Vuly Thunder Pro Medium

4 questions from our users

Margi
Margiasked
Thunder Pro Medium

Such a great sturdy and well designed product! We previously purchased a Large Vuly Thunder Pro and had it for about 6 years. A few holes here in the net over time but was easily repairable. It was fantastic and many kids had happy days bouncing away. Sold it at a great price and bought a smaller Medium one 6 months ago. Hardly use as is quite small for a 15yr old. We have sold online but have discovered a hole in the centre of the mat… anyone have a problem like this? It’s under warranty and am sure Vuly will sort out and replace, however am curious??

Shawn T.
Shawn T.asked
Thunder Pro Medium

I purchased the trampoline in the spring and live in Chicago Il so getting concerned how to cover the trampoline for the winter snow. I figured it would best to take down the netting so I could cover the mat and springs. I am not sure how to best do this or if you have a better suggestion. I do not want to take it completely apart as it is very difficult to put together. Any ideas?

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for contacting us.

We recommend taking it down and storing it somewhere but if you do not want to do this, please take down the net and put a tarp over the rest of it.

Please let us know if you have any other questions about this.

Cheers, Claire

John. G
John. Gasked
Thunder Pro Medium

I was wondering what a rough estimate was to install this model of trampoline?

Bec
Bec

My husband and I installed it ourselves, but I think the cost of installation can be found in the faq’s. Cheers

Smolly8
Smolly8

2-3 hours, you want to make sure you have a very level surface before starting to assemble, this will make the whole process easier

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Hi John,

Thank you for your question!

Generally, a Thunder pro Medium takes about 2 hours to install.

Please feel free to contact our friendly service team on 1300 667 514, if you have any further queries

Simone Tonkin
Simone Tonkinasked
Thunder Pro Medium

How hard would this trampoline be to move? We're moving house in a month but it's my sons birthday tomorrow and we really wanted to get this for his birthday!

Joelene
Joelene

Hi Simone,

I would probably not get it all set up only to pull down a month later, maybe let him know you've got it but will set it up at the new house. It's fairly bulky and would be quite time consuming for someone that has never put it together before. We had 3 people from the shop we got ours from set ours up and that took close to an hour to do
Hope this helps
Jo

Andy

Would have to agree with Jo! This is a big, heavy trampoline I don't know how you would go about moving it once its set up! Hubby set up ours solo and it took considerable time, strength and effort...I know for sure he wouldn't be keen on the prospect of pulling down after a month and setting it up again. I too would recommend waiting till you have moved! It will be well worth the wait!
Happy jumping!

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hi Simone,

Thank you for your question.

If you are moving house, we recommend completely dismantling the trampoline to avoid any damage to parts. We have installation videos on our website, found here:https://www.vulyplay.com/en-AU/installation. To uninstall, all you have to do is follow the same instructions but in reverse.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call our team on 1300 667 514.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives