Vuly Thunder Pro

Vuly Thunder Pro

Large, Extra Large, Medium

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

I love this tramp & so do my friends kids!

What bothers me is the mosquitoes getting inside the walls. Why isn’t it made to securely join the top cover & the walls to stop that! Can’t have sleepovers outside overnight!

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,600.00.

Wendy T.

Wendy T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth the space it takes up

Purchased in September 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,998.00.

TERRI

TERRIGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer service awesome and quick delivery

Grandkids 3yr and 5yr absolutely love it. Couldn't wait to start jumping
2 kids but mum and dad as well
Thats why I bought this trampoline, is so safe and very sturdy. Can't fall out

Purchased in September 2020 at On line for $3,149.00.

Miss A

Miss AQueensland

Encourage outdoor play

I am so glad that I purchased this trampoline!! Everyone that has seen and tried it, love it and I can’t stop recommending it to my friends. I love the fact that it is so safe and there are no hard parts that could hurt. The customer service that I received from Taylah was fantastic. I have called up after I have purchased the trampoline and the customer service has always been very helpful. I had the trampoline installed professionally and I am so glad that I did. It would be too big of a job for 1-2 inexperienced people. I love the fact that my daughter wants to spend ample time outdoors, moving and being active and getting fresh air. I should have bought it earlier!!!!

Purchased in August 2020 for $4,132.00.

Colin Murphy

Colin MurphyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

should of PURCHASED THIS YEARS AGO

we purchased this for our 11 and 8 year old girls. In a time of IPAD's and electronic games. It's great to see those things put aside and the girls loving being outside loving their new Trampoline. Its winter in Melbourne and the girls are begging me to allow them to sleep on the tent using the tent attachment. quality of trampoline is fantastic. Was a little hard to put springs on, but now done, its a great addition to our backyard. From the start to finish, dealing with Vuly was a great experiance, thank you Vuly team.

Purchased in July 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $3,100.00.

Sylvia C

Sylvia CDarwin

Can’t move to mow underneath

We purchased the thunder pro for our kids and despite it being an ok trampoline, we hate the fact that it can’t be moved to mow the lawn underneath. The grass is now as tall as the trampoline and I’ve been told we need to buy wheels to be able to move it which is an added expense. For anyone considering this trampoline unless you have it on concrete, I would strongly recommend a trampoline that is open on the bottom or can be moved. We didn’t really give this aspect much thought when we bought it but wished we did.

Purchased in February 2018.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Safest trampoline I have seen. We have 4 kids ranging from 4 - 12 and they can all safely jump at the same time, practice their tricks and spend hours outside together.

Purchased in June 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)

Disapointing

Purchased the trampoline approx. 15 months ago and my kids love it. However I feel like I am forever maintaining it. Vuly to thier credit have replaced the mat and a box of (7) springs under warranty, however I have just this morning replaced the 7th snapped spring and the skirt will also need to be replaced. We dug deep into our pockets for trampoline that should see out the kids however really question the quality of parts.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,808.00.

Cath Andersen

Cath AndersenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend to everyone!

My kids (5 and 8) love this trampoline, so did their friends at their birthday party. Absolutely huge, there were about 10 kids at once at one stage. The kids also use is as a tent! Five stars!

Purchased in October 2018.

Troy

TroySydney, NSW

Kids Love it!!!

So far, the Vuly has been one the best items we have purchased for our 2 boys. The neighbourhood kids all come over and they bounce for hours - working up quite a sweat. We had a trampoline from KMART but it was a little dangerous with the springs - this is a worry free trampoline. Great construction and very solid.

BelSouth Tweed Heads

Disappointed

After 2 years the wheels have rusted and snapped off, vuly wont replace or repair as its out of its 12 m warranty. Wasn't good value for $2300....... Its our second vuly and we also had trouble with our 1st, it squeaked badly from the weather and the net ripped... Not to mention how many attachments came off the net to the poles..... Overall Not a premium product for a premium price!!!!!

Vuly P.Vuly Play
Bel

Before I left this review, I had contacted vuly In Brisbane, they said they couldn't help me, so why now after me posting A bad review are you now willing to get my tramp in better order????

Great trampoline, delivery time on tent terribly long

My 6 year old and 2 year old love it. Took me and my husband 5 hours to unbox and install and we were sore days afterwards. Stable on a slight slope. Don't go by delivery time given at order time. Trampoline took 2 weeks, but been waiting 7 weeks for shade cover and tent . I was hoping I would get these before sons birthday and before trampoline gets covered with bird poo!
Trampoline is a magnet for birds, poo covers the nets jump mats, and skirting.

