5Vuly Ultra

Jamie
JamiePerth, WA5 posts
  Verified Large

Disgrace

Ordered trampoline in store for delivery, after 4 weeks followed up as item hadn’t arrived, was made to feel like I was being profiled treated like a thief and told to check my garden. After I wouldn’t let it go they eventually agreed that it hadn’t been sent, and they messed up, natural after that they were just as helpful as before, admittedly they did offer a free ladder or $50 after I pointed out they had profiled me but by this stage I had no interest, won’t do buisness with company’s that still operate like that in Australia Show details
Leigh
LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts
  Verified Large

Happy overall

Overall very happy with our large Vuly Ulta trampoline, was easy to assemble and could easily be done by one person, just a few annoying little things such as water pools on the spring cover which ends up dripping onto the trampoline mat when in use (I added pool noodles to the spring cover to fix this issue), also the door is very awkward to to use for adults or taller people (the opening needs to be made taller), there needs to be some sort of solid step outside the door to stand on as it is not good standing on the spring cover, also the included instruction booklet didn't do a very good job of explaining each step infact without the assembly video on YouTube I don't think we would have been able to work it out. Show details ·  1
Honest Reviews
Honest ReviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD35 posts
  Medium
Brenna
BrennaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  XL

The best, worth the money

This is honestly the best trampoline, it’s huge, good quality, we have had it set up about 4 weeks and my kids love it! Easy to set up, love that it has a safe way of getting in it rather then a zip. Highly recommend. Show reply
Taylor
Taylor28 posts
Megan
MeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  Medium

Exactly what my kids needed

Both my 4year and 15year old stepson use this! they love it! super sturdy, great quality and not too big for our backyard. The kids still have room to ride their bikes etc but can burn off some steam and energy of this trampoline. Was tossing up between this brand and another but Vuly was exactly what we were after, great customer service team and my sister inlaw has the thunder and raved about it so made our decision on getting one an easy one. Show details ·  1
Soleous75
Soleous75Richmond-Tweed, NSW
fiona v.
fiona v.Darwin, NT
  Verified XL

Four years later

Still unreal, kids still loving it. Recently replaced the shade sail and the net at half price (great deal, you get half price parts for 10 years) as they had survived a cyclone and several big Darwin storms until a branch fell and tore it.
Noticed of the leaf spring clip retainers had torn on the mat. Took photos, sent warranty claim. Same day approval. The mat was still in otherwise excellent condition. Wonderful company!! Show details ·  1
Zein C.
Zein C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified XL

Love it. Love the bounce

Have seen others and they seem to not age as quick as other trampolines. Mate feels great quality with a great responsive bounce Show details ·  1
Belinda
BelindaFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive XL

Great product - kids absolutely love it!

I brought a Vuly when they were having a sale - it was shipped super quick. I loved that I had the option to purchase all the extras. It was a relief to be able to pay for someone to come and install the product, I know how stressful this would have been to try and do myself. Can't fault anything. My installer was fantastic too! Show details ·  1
Wilfred M.
Wilfred M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Small

1 year old mat failed

I bought my Vuly just prior to Xmas 2022. I recently discovered that 3 of the 8 orange fabric tabs (refer to photos) that hold the springs have frayed and broken. Until Vuly fix this design flaw the trampoline will be useless outside warranty. Show details
Linda marshall
Linda marshall2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Medium

Best investment

Easy to assemble, safe and great quality. Many hours of fun will be had on this, such a great investment, both my toddler and my partner and me loves it . Love the zip less entry to Show details ·  1
Jon Rutgers
Jon RutgersSouth West, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified Large

Easy setup and lots of fun

I bought this trampoline recently and it has been by far the easiest DIY assembly job I’ve been involved with. The instructions are easy to follow and there’s even an assembly video you can access to follow for those visual learners like myself. The end result looks amazing as well Show details ·  1
Lauren W.
Lauren W.Sydney, NSW3 posts

kateerobbo
kateerobbo · Ultra

Hi guys
We have a vuly ultra medium
We are struggling to get the poles that support the mesh to go into the holes. Only 2 are sliding all the way in?

They are facing the correct way

Any tips.

Vuly Play   DM

Hi Kate! Please send us an email along with the issue you are having to reviews@vulyplay.com and we can give you a hand!

Mel
Mel · Ultra

We have just assembled ours but the net is just hanging loose and there is no where to attach it to the base? We followed the instructions and everything but it's just dangling instead of tight/attached.

Rory M.
Rory M. · Ultra Large

My wife and I are struggling to connect the circle poles to create the diameter frame. We have watched the installation video where it slides into the T joints but ours are very stiff and not sliding into place.

Is there a specific technique? How can we easily slot the pieces together.
We tried for an hour and couldn't get past this step.

Anthony R.
Anthony R.

I'm having the same issue with my Ultra medium. The curved poles are binding inside the T-joiners before they can be fully inserted.

Vuly Play   DM

Hi Anthony, If you could please send us an email at reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number, photos of the current installation/ any photos or videos outlining the issue.

Cheers, Taylah

Compare all Vuly Ultra listings
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $849$949$749$1,049
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count42 springs56 springs42 springs70 springs