Vuly Ultra

Vuly Ultra

Medium, Large, Small, XL

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

tash

tashHobart, TAS

Great Quality

Feels strong and sturdy. Withstands our four kids and Dad! Came with tent bundle that the kids love! No sagging in the Matt, looks great. Super happy with this product!

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play for $1,049.00.

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kids love it

I ordered this for my daughters birthday and rang as I was worried it wouldn't arrive but it did. We are still waiting for the trolley to come in stock and will be sent when it is. Kids love playing on it and was a hit at the party!

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $850.00.

Chelseah1

Chelseah1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome tramp for 2 months. Not anymore.

Purchased the Vuly medium in August, didnt put it up until around 3 weeks later as we were waiting for the cold season to be over with. Was performing great and perfect for the kids until a few days ago the trampoline lifted in the wind, rolled into our house, smashed our windows (lucky nobody was sitting on the couch below) and is now out of shape and with a loose net and poles. I asked Vuly for help and have been told there is nothing they will do.
We saved for months for the tramp and chose vuly more because the customer service and helpfulness of the team looked like something we could trust, if anything were to happen.
$800 gone :(

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $774.00.

LizzeeB

LizzeeBPerth, WA

Brilliant trampoline - fantastic service

Fantastic customer service experience buying this trampoline. The kids absolutely love it and have said it is better than an other well known and more expensive trampoline brand. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Excellent customer service from Jeff at Vuly, thank you for looking after us and we are very excited to get our trampoline this week for our twins birthday next month.

Purchased in November 2019.

Overpriced traditional spring trampoline

It is a spring trampoline just like the cheap version but with a heavier price tag. After sales support is even more disappointing. Choose carefully because once its delivered - they dont want anything to do with you.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,000.00.

Mike F

Mike FNew South Wales

Great trampoline and even better customer service!

I bought this trampoline for my two daughters (5 & 2). They absolutely love it! The build quality is amazing and the customer service (and followup service) is unparalleled. Very happy!

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $699.00.

Emma H

Emma HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service so far

We have purchased the Ultra Large for our children for Christmas so are yet to fully assemble the product. So far the customer service from ordering, follow up and even the delivery person have been great so hopefully it continues to be smooth sailing.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Roxi K.

Roxi K.Mid West, WA

Kids love it great quality!

We purchased the XL Ultra as we have 4 kids 3 of which are boys, and we knew it would need to handle them all.
We also bought the tent walls. It came with free delivery and shade cover which is fantastic value.
I love knowing that the trampoline is tested thoroughly and that the kids will be safe and the trampoline will last the rest of time.
The delivery was great and the best part is the boxes dont say trampoline or have a picture of a trampoline on them so even though the kids were home they dont know what theyre getting for Christmas.

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $799.00.

Alison Bushell

Alison BushellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vuly Trampoline is Fantastic

The kids are loving their new trampoline and so do we after putting it up (nice and easy to do and great instructions). We also bought the mister which was great over the weekend with the heat - the kids had a hoot with their friends and our next adventure is a late night movie on the iPad with popcorn within the Vuly tent ;) we’re loving it, we’ll worth it for this quality product

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $800.00.

Swanny

Swanny

Great trampoline

My kids aged 5 and 3 love their trampoline and so do I. It is safe, sturdy and was easy to put together. Free delivery was a bonus too. Many hours of fun!

Purchased in November 2018.

busyboys

busyboysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids love it!

Great trampoline, perfect size for our yard. Love the UV Sun Protector with our yard having no shade it's peace of mind while the kids burn off that crazy energy. Good quality and will last as the years come. Kids of course love it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $924.00.

Melanie H.

Melanie H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great product and service

I purchased this trampoline for my 2 younger kids, 3 and 6. They absolutely love it! My hubby helped with putting it together which wasn’t too bad. We also got the shade cover which sat loosely on top so I contacted vuly who were very helpful and told me what I may have done wrong. I fixed it and it was fine. I’m still yet to set the tent up but can’t wait :)

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

S. Evans

S. EvansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Support A+

We recently had an excellent experience with customer service team. We unfortunately had a small hole in our net less than 1 month old. They quickly replaced the faulty net no fuss. Great after sales support.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play.

Chaz

ChazSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing value, Fantastic Product

Don't search any further - Vuly trampolines are #1!!
Communication, quality of product and value for money are what make this company and product superior to any other company and product on the market.

We have 3 boys aged 12-5 years, they will easily spend hours on the trampoline. We received the basketball hoop which also provides great entertainment and games for the boys. The trampoline netting is extremely strong, access in and out is easy (So much better than zippers) and the boys get a good bounce up on the mat! Assembly was straight forward too!

Extremely happy with our trampoline and easily recommend it to anyone - thanks Vuly!

Purchased in August 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

JandJ

JandJCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic service!

Fantastic service
Very reasonable pricing with special promotion
My kids who are 4 and 2 years old absolutely love it
I will be looking to purchase more Vuly products in the future!
It is amazingly safe compared to the trampoline I had as a child

Purchased in September 2019 for $599.00.

Angela M

Angela MSydney, NSW

Great trampoline, easy to assemble, fast shipping

Purchased the medium size for my son's second birthday. He absolutely loves it. Purchased the detachable ladder for easy access. Received it fast (a few days, i'm in Sydney)
Hubby put it together in a few hours and its quiet a good trampoline. Only downfall is the overlapping entry point - great for kids, not so great for me.. its too hard to get in! But better than a zipper (like my niece's one) where the zip doesn't close anymore.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play for $1,000.00.

Julie T.

Julie T.Goulburn Valley, VIC

I am So excited for my Girl !!!!

I am so excited for my 4 year old daughter she’s going to get the surprise in a few days. I couldn’t really afford this awesome trampoline, but i made a way. I love the shade top from the sun , living in hotter climate. Even mum might get on it also. The quality looks stronger than other trampolines on the market... Love the Tent for the Vuly trampoline, great for hot summer nights .. Very Very early Christmas present , my daughters is a one lucky girl. Single mum

carn’t wait for it to be ensembled and start Jumping. Our trampoline left Brisbane on the 3rd September 2019 <3 <3

Purchased in September 2019 for $898.00.

Berecca24

Berecca24Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lots of fun

This trampoline is so stable and safe. Our three children haven't gotten off the trampoline since it arrived. One of our children has low muscle control and normally shys away from activities such as physical as jumping. But is the first one on the trampoline and last one off. Was also amazed to learn that any added accessories for the life of the trampoline are half price from vuly.

Purchased in August 2019.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Joshua B.

Joshua B.Gippsland, VIC

Awesome tramp

Perfect for my three girls. Great value too - got extras including shade cover to keep the leaves out. All three girls (7,4,2) are rarely off it. Found it easy to set up.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $774.00.

Vuly P.Vuly Play