Vuly Ultra Medium

Vuly Ultra Medium (page 2 of 3)

4.5

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Super fast shipping and great quality!

Our Trampoline came within 4 working days of delivery, which was amazing. Easy to assemble and well loved by our toddler! It was a fast hit, and the added warranty and safety features made it a no brainer compared to other brands! Worth the money for sure.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Courtnie S.

Courtnie S.Hunter Region, NSW

Our kids live in it! It exceeds all of our expectations. Thank you Vuly!

Our children, 5, 3 and 1 years old, live in their Vuly Ultra. We got the shade cover and they call it their cubby house. It’s fantastic! We love it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $299.00.

Tenille Lockyer

Tenille LockyerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best Christmas gift

I bought this for my 3 year old for Christmas and he loves it. It’s not too big, very safe, the shade cover and mister were also included which helps when it’s often between 40-45 degrees in summer. Took 2 adults around 1 hour to put together :)

Purchased in August 2018.

Mike

Mike

Fantastic safe product that the kids love

We bought the ultra medium for our 4 year old. She absolutely loves it. We have had a hard time getting her off it. Has supported up to 3 people so far but could take more. The sun shade is fantastic but on hot days can get a little warm. Nothing a sprinkler under the tramp doesnt fix. Overall a great purchase.

This is perfect

I have two boys 2-4 and got this for Christmas for them. Christmas morning they spent all day with three of there cousins in there heaps of room. Simple to put together, safe and stable. My sister now wants one for her kids. Defiantly recommend! Service was great. Thank you vuly team!

Anna S

Anna SMelbourne

A worthy purchase!

My children absolutely love the Vuly ultra, it’s used daily and has totally withstood their voracious jumping.
It’s safe and secure and the netting provides peace of mind as wel as the sunshade which makes me feel like I’ve made the right decision for my children. It easy accommodates my three children all at once and we have had up to four in there with plenty of space to jump safely!

Chloe J

Chloe JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant wait to move so i can buy the bigger one.

Dry happy great size

We bought the Vuly trampoline for our four kids and are very happy! I love the fact you have the shade over the top for extra protection against the harsh qld sun. Currently my 1.5 yo twins and 2.5 yo son use it, they can easily climb up the ladder and through the entry. All three often play on it together with plenty of room. Our only issue is mr 1 sometimes walks around the outside on the springs (covered my the mat) but with supervision and re direction he will climb down the ladder (as he gets older he will understand the rules better). Not an issue with the tramp though just something to be aware of with young kids.

Happy Mummy

Happy MummySouth East Queensland, QLD

Thrilled with our trampoline

We bought our Vuly Ultra in medium about six weeks ago and we’ve been delighted with the quality, safety and value. Our four year old loves jumping on it and I’m thrilled he’s outside getting some exercise and fresh air. Our sixteen year old’s had a go too and forgot how much fun it is to have a jump. It’s light enough for me and my husband to lift around the garden every week so the grass doesn’t suffer, yet it’s heavy enough to withstand strong winds. A few weeks ago we had a storm with high winds and the trampoline was fine and remained in place. Everyone we know with a trampoline has a Vuly and now I know why!

Bec

BecSydney

Awesome Trampoline!

This trampoline is the perfect addition to any backyard! From ordering the trampoline online, delivery to assembly, it's been an easy process. We have had 3 trampolines in the past and they have all been painful to put together, the Vuly Ultra had clear instructions and all parts went together easily and we managed to put it together in record time. I was impressed with the quality, it's a sturdy trampoline. Our 3 girls absolutely love this trampoline! It's been hours of fun!

Mel

Mel

Fantastic quality trampoline at a fantastic price!!

My 2 children aged 3 & 12 both love this trampoline & get daily use out of it!!
I am so glad Vuly bought out the same great quality & sturdy trustworthy product at a value price.
I am more than happy with the trampoline. It’s bounce is great, setup was quick & easy & it’s very sturdy & strong.
Safety is paramount with such a big trampoline & I have rated that 5 stars! No chance of my 3 year old falling out or getting caught in springs.
Very happy customer would highly recommend.
Thanks Vuly!!

Jen

JenSydney

We love our Vuly!

We are loving our Vuly Trampoline. It seems very stable and safe for our young children and their cousins/friends who love to bounce and play (yes all on there at the same time)! I can't keep them off it. We also love all the accessories that come with it. Looks great too!

Mark

MarkPerth

Excellent trampoline but hard to assemble alone

After seeing how my friends cheaper trampoline has weathered and worn over the years I’m glad I spent that little bit extra to get the Vuly Ultra. It’s more aesthetically appealing and the overall quality is much better with a stronger safety net. Assembling alone was quite difficult though. Would have been much easier with 2 people.

Tracey M

Tracey MBrisbane

The kids love it and that's ALL that matters!!

My two girls use the Vuly Ultra Trampoline and occasionally with friends also! They are 9 and 10. I actually had at one point 7 children help me put it together!! It was quiet easy to follow the instructions. The kids were so excited they were happy to help! No men needed. It's usually 2-4 children at one time but mainly 2. I think it's been very safe so far. We have had no issues what so ever!

Kids are LOVING their new Vuly Trampoline

Our 4 year old is obsessed with his trampoline. His previous one fell apart after less than 2 years. Our dog even gets on it! Safe enough to put our 1 year old in and he can not fall out/off. Will continue to use Vuly products in the future. Thank you Vuly!

Find out how Vuly Ultra Medium compares to other Trampolines

Perfect - has made our boys very very happy!

My boys are 2 & 5, they jump on the trampoline every morning before and after school. All I hear are giggles and it has made us very happy indeed. I was a bit unsure of buying the Ultra as there wasn't as many reviews about it, as it was quite new, but it is fantastic and is made to the same superior quality as the other more expensive options. You won'd regret buying this trampoline!!

Kristy

KristyBucasia

We just love it!

My 8, 6 & 2 year olds just love their new Vuly Ultra trampoline. Putting it together was very easy, and the quality is fantastic. Once together the trampoline is very safe and stable. Our whole experience, from purchase to delivery, and now the trampoline has been excellent. We are very happy and have no hesitation recommending anyone purchase a Vuly Trampoline!

Pete

PeteNewcastle

Fantastic

The trampoline is amazing fantastic quality built from ground up to the safety netting with no springs to land on. Saftey was a big thing for us when looking for the right trampoline an this one ticked all the boxes for us.
My son who is 3 an his friends use it constantly with multiple kids on the even adults also handles everything you throw at it. The colouring suits the who trampoline an back yard decor. Really great design an Quality. Recommended to absolutely anyone looking for a trampoline.

Great trampoline

I bought a vuly ultra trampoline back in February it did take a long time to arrive due to shipping and quality assurance but when finally here is a great trampoline of good quality and easy to put together .
It is stable and the cover around the trampoline makes it very safe the spring cover is quite hardy so doesn’t allow for accidents

Absolutely love this trampoline, very safe, sturdy & loads of fun

My two children aged 20 & 4, use our trampoline daily, it is very sturdy, safe & gives them loads of fun & exercise. I’m confident if their safety while playing. Us parents even have a go, it’s such fun! We love it & would certainly recommend to anyone with children.