Vuly Thunder

Vuly Thunder (page 4 of 12)

Large, Medium, Extra Large, Small
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Perfect excellent service and product.

Really pleased with my purchase. At first i was hesitant because of the cost. But it was for my grandson and i needed him tho be safe. It came within a few days from ordering. The quality is excellent, just waiting for the roof accessory as they were out of stock and then the kit will be complete.

The kids love it!

We purchased the Thunder for our 5 year old sin’s birthday and he uses it every day. It is a great way to work off some excess energy and the design gives me peace of mind as I know that the kids are safe when using it. I highly recommend the Vuly Thunder.

emzlt
emzltUpwey

Love it!

Our boys (and us) are very happy with our purchase of a new Vuly Thunder. Great bouncing fun for all the family and we can really tell the difference between the Vuly and our previous brand of trampoline. We especially like to make obstacle courses jumping between the different pictures on the mat.

D Weckert
D WeckertCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wished we bought one years ago

Absolutely love our vuly !
With 7 kids it deff gets an amazing work out !
We love the springless design and the fact the opening overlaps itself so little ones cannot bounce out and hurt themselves like they can with cheaper tramps who have the zip up door which gets stretched , out of shape and splits !

Leanne
LeanneOrange

Outdoor fun

We purchased this trampoline for Christmas and 4 months on it is the most utilised item our two boys use aged 12 and 9 years old. They spend countless hours on it and love the basketball addition to the trampoline. All up it is a great investment for exercise, fun, vitamin D it really helps to minimise screen time for this generation.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Hails
HailsSouth Australia

Great Trampoline, very intelligent design and quality product

Great Trampoline, very intelligent design and quality product.
Challenging to put together, however, worth every minute. The design is purposeful and very intelligent.
Ordering and delivery was of ease and great customer service as well.
Our girls love this trampoline and have already got hours and hours of 'Vuly time'!
Thank you!

Ann
AnnBrisbane

Terrific trampoline where our kids spend time and very safe for all users.

After a lot research we decided to give our boys one of your trampolines for Christmas. They love it and they use it almost on a daily basis. It is a great size, they don't need encouragement to use (less time spent on technology - thanks) and we are also keen to look at some of the add ons. Once we worked out how to put it together it was easy to do so.

Sam L
Sam LWangaratta

Great fun without sacrificing a nice backyard

Kids are loving their new trampoline. It’s that one present that gets used every day with no sign of them getting bored with it. Living in a modern house with a nice backyard, my husband was hesitant to put in a big bulky trampoline. To his delight, and all visitors have agreed - it’s such an attractive trampoline! Looks modern and not at all out of place.

Liz
LizCanberra

Great trampoline for all ages

Great, high quality trampoline! It’s very bouncy, but still super safe. We’re glad we got the medium size as it is definitely big enough for us! It was relatively easy to set up too, especially with the help of the online video showing us exactly what we needed to do.

Find out how Vuly Thunder compares to other Trampolines

First trampoline. Loving our Vuly.

We were really excited about getting our first trampoline. Great to see the kids outside burning lots of energy and having lots of fun. We have been using it everyday. Great product. Really easy to put together. Really well built and fits perfectly in our backyard. Very happy with our purchase. Considering buying the swing set to go with the trampoline.

Matt M
Matt MCairns

Great quality trampoline, love the shade cover!

Great quality trampoline with really good bounce. Our son loves playing on it and with the shade cover he's able to use it any time of day. The side nets also mean he can come up with lots of different ways to play in the trampoline (ball games etc) other than just jumping.

Fantastic for our small backyard

Two energetic boys love their new trampoline. Setup wasn’t too long but we definitely needed a few people to get the ‘springs’ in place. The basketball hoop adds fun to the setup and I’m sure it will provide a lot of joy for years to come.
We will have to take the hoop down to put the cover on to protect the trampoline so that is a shame.

It's perfect, kids love it!

We purchased the Vuly Thunder for Christmas. Our 6 kids love it! We wished we would of purchase one years ago instead of going for cheaper options. It is so strong & secure & looks great. It has more bounce then any others we have had in the past. It's so good to see the kids outside more using it then being inside on screens! My kids even just love being able to lay down on the trampoline at night looking at the stars. It's perfect for our family & i highly recommend them.

Liz
LizToormina

A fabulous investment!

After extensive research and many hours of comparisons, I finally bought the Thunder Vuly trampoline for Christmas! After prompt delivery and easy assembly, our whole family was thrilled to start jumping on our first purchased trampoline. It’s the perfect size for us and the bonus shade cover an absolute bargain!

Other Trampolines

The kids absolutely love it!

Our Vuly feels very solid and of superior quality to other brands we've owned. The mat is very bouncy and the design of the net feels very safe. It took us 5 hours to assemble but well worth it in the end. Great to see the kids outside and getting some exercise!

Activity and Zen Zone

We purchased the Thunder for Christmas for our 4 children ranging from 14 years to 2 years. We have limited space so the small Thunder was the perfect choice. There is enough room for each of my children to have fun and enjoy outside play in a safe environment. The quality is exceptional and it is aesthetically pleasing in our yard. A big plus for me!
Apart from the great exercise benefits I have found an additional benefit by accident. My children also lie on the trampoline as a relaxation, quiet space, to look at the sky and chat to each other. It is both the Activity Zone and the Zen Zone at our place. And yes mum and dad are also using it!

