any flat surface. If you have soft ground and you are worried about the feet sinking, you can use pavers, rubber floor matting or like Tim has suggested - wooden blocks.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our customer service team in 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Tony Potter
Tony Potter

It digs into the ground and you will have to keep moving it around just to cut the grass. Watch out for your back, I now have 4 bulging discs and one disc that’s compressing on the nerves now as a result of this.

Leonardo
Leonardoasked
Thunder

Hi, I am considering to buy a Vuly Thunder Medium but reading at the comments about the leaf springs (that they often break/crack) and its design, makes me think about other premium brands. Has there been any changes/reinforcements to the design of the leaf springs? What is the warranty for this component?

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

The leaf springs will break if the trampoline is not being used correctly. This might happen if the trampoline is not levelled, the 150kg weight limit is being exceeded or it is not installed correctly.

You can view the warranty periods for each part of the Thunder and how to install it correctly, through the links below.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Chris N Tab W.
Chris N Tab W.

We are having trouble putting the leaf springs in, t seems to be impossible. Any advice?

Scoru
Scoru

If you have two people and the spring installation tool, it's pretty easy. Make sure you orient the springs the correct direction (they face in). We started installing them facing out because that seems like how springs should work: long travel ... Nope. Short travel.

Also you install them like you slice a pizza: install one, then the one directly across, then turn 90degrees, then directly across, then turn 45 degrees, directly across, etc. Keep subdividing the largest pie slice and doing the one opposite until you're done. Keep it balanced, like torquing lug nuts.

If you try going in order around the circle, installing each one next to the one you just installed, you're going to get halfway before you're right stuck. Keep 'er balanced.

hydroasked
Thunder

Hi does The Vuly Thunder (large) have a compatible ladder? I can’t seem to find one? I am based in Perth, WA. Thanks

Hi Hyrdo,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Thunder and Thunder Pro trampolines do not need a ladder because they come with an inbuilt ladder on the side of the frame.

If you have small children who need help getting from the ground to the frame on the Thunder, I would recommend a small step for extra support.

Cheers, Claire :)

hydro

Thanks for your reply Claire, I appreciate it. Yes I have small kids and it’s a bit of a struggle for them to get in and out. I will look for an alternative thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Price (RRP) $1,249.00$1,549.00$1,849.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count42 springs56 springs64 springs30 springs