Vuly Ultra Medium

Vuly Ultra Medium (page 2 of 4)

4.5

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
busyboys
busyboysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids love it!

Great trampoline, perfect size for our yard. Love the UV Sun Protector with our yard having no shade it's peace of mind while the kids burn off that crazy energy. Good quality and will last as the years come. Kids of course love it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $924.00.

Melanie H.
Melanie H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great product and service

I purchased this trampoline for my 2 younger kids, 3 and 6. They absolutely love it! My hubby helped with putting it together which wasn’t too bad. We also got the shade cover which sat loosely on top so I contacted vuly who were very helpful and told me what I may have done wrong. I fixed it and it was fine. I’m still yet to set the tent up but can’t wait :)

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Angela M
Angela MSydney, NSW

Great trampoline, easy to assemble, fast shipping

Purchased the medium size for my son's second birthday. He absolutely loves it. Purchased the detachable ladder for easy access. Received it fast (a few days, i'm in Sydney)
Hubby put it together in a few hours and its quiet a good trampoline. Only downfall is the overlapping entry point - great for kids, not so great for me.. its too hard to get in! But better than a zipper (like my niece's one) where the zip doesn't close anymore.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play for $1,000.00.

Julie T.
Julie T.Goulburn Valley, VIC

I am So excited for my Girl !!!!

I am so excited for my 4 year old daughter she’s going to get the surprise in a few days. I couldn’t really afford this awesome trampoline, but i made a way. I love the shade top from the sun , living in hotter climate. Even mum might get on it also. The quality looks stronger than other trampolines on the market... Love the Tent for the Vuly trampoline, great for hot summer nights .. Very Very early Christmas present , my daughters is a one lucky girl. Single mum

carn’t wait for it to be ensembled and start Jumping. Our trampoline left Brisbane on the 3rd September 2019 <3 <3

Purchased in September 2019 for $898.00.

Berecca24
Berecca24Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lots of fun

This trampoline is so stable and safe. Our three children haven't gotten off the trampoline since it arrived. One of our children has low muscle control and normally shys away from activities such as physical as jumping. But is the first one on the trampoline and last one off. Was also amazed to learn that any added accessories for the life of the trampoline are half price from vuly.

Purchased in August 2019.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Joshua B.
Joshua B.Gippsland, VIC

Awesome tramp

Perfect for my three girls. Great value too - got extras including shade cover to keep the leaves out. All three girls (7,4,2) are rarely off it. Found it easy to set up.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $774.00.

Adele
AdeleSouthwest, VIC

Fabulous fun!

The vuly trampoline arrived within a week. It was very easy to assemble. Our 2 boys love using it, especially with the skate boards.
It is extremely safe and lots of fun.

Purchased in July 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $800.00.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Super fast shipping and great quality!

Our Trampoline came within 4 working days of delivery, which was amazing. Easy to assemble and well loved by our toddler! It was a fast hit, and the added warranty and safety features made it a no brainer compared to other brands! Worth the money for sure.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Courtnie S.
Courtnie S.Hunter Region, NSW

Our kids live in it! It exceeds all of our expectations. Thank you Vuly!

Our children, 5, 3 and 1 years old, live in their Vuly Ultra. We got the shade cover and they call it their cubby house. It’s fantastic! We love it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $299.00.

Tenille Lockyer
Tenille LockyerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best Christmas gift

I bought this for my 3 year old for Christmas and he loves it. It’s not too big, very safe, the shade cover and mister were also included which helps when it’s often between 40-45 degrees in summer. Took 2 adults around 1 hour to put together :)

Purchased in August 2018.

Mike
Mike

Fantastic safe product that the kids love

We bought the ultra medium for our 4 year old. She absolutely loves it. We have had a hard time getting her off it. Has supported up to 3 people so far but could take more. The sun shade is fantastic but on hot days can get a little warm. Nothing a sprinkler under the tramp doesnt fix. Overall a great purchase.

This is perfect

I have two boys 2-4 and got this for Christmas for them. Christmas morning they spent all day with three of there cousins in there heaps of room. Simple to put together, safe and stable. My sister now wants one for her kids. Defiantly recommend! Service was great. Thank you vuly team!

Anna S
Anna SMelbourne

A worthy purchase!

My children absolutely love the Vuly ultra, it’s used daily and has totally withstood their voracious jumping.
It’s safe and secure and the netting provides peace of mind as wel as the sunshade which makes me feel like I’ve made the right decision for my children. It easy accommodates my three children all at once and we have had up to four in there with plenty of space to jump safely!

Chloe J
Chloe JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant wait to move so i can buy the bigger one.

Dry happy great size

We bought the Vuly trampoline for our four kids and are very happy! I love the fact you have the shade over the top for extra protection against the harsh qld sun. Currently my 1.5 yo twins and 2.5 yo son use it, they can easily climb up the ladder and through the entry. All three often play on it together with plenty of room. Our only issue is mr 1 sometimes walks around the outside on the springs (covered my the mat) but with supervision and re direction he will climb down the ladder (as he gets older he will understand the rules better). Not an issue with the tramp though just something to be aware of with young kids.