James
JamesMelbourne

Best present EVER!

Our kids love their new Vuly Thunder trampoline. It's the first thing they want to do in the morning and pretty much the last thing they want to do at night. It keeps them happy and gets them out of the house. Yay.

The installation of the trampoline was really easy as well. My wife and I followed the video instructions from the website exactly and had no issues at all. We only have a small garden and I was sceptical as to how much room it was going to take up. However, after installation, the footprint of the trampoline was just right and didn't take up as much space as I was expecting.

All in all, a great purchase that will last us for years to come.

Loving our Vuly Trampoline!

Everyone loving our Vuly Trampoline! Took a few more hours and a lot more effort to put together than described, but worth it! Seems like very high quality and sturdy materials used. Many hours of jumping and fun ahead for all the family. The included basketball hoop has also been great! Thanks

Awesome Tramp but SO hard to setup

My son likes to go for a jump as soon as he wakes up in the mornin and my daughter loves having slee

Putting our vuly trampoline together was a challenge at first but with the help of online step by step videos it became quite simple. The kids absolutely love it, the pictures on the mat have been a great source of inspiration for games. Sleepovers on the trampoline have been awesome with the net and shade cover keeping the bugs out too.

Pat C
Pat C

Kids Love it!!

Awesome trampoline, excellent quality and very easy to assemble, bought it for the kids for Christmas and they have been on it everyday, highly recommended. Great customer service from start to finish and very prompt delivery which was great especially around the busy part of the year. Great stuff guys!

Great thank you!

BellaKiwi
BellaKiwiTorquay

#winner

My whole experience of Vuly has been outstanding, from the exceptional customer service I received when ordering, to the prompt delivery and follow up - 5 stars
The Vuly Thunder Trampoline has been a winner for the whole family. Incredibly safe, super bouncy and the rooftop accessory perfect for the Australian summer and provides even more imaginative play for the kids as they turn it into their backyard cubby. A lifetime of memories await, thank you Vuly

Awesome addition to our family!!

I am absolutely thrilled with our new thunder! It has given our three boys (ages 8, 6 & 1) something they can do all together! We’ve also had lots of family jump time which has been great! My big boys are on it from the time I open the back door first thing in the morning till I’m dragging them in for baths! They even run through the side gate to jump before we get in the front door when we come home from being out! Totally obsessed! We have the bball hoop too which is lots of fun- unless you have to be the ball boy or girl! Ha ha ha... best purchase for the kids I’ve ever made! Thank you VULY!

Absolutely 5 star

So amazing my babies absolutely love it it sun shade is perfect and basketball hoop is a load of fun I highly recommend this trampoline. We also purchase the water mist which is fantastic in summer as it cools as they are jumping the thunder extra large is perfect for entertaining for years.

Lynda F.
Lynda F.asked
Thunder

What is the best surface to put the Vuly thunder on, given that the legs are poles that would dig into the grass?

Tim F.
Tim F.

If you have a solid ground base, they are fine as is. Our back yard is a little uneven so I level the trampoline using wood blocks

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can install the Thunder on any flat surface. If you have soft ground and you are worried about the feet sinking, you can use pavers, rubber floor matting or like Tim has suggested - wooden blocks.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our customer service team in 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Tony Potter
Tony Potter

It digs into the ground and you will have to keep moving it around just to cut the grass. Watch out for your back, I now have 4 bulging discs and one disc that’s compressing on the nerves now as a result of this.

Leonardo
Leonardoasked
Thunder

Hi, I am considering to buy a Vuly Thunder Medium but reading at the comments about the leaf springs (that they often break/crack) and its design, makes me think about other premium brands. Has there been any changes/reinforcements to the design of the leaf springs? What is the warranty for this component?

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

The leaf springs will break if the trampoline is not being used correctly. This might happen if the trampoline is not levelled, the 150kg weight limit is being exceeded or it is not installed correctly.

You can view the warranty periods for each part of the Thunder and how to install it correctly, through the links below.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Chris N Tab W.
Chris N Tab W.

We are having trouble putting the leaf springs in, t seems to be impossible. Any advice?

Scoru
Scoru

If you have two people and the spring installation tool, it's pretty easy. Make sure you orient the springs the correct direction (they face in). We started installing them facing out because that seems like how springs should work: long travel ... Nope. Short travel.

Also you install them like you slice a pizza: install one, then the one directly across, then turn 90degrees, then directly across, then turn 45 degrees, directly across, etc. Keep subdividing the largest pie slice and doing the one opposite until you're done. Keep it balanced, like torquing lug nuts.

If you try going in order around the circle, installing each one next to the one you just installed, you're going to get halfway before you're right stuck. Keep 'er balanced.

hydroasked
Thunder

Hi does The Vuly Thunder (large) have a compatible ladder? I can’t seem to find one? I am based in Perth, WA. Thanks

Hi Hyrdo,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Thunder and Thunder Pro trampolines do not need a ladder because they come with an inbuilt ladder on the side of the frame.

If you have small children who need help getting from the ground to the frame on the Thunder, I would recommend a small step for extra support.

Cheers, Claire :)

hydro

Thanks for your reply Claire, I appreciate it. Yes I have small kids and it’s a bit of a struggle for them to get in and out. I will look for an alternative thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Price (RRP) $1,249.00$1,549.00$1,849.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count42 springs56 springs64 springs30 springs