Vuly Ultra Medium

Vuly Ultra Medium (page 3 of 3)

4.5

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Tracey M

Tracey MBrisbane

The kids love it and that's ALL that matters!!

My two girls use the Vuly Ultra Trampoline and occasionally with friends also! They are 9 and 10. I actually had at one point 7 children help me put it together!! It was quiet easy to follow the instructions. The kids were so excited they were happy to help! No men needed. It's usually 2-4 children at one time but mainly 2. I think it's been very safe so far. We have had no issues what so ever!

Kids are LOVING their new Vuly Trampoline

Our 4 year old is obsessed with his trampoline. His previous one fell apart after less than 2 years. Our dog even gets on it! Safe enough to put our 1 year old in and he can not fall out/off. Will continue to use Vuly products in the future. Thank you Vuly!

Perfect - has made our boys very very happy!

My boys are 2 & 5, they jump on the trampoline every morning before and after school. All I hear are giggles and it has made us very happy indeed. I was a bit unsure of buying the Ultra as there wasn't as many reviews about it, as it was quite new, but it is fantastic and is made to the same superior quality as the other more expensive options. You won'd regret buying this trampoline!!

Kristy

KristyBucasia

We just love it!

My 8, 6 & 2 year olds just love their new Vuly Ultra trampoline. Putting it together was very easy, and the quality is fantastic. Once together the trampoline is very safe and stable. Our whole experience, from purchase to delivery, and now the trampoline has been excellent. We are very happy and have no hesitation recommending anyone purchase a Vuly Trampoline!

Pete

PeteNewcastle

Fantastic

The trampoline is amazing fantastic quality built from ground up to the safety netting with no springs to land on. Saftey was a big thing for us when looking for the right trampoline an this one ticked all the boxes for us.
My son who is 3 an his friends use it constantly with multiple kids on the even adults also handles everything you throw at it. The colouring suits the who trampoline an back yard decor. Really great design an Quality. Recommended to absolutely anyone looking for a trampoline.

Great trampoline

I bought a vuly ultra trampoline back in February it did take a long time to arrive due to shipping and quality assurance but when finally here is a great trampoline of good quality and easy to put together .
It is stable and the cover around the trampoline makes it very safe the spring cover is quite hardy so doesn’t allow for accidents

Ad

Absolutely love this trampoline, very safe, sturdy & loads of fun

My two children aged 20 & 4, use our trampoline daily, it is very sturdy, safe & gives them loads of fun & exercise. I’m confident if their safety while playing. Us parents even have a go, it’s such fun! We love it & would certainly recommend to anyone with children.

Madeline H

Madeline H

Quality AND value for money?

We bought a medium vuly ultra for ours sons birthday, and so far it has been a great trampoline. It easily holds 3 children at one time, and we are very comfortable with the quality and safety of the trampoline for our son. I love that the net is on the inside of the springs, so no one gets hurt. It gets the tick of approval from a very happy 2 year old.

Jas A

Jas AAdelaide

Great trampoline. Easy set up.

Bought this trampoline for my three year old hoping it would last quite a few years and I see no reason it wouldn't. Very sturdy. Quality parts.
Very happy. Delivered quicker then promised.
Easy to set up. Love no screws and things. Set up almost entirely by me, a 65kg mother. Only needed a little help with balance at the beginning (which I got off grandma!)

Shareen

ShareenWinmalee

Our kids are super excited about this trampoline! They are on it every spare minute - even getting u

Miss 10 & Mr 11 are so thrilled with this trampoline. We bought this to encourage outdoor activity and exercise and have not been disappointed. Mr 11 needs to trampoline for improved core strength - his motivation has increased exponentially! Miss 10 loves acrobatics and is out there practising her somersaults like mad! And Mummy is not stressed about it because of the solid construction, and saftey features like the netting. The sunshade is a better design than others I have seen - it is much more breathable thus minimising humidty inside. The extra features of a basketball ring and mister also add value to play for kids this age - the mister is featuring at our birthday party! For our budget, we couldn’t be more pleased!

The kiddies are over the MOON!

My children who are 4 & 5 absolutely love their new Vuly Trampoline which was set up in the weekend with a basketball hoop and water mister for summer! I feel so happy knowing that they’re both safe jumping together in the safety net! Lots of fun jumping times ahead! Well done on a fantastic product VULY! Next item on the list is a VULY swing set! Looks awesome!!

Great service and product

This product is great for all ages - we bought for our 2 year old and he can’t get enough! It is so safe and we can have peace of mind that our children are safe playing on it! The purchase of the order was super simple and living in a remote town I couldn’t believe how quickly we received our order. Would 100% recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing.

Meg

MegTinonee

Awesome, well worth it.

My 3 year old loves this, I feel safe leaving him to jump while I hang the washing. Safe and easy to climb in and out of, without a fear of falling out of the door on the ground. All springs are safe and away from hands and feet getting caught.

Fu2001

Fu2001Australia

Excellent trampoline

We couldn’t wait to receive the trampoline. Took us a couple hours to assemble. It’s a great trampoline! My children love it, and spend a lot of time in the garden. I especially like that the springs are outside the jumping area and that there is no zip used at the entrance (usually a zip would be the first one to break). Very happy with it.

Jen F

Jen FBrisbane

Amazing value!

Great buy and the kids love it! We have a small backyard and the medium size is perfect for our requirements. Relatively easy to install. The shade cover is excellent for our intense weather and the kids can’t wait to use the water mister in summer. The design of the Ultra is excellent. Great value for money. Excellent quality!

Wendy J

Wendy Jasked

Ultra Medium

I can’t get the T-Joiners to attach to the curved poles. It’s too tight to fit in. Has anyone else had this problem? I can’t go any further until I resolve this.

Rebecca M
Rebecca M

We have the same issue- did you come up with a solution?

Mel S.
Mel S.

Same here! Any solutions? Very disappointed as it was our only Xmas present for our kids.

Vuly Play
Vuly P.Vuly Play

Hello,

Thank you for your question!

Sorry to hear the difficulties you experienced when installing the trampoline. If this issue has not yet been rectified, please send our team an email to reviews@vulyplay.com and we will have a representative look into this for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

If you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

:) Cheers, VulyPlay

JTasked

Ultra Medium

Vuly accessorise page says the ladder is “Compatible with Lift and Lift Pro”. However, one reviewer here mentioned they bought the ladder for the Ultra.

Can anyone confirm if the ladder is definitely compatible with the Ultra? We are looking at the Medium if that makes a difference.

Scott
Scott

We brought the ultra large and the ladder fits fine

Excellent, thank you