Vuly Ultra

Vuly Ultra

Large, Medium, Small and XL

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fabulous fun!

The vuly trampoline arrived within a week. It was very easy to assemble. Our 2 boys love using it, especially with the skate boards.
It is extremely safe and lots of fun.

Purchased in July 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $800.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

Super fast shipping and great quality!

Our Trampoline came within 4 working days of delivery, which was amazing. Easy to assemble and well loved by our toddler! It was a fast hit, and the added warranty and safety features made it a no brainer compared to other brands! Worth the money for sure.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Our kids live in it! It exceeds all of our expectations. Thank you Vuly!

Our children, 5, 3 and 1 years old, live in their Vuly Ultra. We got the shade cover and they call it their cubby house. It’s fantastic! We love it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $299.00.

Great Outdoors Entertainment

As a parent I was having difficulty getting my 9 and 10 year old children away from screen time and going outdoors. With our new Vuly Ultra they ask to go outside and jump even in the night time. This has all been made achievable by the practical designs of incorporating the shade cover, tent and LED night light. It is a great all round trampoline no matter the hour or the season. The only trouble now is trying to get them back inside for dinner.....LOL!

Purchased in June 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $999.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

The whole family LOVES it! Money well spent on 2 very energetic boys!

My husband and I found it easy to install but suggest you watch the youtube video first. We all love It and love that it has a 150KG weight rating so all the kids and their friends can bounce together. The shade attachment is fantastic as it also keeps leaves out and the tent sides turns it into an awesome fort which the boys love. Our Trampoline is safe, sturdy, well used and loved.

Purchased in June 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (5 - 11)

Bad Quality and Terrible Customer Service

My 2 primary school girls got this for Xmas 2018 and the d shackles turn around and make the springs so loose they just fall off. Safety padding has ripped and the shade cover Sags down the middle. Have contacted Jordan at Vuly via email numerous times regarding the spring issues and I got told that it’s normal?! Really?! For $609 my springs are supposed to fall off?! And what about the other issues? Wish I had of just bought a cheaper one because it would probably be better quality!

Purchased in December 2018 for $600.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Hello Kate M, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and sorry to hear the issues you’ve been having are not yet rectified. Could you please send us an email to service@vulyplay.com and we’ll have a representative look into this further for you? Apologies again for any inconvenience caused! If you have any questions in the meantime or wish to discuss further, please don’t hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514. Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

Worth the money

Main user is my son who is 6 and the neighbours kids who are 6,8,9. There is usually 4 at a time on it. It is very safe and sturdy and the sun cover is great.

Purchased in August 2018 for $799.00.

Best Christmas gift

I bought this for my 3 year old for Christmas and he loves it. It’s not too big, very safe, the shade cover and mister were also included which helps when it’s often between 40-45 degrees in summer. Took 2 adults around 1 hour to put together :)

Purchased in August 2018.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Faulty product and terrible customer service

We ordered this trampoline before Christmas. It was meant to be a Christmas present for our children, and one of the selling points was that it was easy to assemble. We tried and failed to assemble it on Xmas eve - the T joiners are simply too small to allow the curved poles to be fully inserted as shown in the instructions. Our contact with Vuly has gone as follows:

Email: We emailed customer support with details and never received a reply.

Phone contact - we have called over 10 times, about half the time we are on hold until the service disconnects after 10 minutes. The call centre claims to be open at 8am but when we call before 9 we get a recorded message saying it is closed. We have never had anyone answer the phone on a weekend even though they claim to be open for support 7 days. There is an option to leave a message which we have done several times, we have never been called back. The times we have spoken to customer service has yielded the following results:

1. We explained the issue, they explained that there was a batch of trampolines with “thicker metal” that were more difficult to put together, and were asked to email photos and they would get back to us. We emailed the photos with no response.

2. After calling back we were advised to “bash the poles on the ground” to get them to connect. We stated that we still couldn’t get the final join together (as it isn’t possible to lift the whole trampoline to bash it on the ground) but we would try again.

3. We tried and failed again to assemble the trampoline. We rang customer service who advised us to put a warranty claim in and we would hear back in 48 hours.

4. We lodged a warranty claim and waited 3 days before calling back. At that time we were told that the warranty would be processed urgently and we should receive new parts on Tuesday the following week.

5. Tuesday came and went and no parts were received. We contacted the call centre who informed us that our warranty claim was rejected, and that they would send a video showing us how to construct the trampoline, even though we had already tried the technique in the video. They said to call back after we had tried again.

6. While struggling to use the technique in the video we have now bent one of the T-joiners, and the trampoline is still not together. We have attempted to call multiple times, and the phone rings out. So we have ordered a replacement part at our own cost, for an item we have already spent close to $1000 on and have not been able to use.

It is almost mid January and our kids are still waiting for their Christmas gift. Extremely disappointed and could never recommend this company - expected much more for the price and slick advertising material.

Update: It is now February. The replacement T-joiners we ordered and paid for ourselves have allowed us to assemble the trampoline, however, the poles for the safety net will not slide all the way into the T-joiners (we are still using some of the original T-joiners and the poles do not fit properly). This is a safety issue. Vuly have replied to this review as below, and sent me a PM asking for contact details - I provided two numbers and 6 days later have not heard from anyone and haven’t had any missed calls from Vuly.

Purchased in November 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,000.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Hello Mel, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We do greatly apologise that this issue was ongoing and that the installation process took as long as it did. We do take all customer feedback on board and we will work towards improving our installation process. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlayWe have provided Denaya with two contact numbers as requested 6 days ago, and still have not heard from anyone at Vuly.Now the springs have started to fall out of the frame. The trampoline frame was manufactured with the majority of spring holes on the underneath of the frame rather than on top as shown in assembly instructions. Vuly informed us this wasn’t an issue and we should just put the springs underneath, however the springs underneath are now falling out when jumped on.

Beware L or XL model buyer: installation manual is misleading

I have had problems with setting up the frame, requiring replacement of parts (the curved poles forming the frame and the joints) for 2 times, dragging on for a month. The fitting of the curved poles and joints requires some luck on the precision of the parts. The official video is surely the perfect scenario, but in reality, customer support advises to use a rubber hammer to help, which should have been stated in the installation manual, otherwise, the use of regular hammer has the risk of deforming the parts.

Other than that, the installation manual and video is for smaller models with 8 pieces in the frame. The large model that I bought has 10 poles and there are certain differences as a result. I spotted one difference early on (the spring slot next to the joint is on the bottom instead of on the top of the pole frame) but customer service never answered as I was working with them on the replacement of non-fitting frame poles). I proceeded anyway and apparently it didn't cause any problem. Another set of differences is about the alignment of the jumping mat, safety pad and safety net. The alignment is described in different steps in the installation manual referring to cues on the parts (like the tag). However, there are apparently contradictions therein (probably due to differences in the large model vs the medium model which the manual / video is produced against), resulting in the 3 parts not aligning correctly and offset by 2 springs. I had the urge to report to customer support, but eventually managed to sort out the problem but the fix was tedious - removing all 70 springs that link the 3 parts and attaching them again in the right way.

I urge that Vuly reviews and updates the installation manual and video. Meanwhile, large model buyers please beware and may consider paying for an installation service.

Other than the installation troubles, the trampoline is now set up and kids are loving it. Fingers crossed for the quality - only time will tell! The shade cover is highly recommended as kids will have their own cubby house. I bought the tent bundle which is the next surprise for the kids.

Hello Bong, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We do greatly apologise that this issue was ongoing and that the installation process took as long as it did. We do take all customer feedback on board and we will work towards improving our installation process. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

Brilliant! Great Trampoline & Service

I purchased a Vuly Ultra Small Trampoline for my 7 year old son and 3 year old daughter and am absolutely thrilled with the product! The quality was exceptional and with a weight rating of up to 150 kgs, even I have enjoyed jumping on there too! It feels very safe, secure and stable. I was really impressed with how easy it was to put together and the shade cover works really well at keeping the mat at a comfortable temp. Highly recommend.

Terrible Customer Service

We purchased a trampoline from Santa for our children for Christmas. After having two sales people check our purchase for the correct number of boxes we ended up trying to create our trampoline on Christmas eve without a box. 5 calls later. 4 hangups by their post sales customer service team and then they incorrectly typed our claim. 3 more calls and finally I got through on the whole sale line. We are now 2 weeks after Christmas and no box. No trampoline. What a Christmas! Poor Santa!

Hello Sam, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We're very sorry to hear about the experience you've had with your Vuly. Being a toy company, we do value all customer feedback and would like to help you out in getting the trampoline delivered. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

Great Service overbthe phone. Good quality product.

