Vuly Ultra Medium

Vuly Ultra Medium (page 3 of 3)

4.5

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

The kiddies are over the MOON!

My children who are 4 & 5 absolutely love their new Vuly Trampoline which was set up in the weekend with a basketball hoop and water mister for summer! I feel so happy knowing that they’re both safe jumping together in the safety net! Lots of fun jumping times ahead! Well done on a fantastic product VULY! Next item on the list is a VULY swing set! Looks awesome!!

Looking for Trampolines?

Read the reviews for Vuly Thunder

Ad

Great service and product

This product is great for all ages - we bought for our 2 year old and he can’t get enough! It is so safe and we can have peace of mind that our children are safe playing on it! The purchase of the order was super simple and living in a remote town I couldn’t believe how quickly we received our order. Would 100% recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing.

Meg

MegTinonee

Awesome, well worth it.

My 3 year old loves this, I feel safe leaving him to jump while I hang the washing. Safe and easy to climb in and out of, without a fear of falling out of the door on the ground. All springs are safe and away from hands and feet getting caught.

Trampolines

Find out how Vuly Ultra Medium compares to other Trampolines

Fu2001

Fu2001Australia

Excellent trampoline

We couldn’t wait to receive the trampoline. Took us a couple hours to assemble. It’s a great trampoline! My children love it, and spend a lot of time in the garden. I especially like that the springs are outside the jumping area and that there is no zip used at the entrance (usually a zip would be the first one to break). Very happy with it.

Jen F

Jen FBrisbane

Amazing value!

Great buy and the kids love it! We have a small backyard and the medium size is perfect for our requirements. Relatively easy to install. The shade cover is excellent for our intense weather and the kids can’t wait to use the water mister in summer. The design of the Ultra is excellent. Great value for money. Excellent quality!

Wendy J

Wendy Jasked

Ultra Medium

I can’t get the T-Joiners to attach to the curved poles. It’s too tight to fit in. Has anyone else had this problem? I can’t go any further until I resolve this.

Rebecca M
Rebecca M

We have the same issue- did you come up with a solution?

Mel S.
Mel S.

Same here! Any solutions? Very disappointed as it was our only Xmas present for our kids.

Vuly Play
Vuly P.Vuly Play

Hello,

Thank you for your question!

Sorry to hear the difficulties you experienced when installing the trampoline. If this issue has not yet been rectified, please send our team an email to reviews@vulyplay.com and we will have a representative look into this for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

If you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

:) Cheers, VulyPlay

JTasked

Ultra Medium

Vuly accessorise page says the ladder is “Compatible with Lift and Lift Pro”. However, one reviewer here mentioned they bought the ladder for the Ultra.

Can anyone confirm if the ladder is definitely compatible with the Ultra? We are looking at the Medium if that makes a difference.

Scott
Scott

We brought the ultra large and the ladder fits fine

Excellent, thank you