Vuly Ultra Medium

• Ease of Assembly

Ruby3

Ruby3South East Queensland, QLD

Dangerous!! Faulty springs!!

My son was jumping when one of the springs completely snapped off and flung up and cut his leg. I am very upset that this product, which claims to be high quality, could cause such an injury! What if it was his eye? This is just unacceptable. I have emailed the company and was told that I could put in a warranty claim for a new spring. Not good enough. Do not buy this trampoline!!

Purchased in September 2020 for $749.00.

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyers regret 2.0

Similar experience to another review where the net poles consistently fall out making it a significant safety concern for my child. The entry and exit door is not safe for tired or fatigued children increasing the opportunity of injury. The ladder “not included” which it should be... does not match the size and leaves angled steps rather than a solid platform for kids to stand on and climb in.
Customer service has been appalling when issues were raised. Definitely not worth the price tag that comes with it. Sincerely wish I had purchased elsewhere. Terrible experience....

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

MASSIVE BUYERS REGRET

Alison D.

I have been emailing your company for 8 months. Speak to Andrew E from your service team.

Trampolines

Find out how Vuly Ultra Medium compares to other Trampolines

Sam

SamMoree

Terrible Customer Service

We purchased a trampoline from Santa for our children for Christmas. After having two sales people check our purchase for the correct number of boxes we ended up trying to create our trampoline on Christmas eve without a box. 5 calls later. 4 hangups by their post sales customer service team and then they incorrectly typed our claim. 3 more calls and finally I got through on the whole sale line. We are now 2 weeks after Christmas and no box. No trampoline. What a Christmas! Poor Santa!

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was faulty

The net holes were not cut all the way through so had to do this ourselves- literally cut each individual hole. The poles were also misshapen, struggled to get them in and had to hire a steel-smith, he advised it was poor moulding and we needing to angle grind the openings. Do not recommended.
That said, now its up he loves it, I'm just not confident its safe.

Wendy J

Wendy Jasked

Ultra Medium

I can’t get the T-Joiners to attach to the curved poles. It’s too tight to fit in. Has anyone else had this problem? I can’t go any further until I resolve this.

Rebecca M
Rebecca M

We have the same issue- did you come up with a solution?

Mel S.
Mel S.

Same here! Any solutions? Very disappointed as it was our only Xmas present for our kids.

Hello,

Thank you for your question!

Sorry to hear the difficulties you experienced when installing the trampoline. If this issue has not yet been rectified, please send our team an email to reviews@vulyplay.com and we will have a representative look into this for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

If you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

:) Cheers, VulyPlay

JTasked

Ultra Medium

Vuly accessorise page says the ladder is “Compatible with Lift and Lift Pro”. However, one reviewer here mentioned they bought the ladder for the Ultra.

Can anyone confirm if the ladder is definitely compatible with the Ultra? We are looking at the Medium if that makes a difference.

Scott
Scott

We brought the ultra large and the ladder fits fine

Excellent, thank you