Vuly Ultra Medium

Vuly Ultra Medium (page 3 of 4)

4.5

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Happy Mummy

Happy MummySouth East Queensland, QLD

Thrilled with our trampoline

We bought our Vuly Ultra in medium about six weeks ago and we’ve been delighted with the quality, safety and value. Our four year old loves jumping on it and I’m thrilled he’s outside getting some exercise and fresh air. Our sixteen year old’s had a go too and forgot how much fun it is to have a jump. It’s light enough for me and my husband to lift around the garden every week so the grass doesn’t suffer, yet it’s heavy enough to withstand strong winds. A few weeks ago we had a storm with high winds and the trampoline was fine and remained in place. Everyone we know with a trampoline has a Vuly and now I know why!

Bec

BecSydney

Awesome Trampoline!

This trampoline is the perfect addition to any backyard! From ordering the trampoline online, delivery to assembly, it's been an easy process. We have had 3 trampolines in the past and they have all been painful to put together, the Vuly Ultra had clear instructions and all parts went together easily and we managed to put it together in record time. I was impressed with the quality, it's a sturdy trampoline. Our 3 girls absolutely love this trampoline! It's been hours of fun!

Mel

Mel

Fantastic quality trampoline at a fantastic price!!

My 2 children aged 3 & 12 both love this trampoline & get daily use out of it!!
I am so glad Vuly bought out the same great quality & sturdy trustworthy product at a value price.
I am more than happy with the trampoline. It’s bounce is great, setup was quick & easy & it’s very sturdy & strong.
Safety is paramount with such a big trampoline & I have rated that 5 stars! No chance of my 3 year old falling out or getting caught in springs.
Very happy customer would highly recommend.
Thanks Vuly!!

Jen

JenSydney

We love our Vuly!

We are loving our Vuly Trampoline. It seems very stable and safe for our young children and their cousins/friends who love to bounce and play (yes all on there at the same time)! I can't keep them off it. We also love all the accessories that come with it. Looks great too!

Mark

MarkPerth

Excellent trampoline but hard to assemble alone

After seeing how my friends cheaper trampoline has weathered and worn over the years I’m glad I spent that little bit extra to get the Vuly Ultra. It’s more aesthetically appealing and the overall quality is much better with a stronger safety net. Assembling alone was quite difficult though. Would have been much easier with 2 people.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Tracey M

Tracey MBrisbane

The kids love it and that's ALL that matters!!

My two girls use the Vuly Ultra Trampoline and occasionally with friends also! They are 9 and 10. I actually had at one point 7 children help me put it together!! It was quiet easy to follow the instructions. The kids were so excited they were happy to help! No men needed. It's usually 2-4 children at one time but mainly 2. I think it's been very safe so far. We have had no issues what so ever!

Kids are LOVING their new Vuly Trampoline

Our 4 year old is obsessed with his trampoline. His previous one fell apart after less than 2 years. Our dog even gets on it! Safe enough to put our 1 year old in and he can not fall out/off. Will continue to use Vuly products in the future. Thank you Vuly!

Perfect - has made our boys very very happy!

My boys are 2 & 5, they jump on the trampoline every morning before and after school. All I hear are giggles and it has made us very happy indeed. I was a bit unsure of buying the Ultra as there wasn't as many reviews about it, as it was quite new, but it is fantastic and is made to the same superior quality as the other more expensive options. You won'd regret buying this trampoline!!

Kristy

KristyBucasia

We just love it!

My 8, 6 & 2 year olds just love their new Vuly Ultra trampoline. Putting it together was very easy, and the quality is fantastic. Once together the trampoline is very safe and stable. Our whole experience, from purchase to delivery, and now the trampoline has been excellent. We are very happy and have no hesitation recommending anyone purchase a Vuly Trampoline!

Pete

PeteNewcastle

Fantastic

The trampoline is amazing fantastic quality built from ground up to the safety netting with no springs to land on. Saftey was a big thing for us when looking for the right trampoline an this one ticked all the boxes for us.
My son who is 3 an his friends use it constantly with multiple kids on the even adults also handles everything you throw at it. The colouring suits the who trampoline an back yard decor. Really great design an Quality. Recommended to absolutely anyone looking for a trampoline.

Great trampoline

I bought a vuly ultra trampoline back in February it did take a long time to arrive due to shipping and quality assurance but when finally here is a great trampoline of good quality and easy to put together .
It is stable and the cover around the trampoline makes it very safe the spring cover is quite hardy so doesn’t allow for accidents

Absolutely love this trampoline, very safe, sturdy & loads of fun

My two children aged 20 & 4, use our trampoline daily, it is very sturdy, safe & gives them loads of fun & exercise. I’m confident if their safety while playing. Us parents even have a go, it’s such fun! We love it & would certainly recommend to anyone with children.

Madeline H

Madeline H

Quality AND value for money?

We bought a medium vuly ultra for ours sons birthday, and so far it has been a great trampoline. It easily holds 3 children at one time, and we are very comfortable with the quality and safety of the trampoline for our son. I love that the net is on the inside of the springs, so no one gets hurt. It gets the tick of approval from a very happy 2 year old.

Jas A

Jas AAdelaide

Great trampoline. Easy set up.

Bought this trampoline for my three year old hoping it would last quite a few years and I see no reason it wouldn't. Very sturdy. Quality parts.
Very happy. Delivered quicker then promised.
Easy to set up. Love no screws and things. Set up almost entirely by me, a 65kg mother. Only needed a little help with balance at the beginning (which I got off grandma!)

Shareen

ShareenWinmalee

Our kids are super excited about this trampoline! They are on it every spare minute - even getting u

Miss 10 & Mr 11 are so thrilled with this trampoline. We bought this to encourage outdoor activity and exercise and have not been disappointed. Mr 11 needs to trampoline for improved core strength - his motivation has increased exponentially! Miss 10 loves acrobatics and is out there practising her somersaults like mad! And Mummy is not stressed about it because of the solid construction, and saftey features like the netting. The sunshade is a better design than others I have seen - it is much more breathable thus minimising humidty inside. The extra features of a basketball ring and mister also add value to play for kids this age - the mister is featuring at our birthday party! For our budget, we couldn’t be more pleased!

Wendy J

Wendy Jasked

Ultra Medium

I can’t get the T-Joiners to attach to the curved poles. It’s too tight to fit in. Has anyone else had this problem? I can’t go any further until I resolve this.

Rebecca M
Rebecca M

We have the same issue- did you come up with a solution?

Mel S.
Mel S.

Same here! Any solutions? Very disappointed as it was our only Xmas present for our kids.

Vuly Play
Vuly P.Vuly Play

Hello,

Thank you for your question!

Sorry to hear the difficulties you experienced when installing the trampoline. If this issue has not yet been rectified, please send our team an email to reviews@vulyplay.com and we will have a representative look into this for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

If you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

:) Cheers, VulyPlay

JTasked

Ultra Medium

Vuly accessorise page says the ladder is “Compatible with Lift and Lift Pro”. However, one reviewer here mentioned they bought the ladder for the Ultra.

Can anyone confirm if the ladder is definitely compatible with the Ultra? We are looking at the Medium if that makes a difference.

Scott
Scott

We brought the ultra large and the ladder fits fine

Excellent, thank you