Our boys are 7 and 8 and absolutely love their new trampoline. As a parent im happy because its safe for them. Its strong and tough. Only downfall is it took my husband 6 hours to assemble it on his own. My suggestion is pay someone to do it for u.

Good trampoline but Returns for accessories is a pain

I am happy with the purchase of our Vuly ultra trampoline. The trampoline is great. But had to return a basketball accessory and the Vuly return process is quite painful and required follow ups and phone calls and they also charge a warehouse fee of $20 for returning an accessory. I personally returned the basketball accessory to the warehouse but told I should have logged an online return form, no receipt given or email given to me that I had returned the accessory. Did not hear from Vuly about my refund so I had to call a few times to their call centre. Sometimes i would wait for more than 10mins and no one would pick up. The call centre has had to look into my return claim and see if i had returned the item, i finally get a ‘return lodged’ email but still no word on the refund for the accessory. It shouldn’t take this long and a fee of $20 when you are personally returning an unopened and unused accessory.

Kids absolutely love it

Two boys 3 and 7 use it before school after school and all weekend they can’t get enough
Up to four kids at a time are allowed on more for safety reasons not because of room
Solid and stable very well made great quality was a bit more tricky to put together than the guy on the video though two people one hour not really doable

Kids LOVE IT!

The Ultra was a Christmas present for our 3 and 4 year old. We purchased it after a lot of research into safety and the dimensions as we can’t have anything too close to our pool fence and had a specific spot the trampoline could go. I’m really impressed with the zipless entry, the stability and I love the shade roof. Both kids jump nicely and comfortably together, but we limit it to two kids at a time and if older cousins come over, one big kid at a time.

Fantastic safe product that the kids love

We bought the ultra medium for our 4 year old. She absolutely loves it. We have had a hard time getting her off it. Has supported up to 3 people so far but could take more. The sun shade is fantastic but on hot days can get a little warm. Nothing a sprinkler under the tramp doesnt fix. Overall a great purchase.

This is perfect

I have two boys 2-4 and got this for Christmas for them. Christmas morning they spent all day with three of there cousins in there heaps of room. Simple to put together, safe and stable. My sister now wants one for her kids. Defiantly recommend! Service was great. Thank you vuly team!

kids are over the moon

my daughter is 2 and she loves jumping on it with her friends . The ultra is more than strong enough and stable enough for every body to have a good time even the big kids love having a jump and the shade cover means hours of fun . .

A worthy purchase!

My children absolutely love the Vuly ultra, it’s used daily and has totally withstood their voracious jumping.
It’s safe and secure and the netting provides peace of mind as wel as the sunshade which makes me feel like I’ve made the right decision for my children. It easy accommodates my three children all at once and we have had up to four in there with plenty of space to jump safely!

I can’t get the T-Joiners to attach to the curved poles. It’s too tight to fit in. Has anyone else had this problem? I can’t go any further until I resolve this.
We have the same issue- did you come up with a solution?Same here! Any solutions? Very disappointed as it was our only Xmas present for our kids.

What age kids would it go up to? Is it big enough to do flips?
Hi Jans, Thank you for your question! There is no maximum age limit, just a maximum weight rating which can hold up to 150kg! It is possible to do flips on the small, however, it would be quite difficult and you would probably want to look into getting a medium sized trampoline if the kids will be wanting to do flips etc. Please feel free to contact our friendly service team on 1300 667 514, if you have any further queries.

How easy is it to take the net down? We get high winds here, and while we can anchor the trampoline itself down very well, we'll need to put the net up and down fairly regularly. Our old trampoline had loops and Velcro to take the net down, but this Vuly one looks like it has U shaped rings with screws. Thanks
Hi Joellen, There are two ways to get the net down. The top op the net is a firm wire bracket the you force open. Or half way down the poles that support the net, there is a button and you can take the pole in half which brings the net down. That would be the quickest way.Hi Joellen, Thank you for your question. Generally, the safety net would take about 30-60 minutes to disassemble, however, I would advise just taking down the net poles and placing them on the jump mat and then covering the trampoline with a tarp. That would be the easiest and fastest solution. :) Please feel free to contact our friendly service team on 1300 667 514, if you have any further queries.

Vuly Ultra XLVuly Ultra SmallVuly Ultra MediumVuly Ultra Large
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $1,049$749$849$949
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count70 springs42 springs42 springs56 springs