Joedy W

Joedy WKensington Grove

My daughter loves it!!!

We purchased this trampoline for our daughters 2nd Birthday with the view of it lasting her and her brother through their childhoods! Our daughter loves it!!! We are able to get on with her while she bounces around us and she has a blast when her cousins come over. The 150kg limit and the strong construction is what sold us! We have made sure everyone knows where we got the it from. Only downside would be the setup, we did pay for someone to install it as we tried for 4days by ourselves with no joy!

Over the moon!

We purchased a thunder pro for our 2 and 1 year old daughters and they couldn't be more happier with it! It is extremely safe and the quality is outstanding. We love the shade cover for sun protection and we know it will bring many years of fun to our family. Thank you!

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

We purchased the Thunder Pro Large for my 5 year-old son who has autism. He has two older sisters who use it with him. He loves it! The quality of materials and design is superb. The safety aspect I love is the springs extending all the way to the ground so no one can go under the trampoline while people are jumping on it. I recommend getting the wheels (that I didn't, but will) so it can be moved for mowing underneath. The shade cover is excellent and has stayed on during gusty winds, with only one or two of the clips coming off, which are easy to put back in. Money well spent on a high-quality product that will provide fun for everyone for many years.

Sally

SallyCanberra

Great fun and sturdy construction

I purchased this for my 2yo and 4yo, and we love it! It's so easy for them to climb in and out with the self-closing entrance. Our favourite games are ring-a-rosies and races to the cute characters on the mat. It is super sturdy and safe, but you will need to put aside an afternoon (or two!) to put it together.

Perfection

Bec

Bec

My boys love it!

I have two boys 5 & 6 yrs old. 6 year old has autism and this has been perfect for his occupational therapy. He feels safe and doesn’t get double bounced by his brother. They both love it and I’d definitely recommend. Also, we don’t have to worry about it blowing away in high winds as it has real weight behind it.

They love it

Thunder Pro really safe for my 3 years old and 18 years old they are really happy that we brought trampoline from vuly and some of my kids friends always come around for play in our vuly thunder pro trampoline,they all love it and safe for them jumping. For safety really safe

mazzaratti

mazzaratti

Flipping Brillant Trampoline

My children who are 10,8,5 use their trampoline every single day all
at the same time jumping, playing games with the pictures and using their imagination

michele g.

michele g.asked

Thunder Pro

Does the Thunder shade fit on a Thunder pro?

Hi Michele,

Thank you for contacting us.

No it will not fit because it is a different shape. Only the Thunder Pro shade cover can fit on the Thunder Pro trampoline.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Seb P.

Hi there Michele, I no I struggled to put my shade up on thunder pro aswell. It’s a tight fit. But mine is on my tramp & in actual fact sometimes the toggles that pin it in place on the posts can come out maybe from the weather or the kids just jumping around but its never come off. When I put the shade up I hung it on most of the posts until there was only one loose, then pinned them all in place. Hope this helped you out. Good luck with it!

Hi Michele,

If you have any issues installing the shade cover, please email photos through to reviews@vulyplay.com so we can assist you.

Cheers, Claire :)

Shawn T.

Shawn T.asked

Thunder Pro Medium

I purchased the trampoline in the spring and live in Chicago Il so getting concerned how to cover the trampoline for the winter snow. I figured it would best to take down the netting so I could cover the mat and springs. I am not sure how to best do this or if you have a better suggestion. I do not want to take it completely apart as it is very difficult to put together. Any ideas?

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for contacting us.

We recommend taking it down and storing it somewhere but if you do not want to do this, please take down the net and put a tarp over the rest of it.

Please let us know if you have any other questions about this.

Tyson

Tysonasked

Thunder Pro Extra Large

I understand that you do not make an anchor kit for this model of tramp, but I don't want to risk the money I have spent if it blows away and damages. Can you please recommend an anchor kit for this tramp.

Hi Tyson,

Thank you for contacting us.

We do not sell an anchor kit for the Thunder or Thunder Pro because these are our heavier trampolines.

If you are in a high wind area and believe you need to anchor it, I would recommend using ratchet straps and tent pegs to secure it to the ground.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Compare all 3 Vuly Thunder Pro
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $1,949.00$2,499.00$2,999.00
ShapeRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYes
Max User Weight 70 kg56 kg42 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count0 springs0 springs0 springs