4Vuly Thunder Pro

Verified Large
Samuel R.
Samuel R.North-West & West coast, TAS
  Medium

Waste of money, terrible quality for the price

Very hard to assemble, springs and clips break regularly and have left our autistic son afraid of bouncing on what usually is his favourite outdoor activity. Although we had a warranty, we had to pay a fortune for replacement springs when they broke a few months after installation and had to wait for months before they sent them. Now we have used all that were sent and so when another one breaks, which inevitably will, we are going to put this trampoline where it belongs, in the rubbish tip.
Do not buy a Vuly! Show details
Sleepyhead
SleepyheadSydney, NSW2 posts

Best Buy ever!!

This has been the best purchase, the kids love it, the adults love it. And when you follow the instructions it’s really easy to put up, it’s sturdy and durable.  Show details ·  1
Ben
BenSouth Australia5 posts
  Verified Medium
Seb P.3 posts
  Large

I love this tramp & so do my friends kids!

What bothers me is the mosquitoes getting inside the walls. Why isn’t it made to securely join the top cover & the walls to stop that! Can’t have sleepovers outside overnight! Show details ·  2
Wendy T.
Wendy T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Large
TERRI
TERRIGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Large

Fantastic Customer service awesome and quick delivery

Grandkids 3yr and 5yr absolutely love it. Couldn't wait to start jumping
2 kids but mum and dad as well
Thats why I bought this trampoline, is so safe and very sturdy. Can't fall out Show details ·  1
Miss A
Miss AQueensland2 posts

Encourage outdoor play

I am so glad that I purchased this trampoline!! Everyone that has seen and tried it, love it and I can’t stop recommending it to my friends. I love the fact that it is so safe and there are no hard parts that could hurt. The customer service that I received from Taylah was fantastic. I have called up after I have purchased the trampoline and the customer service has always been very helpful. I had the trampoline installed professionally and I am so glad that I did. It would be too big of a job for 1-2 inexperienced people. I love the fact that my daughter wants to spend ample time outdoors, moving and being active and getting fresh air. I should have bought it earlier!!!! Show details ·  1
Colin Murphy
Colin MurphyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

should of PURCHASED THIS YEARS AGO

we purchased this for our 11 and 8 year old girls. In a time of IPAD's and electronic games. It's great to see those things put aside and the girls loving being outside loving their new Trampoline. Its winter in Melbourne and the girls are begging me to allow them to sleep on the tent using the tent attachment. quality of trampoline is fantastic. Was a little hard to put springs on, but now done, its a great addition to our backyard. From the start to finish, dealing with Vuly was a great experiance, thank you Vuly team. Show details ·  1
Sylvia C
Sylvia CDarwin3 posts
  Extra Large

Can’t move to mow underneath

We purchased the thunder pro for our kids and despite it being an ok trampoline, we hate the fact that it can’t be moved to mow the lawn underneath. The grass is now as tall as the trampoline and I’ve been told we need to buy wheels to be able to move it which is an added expense. For anyone considering this trampoline unless you have it on concrete, I would strongly recommend a trampoline that is open on the bottom or can be moved. We didn’t really give this aspect much thought when we bought it but wished we did. Show details
Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Large

Amazing

Safest trampoline I have seen. We have 4 kids ranging from 4 - 12 and they can all safely jump at the same time, practice their tricks and spend hours outside together. Show details ·  1
Gary M.
Gary M.

Disapointing

Purchased the trampoline approx. 15 months ago and my kids love it. However I feel like I am forever maintaining it. Vuly to thier credit have replaced the mat and a box of (7) springs under warranty, however I have just this morning replaced the 7th snapped spring and the skirt will also need to be replaced. We dug deep into our pockets for trampoline that should see out the kids however really question the quality of parts. Show details
Cath Andersen
Cath AndersenSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Extra Large

Would recommend to everyone!

My kids (5 and 8) love this trampoline, so did their friends at their birthday party. Absolutely huge, there were about 10 kids at once at one stage. The kids also use is as a tent! Five stars! Show details ·  1
Troy
TroySydney, NSW5 posts
  Verified Medium

Kids Love it!!!

So far, the Vuly has been one the best items we have purchased for our 2 boys. The neighbourhood kids all come over and they bounce for hours - working up quite a sweat. We had a trampoline from KMART but it was a little dangerous with the springs - this is a worry free trampoline. Great construction and very solid.

Bel
BelSouth Tweed Heads6 posts

Disappointed

After 2 years the wheels have rusted and snapped off, vuly wont replace or repair as its out of its 12 m warranty. Wasn't good value for $2300....... Its our second vuly and we also had trouble with our 1st, it squeaked badly from the weather and the net ripped... Not to mention how many attachments came off the net to the poles..... Overall Not a premium product for a premium price!!!!!

Kym
Kym · Thunder Pro

Does the large thunder net fit on the large thunder pro trampoline

Vuly Play   DM

Hi Kym, Sorry for the late response!

The thunder net will not fit on the thunder pro.

Margi
Margi · Thunder Pro Medium

Such a great sturdy and well designed product! We previously purchased a Large Vuly Thunder Pro and had it for about 6 years. A few holes here in the net over time but was easily repairable. It was fantastic and many kids had happy days bouncing away. Sold it at a great price and bought a smaller Medium one 6 months ago. Hardly use as is quite small for a 15yr old. We have sold online but have discovered a hole in the centre of the mat… anyone have a problem like this? It’s under warranty and am sure Vuly will sort out and replace, however am curious??

michele g.
michele g. · Thunder Pro

Does the Thunder shade fit on a Thunder pro?

Vuly Play   DM

Hi Michele, If you have any issues installing the shade cover, please email photos through to reviews@vulyplay.com so we can assist you.

external link

Cheers, Claire :)

Compare all Vuly Thunder Pro listings
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $2,499$2,999$1,949
ShapeRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYes
Max User Weight 56 kg42 kg70 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count0 springs0 springs0 springs