Large, Extra Large, Medium

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Samuel R.
Samuel R.North-West & West coast, TAS

Waste of money, terrible quality for the price

Very hard to assemble, springs and clips break regularly and have left our autistic son afraid of bouncing on what usually is his favourite outdoor activity. Although we had a warranty, we had to pay a fortune for replacement springs when they broke a few months after installation and had to wait for months before they sent them. Now we have used all that were sent and so when another one breaks, which inevitably will, we are going to put this trampoline where it belongs, in the rubbish tip.
Do not buy a Vuly!

Purchased in June 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,200.00.

Sleepyhead
SleepyheadSydney, NSW

Best Buy ever!!

This has been the best purchase, the kids love it, the adults love it. And when you follow the instructions it’s really easy to put up, it’s sturdy and durable.

Purchased in December 2020.

Ben
BenSouth Australia

Kids love it - safe, solid and looks great!

Purchased in September 2020 for $2,113.00.

Find out how Vuly Thunder Pro compares to other Trampolines

I love this tramp & so do my friends kids!

What bothers me is the mosquitoes getting inside the walls. Why isn’t it made to securely join the top cover & the walls to stop that! Can’t have sleepovers outside overnight!

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,600.00.

Wendy T.
Wendy T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth the space it takes up

Purchased in September 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,998.00.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
TERRI
TERRIGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer service awesome and quick delivery

Grandkids 3yr and 5yr absolutely love it. Couldn't wait to start jumping
2 kids but mum and dad as well
Thats why I bought this trampoline, is so safe and very sturdy. Can't fall out

Purchased in September 2020 at On line for $3,149.00.

Miss A
Miss AQueensland

Encourage outdoor play

I am so glad that I purchased this trampoline!! Everyone that has seen and tried it, love it and I can’t stop recommending it to my friends. I love the fact that it is so safe and there are no hard parts that could hurt. The customer service that I received from Taylah was fantastic. I have called up after I have purchased the trampoline and the customer service has always been very helpful. I had the trampoline installed professionally and I am so glad that I did. It would be too big of a job for 1-2 inexperienced people. I love the fact that my daughter wants to spend ample time outdoors, moving and being active and getting fresh air. I should have bought it earlier!!!!

Purchased in August 2020 for $4,132.00.

Colin Murphy
Colin MurphyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

should of PURCHASED THIS YEARS AGO

we purchased this for our 11 and 8 year old girls. In a time of IPAD's and electronic games. It's great to see those things put aside and the girls loving being outside loving their new Trampoline. Its winter in Melbourne and the girls are begging me to allow them to sleep on the tent using the tent attachment. quality of trampoline is fantastic. Was a little hard to put springs on, but now done, its a great addition to our backyard. From the start to finish, dealing with Vuly was a great experiance, thank you Vuly team.

Purchased in July 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $3,100.00.

Sylvia C
Sylvia CDarwin

Can’t move to mow underneath

We purchased the thunder pro for our kids and despite it being an ok trampoline, we hate the fact that it can’t be moved to mow the lawn underneath. The grass is now as tall as the trampoline and I’ve been told we need to buy wheels to be able to move it which is an added expense. For anyone considering this trampoline unless you have it on concrete, I would strongly recommend a trampoline that is open on the bottom or can be moved. We didn’t really give this aspect much thought when we bought it but wished we did.

Purchased in February 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Safest trampoline I have seen. We have 4 kids ranging from 4 - 12 and they can all safely jump at the same time, practice their tricks and spend hours outside together.

Purchased in June 2018.

Disapointing

Purchased the trampoline approx. 15 months ago and my kids love it. However I feel like I am forever maintaining it. Vuly to thier credit have replaced the mat and a box of (7) springs under warranty, however I have just this morning replaced the 7th snapped spring and the skirt will also need to be replaced. We dug deep into our pockets for trampoline that should see out the kids however really question the quality of parts.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,808.00.

Cath Andersen
Cath AndersenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend to everyone!

My kids (5 and 8) love this trampoline, so did their friends at their birthday party. Absolutely huge, there were about 10 kids at once at one stage. The kids also use is as a tent! Five stars!

Purchased in October 2018.

Troy
TroySydney, NSW

Kids Love it!!!

So far, the Vuly has been one the best items we have purchased for our 2 boys. The neighbourhood kids all come over and they bounce for hours - working up quite a sweat. We had a trampoline from KMART but it was a little dangerous with the springs - this is a worry free trampoline. Great construction and very solid.

BelSouth Tweed Heads

Disappointed

After 2 years the wheels have rusted and snapped off, vuly wont replace or repair as its out of its 12 m warranty. Wasn't good value for $2300....... Its our second vuly and we also had trouble with our 1st, it squeaked badly from the weather and the net ripped... Not to mention how many attachments came off the net to the poles..... Overall Not a premium product for a premium price!!!!!

Vuly P.Vuly Play
Bel

Before I left this review, I had contacted vuly In Brisbane, they said they couldn't help me, so why now after me posting A bad review are you now willing to get my tramp in better order????

Other Trampolines

Great trampoline, delivery time on tent terribly long

My 6 year old and 2 year old love it. Took me and my husband 5 hours to unbox and install and we were sore days afterwards. Stable on a slight slope. Don't go by delivery time given at order time. Trampoline took 2 weeks, but been waiting 7 weeks for shade cover and tent . I was hoping I would get these before sons birthday and before trampoline gets covered with bird poo!
Trampoline is a magnet for birds, poo covers the nets jump mats, and skirting.

Read more reviews - page 2

Margi
Margiasked
Thunder Pro Medium

Such a great sturdy and well designed product! We previously purchased a Large Vuly Thunder Pro and had it for about 6 years. A few holes here in the net over time but was easily repairable. It was fantastic and many kids had happy days bouncing away. Sold it at a great price and bought a smaller Medium one 6 months ago. Hardly use as is quite small for a 15yr old. We have sold online but have discovered a hole in the centre of the mat… anyone have a problem like this? It’s under warranty and am sure Vuly will sort out and replace, however am curious??

michele g.
michele g.asked
Thunder Pro

Does the Thunder shade fit on a Thunder pro?

Hi Michele,

Thank you for contacting us.

No it will not fit because it is a different shape. Only the Thunder Pro shade cover can fit on the Thunder Pro trampoline.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Seb P.

Hi there Michele, I no I struggled to put my shade up on thunder pro aswell. It’s a tight fit. But mine is on my tramp & in actual fact sometimes the toggles that pin it in place on the posts can come out maybe from the weather or the kids just jumping around but its never come off. When I put the shade up I hung it on most of the posts until there was only one loose, then pinned them all in place. Hope this helped you out. Good luck with it!

Hi Michele,

If you have any issues installing the shade cover, please email photos through to reviews@vulyplay.com so we can assist you.

Cheers, Claire :)

Shawn T.
Shawn T.asked
Thunder Pro Medium

I purchased the trampoline in the spring and live in Chicago Il so getting concerned how to cover the trampoline for the winter snow. I figured it would best to take down the netting so I could cover the mat and springs. I am not sure how to best do this or if you have a better suggestion. I do not want to take it completely apart as it is very difficult to put together. Any ideas?

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for contacting us.

We recommend taking it down and storing it somewhere but if you do not want to do this, please take down the net and put a tarp over the rest of it.

Please let us know if you have any other questions about this.

Cheers, Claire

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Compare all 3 Vuly Thunder Pro
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $1,949.00$2,499.00$2,999.00
ShapeRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYes
Max User Weight 70 kg56 kg42 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count0 springs0 springs0 springs