Vuly Ultra Large

Vuly Ultra Large (page 2 of 2)

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Love this trampoline! The kids have been busy jumping everyday since getting a Vuly!

My children (two teenagers and two primary school aged kids) love this trampoline! Everyday someone is out bouncing on our Vuly, either by themselves or with others. I am so confident that they are safe- that net is very tough, not like the cheap netting around our old trampoline! Our backyard is slightly sloping, I was worried how the new trampoline would go, but it has been very stable.
My hubby was thinking it would be difficult to put together, but it was quite simple.
We are all very happy with this purchase!

Jodie

JodiePerth

Perfect...safe.....fun .....fun.....fun

My 2 boys love this trampoline. It is safe and sturdy, it is high quality and highly recommend. My youngest son aged 4 uses for therapy for his cerebral palsy and my eldest who is 7 has hours of fun !!
The only downside is the basketball net doesnt fit how it instructs to fit and no other connections were sent so unable to use the net. Disappointed 7 year old!!!!

Scott

ScottHobart

Our new trampoline for our 4 kids

Our old trampoline was past being safe so we looked to upgrade, this one is much safer, the net rolls around the mat base so nothing can get passed and no clips to break and very easy to put together. Note pricing listed does not include freight or credit card fees

Trampolines

Find out how Vuly Ultra Large compares to other Trampolines

Bounceriffic

My 12 year old daughter received the Vuly Ultra Large for her birthday. She has desperately wanted a trampoline for a long time.
My husband and I took about 2 hours to put it together - it was easy, with straightforward instructions. Very safe and lots of fun for the whole family.

Jade

JadeSydney

Great design and value for money

Lols

LolsTownsville

Love this Trampoline

I did a lot of homework before buying my trampoline as I wanted a safe trampoline that was hardwearing as we live in far North Queensland. I have a little boy with sensory issues, he is sensory seeker and this has helped him tremendously; to reduce some of his energy, provide him sensory feedback and help with his balance and core strength. We love this trampoline... My husband and I spend just as much time on it as the kids!

Vilma

VilmaLiverpool, Sydney, NSW

Fantastic, kids absolutely love it!!

This is a high quality trampoline, which is safe, stable and even Looks great. My 2 children are the main users along with there cousins aging from 3 to 6 years. At one time there are usually 2 to 4 little ones playing in the trampoline, and they absolutely love it. In fact many of our guess have been super impressed with our new and improved trampoline, it has made there Christmas list of must have! The service was also great, with friendly team members and fast delivery.

Great

My 3 girls, ages 8,6 & 3 love their new Vuly trampoline. It is also popular when my nieces, ages 12 & 13 visit.
I love that the poles and springs are outside the net. I also love that the entrance isn't a zip.
My only very minor criticism is that the entrance is a bit too close to a pole (instead of being in the centre of 2 poles).
I think the trampoline is very safe and stable.

This was the trampoline we were looking for!

The Vuly ultra ticks all the boxes for my young family - Easy to assemble, safe, durable and provides endless fun for my 3 year old. We've already spent hours outside bouncing around and learning new tricks and games. The customer service has been great, shipping was fast and easy. Highly recommended!

Trampolines

Find out how Vuly Ultra Large compares to other Trampolines

Faera

Faeraasked

Ultra Large

Hi, will the shade cover and tent for the large Ultra also fit a large Lift?

Vuly Play
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hi Faera,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the delay in response.

The Ultra is a different shape to the Lift so the shade cover and tent walls would not be compatible.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Laaaaaaaaura

Laaaaaaaauraasked

Ultra Large

Unsure how to assemble the ultra large. The instructions say ensure the punchlines are facing upwards but then there is only 3 holes on top and 4 underneath and the little holes for the springs are so far away from the T joiner like it has in the video and the instruction manual. Please help! It’s a birthday on Tuesday and am going to have one upset little girl!

Vuly Play
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hi Laura,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you look at our online instructions and installation video there is a disclaimer that states for the S, L & XL Ultra trampolines the punch hole may be on the top of the frame tube or underneath. It does not matter, please attach the spring to the hole located underneath the frame tube closest to the T-Joiner.

I do apologise for any inconvenience. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire