Vuly Thunder Pro

Large, Extra Large, Medium (See All)
See the Best Trampolines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Samuel R.
Samuel R.North-West & West coast, TAS

Waste of money, terrible quality for the price

Very hard to assemble, springs and clips break regularly and have left our autistic son afraid of bouncing on what usually is his favourite outdoor activity. Although we had a warranty, we had to pay a fortune for replacement springs when they broke a few months after installation and had to wait for months before they sent them. Now we have used all that were sent and so when another one breaks, which inevitably will, we are going to put this trampoline where it belongs, in the rubbish tip.
Do not buy a Vuly!

Purchased in at Vuly Play Online store for $2,200.

Sleepyhead
SleepyheadSydney, NSW

Best Buy ever!!

This has been the best purchase, the kids love it, the adults love it. And when you follow the instructions it’s really easy to put up, it’s sturdy and durable.

Ben
BenSouth Australia

Kids love it - safe, solid and looks great!

Purchased in for $2,113.

Vuly PlayVuly PlaySend a private message

I love this tramp & so do my friends kids!

What bothers me is the mosquitoes getting inside the walls. Why isn’t it made to securely join the top cover & the walls to stop that! Can’t have sleepovers outside overnight!

Purchased in at Vuly Play Online store for $1,600.

Wendy T.
Wendy T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth the space it takes up

Purchased in at Vuly Play Online store for $2,998.

TERRI
TERRIGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer service awesome and quick delivery

Grandkids 3yr and 5yr absolutely love it. Couldn't wait to start jumping
2 kids but mum and dad as well
Thats why I bought this trampoline, is so safe and very sturdy. Can't fall out

Purchased in at On line for $3,149.

Miss A
Miss AQueensland

Encourage outdoor play

I am so glad that I purchased this trampoline!! Everyone that has seen and tried it, love it and I can’t stop recommending it to my friends. I love the fact that it is so safe and there are no hard parts that could hurt. The customer service that I received from Taylah was fantastic. I have called up after I have purchased the trampoline and the customer service has always been very helpful. I had the trampoline installed professionally and I am so glad that I did. It would be too big of a job for 1-2 inexperienced people. I love the fact that my daughter wants to spend ample time outdoors, moving and being active and getting fresh air. I should have bought it earlier!!!!

Purchased in for $4,132.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Colin Murphy
Colin MurphyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

should of PURCHASED THIS YEARS AGO

we purchased this for our 11 and 8 year old girls. In a time of IPAD's and electronic games. It's great to see those things put aside and the girls loving being outside loving their new Trampoline. Its winter in Melbourne and the girls are begging me to allow them to sleep on the tent using the tent attachment. quality of trampoline is fantastic. Was a little hard to put springs on, but now done, its a great addition to our backyard. From the start to finish, dealing with Vuly was a great experiance, thank you Vuly team.

Purchased in at Vuly Play Online store for $3,100.

Sylvia C
Sylvia CDarwin

Can’t move to mow underneath

We purchased the thunder pro for our kids and despite it being an ok trampoline, we hate the fact that it can’t be moved to mow the lawn underneath. The grass is now as tall as the trampoline and I’ve been told we need to buy wheels to be able to move it which is an added expense. For anyone considering this trampoline unless you have it on concrete, I would strongly recommend a trampoline that is open on the bottom or can be moved. We didn’t really give this aspect much thought when we bought it but wished we did.

• Ease of Assembly
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Safest trampoline I have seen. We have 4 kids ranging from 4 - 12 and they can all safely jump at the same time, practice their tricks and spend hours outside together.

Disapointing

Purchased the trampoline approx. 15 months ago and my kids love it. However I feel like I am forever maintaining it. Vuly to thier credit have replaced the mat and a box of (7) springs under warranty, however I have just this morning replaced the 7th snapped spring and the skirt will also need to be replaced. We dug deep into our pockets for trampoline that should see out the kids however really question the quality of parts.

Purchased in for $1,808.

Cath Andersen
Cath AndersenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend to everyone!

My kids (5 and 8) love this trampoline, so did their friends at their birthday party. Absolutely huge, there were about 10 kids at once at one stage. The kids also use is as a tent! Five stars!

Troy
TroySydney, NSW

Kids Love it!!!

So far, the Vuly has been one the best items we have purchased for our 2 boys. The neighbourhood kids all come over and they bounce for hours - working up quite a sweat. We had a trampoline from KMART but it was a little dangerous with the springs - this is a worry free trampoline. Great construction and very solid.

BelSouth Tweed Heads

Disappointed

After 2 years the wheels have rusted and snapped off, vuly wont replace or repair as its out of its 12 m warranty. Wasn't good value for $2300....... Its our second vuly and we also had trouble with our 1st, it squeaked badly from the weather and the net ripped... Not to mention how many attachments came off the net to the poles..... Overall Not a premium product for a premium price!!!!!

Vuly P.Vuly PlaySend a private message
Bel

Before I left this review, I had contacted vuly In Brisbane, they said they couldn't help me, so why now after me posting A bad review are you now willing to get my tramp in better order????

Great trampoline, delivery time on tent terribly long

My 6 year old and 2 year old love it. Took me and my husband 5 hours to unbox and install and we were sore days afterwards. Stable on a slight slope. Don't go by delivery time given at order time. Trampoline took 2 weeks, but been waiting 7 weeks for shade cover and tent . I was hoping I would get these before sons birthday and before trampoline gets covered with bird poo!
Trampoline is a magnet for birds, poo covers the nets jump mats, and skirting.