Vuly Ultra Small

• Ease of Assembly
Kate M

Kate MDarling Downs, QLD

Bad Quality and Terrible Customer Service

My 2 primary school girls got this for Xmas 2018 and the d shackles turn around and make the springs so loose they just fall off. Safety padding has ripped and the shade cover Sags down the middle. Have contacted Jordan at Vuly via email numerous times regarding the spring issues and I got told that it’s normal?! Really?! For $609 my springs are supposed to fall off?! And what about the other issues? Wish I had of just bought a cheaper one because it would probably be better quality!

Purchased in December 2018 for $600.00.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Vuly Play
Vuly P.Vuly Play

Rogerasked

Ultra Small

The netting near the door entry seems quite lose, and as a result it's easy to hit the two poles either side of the door from within the trampoline. On the other side the netting is tighter and you can't hit the poles. Just wondering if I've installed anything incorrectly or if this common on other people's trampolines too. Thank you.

namenamename
namenamename

This doesn't happen on our trampoline. If you are sure you installed it properly I would contact vuly and tell them it is faulty.

Roger

Good to know, thanks for the reply

Vuly Play
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Hello Roger,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please ensure that your net poles are fully inserted into the T-Joiners and that there is no groove visible on your net poles. This should make your shade and net taut.

If this does not rectify your issues, please contact our service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

danyal

danyalasked

Ultra Small

Tramp is great. Shade cover though sags and is not a snug fit. It droops between poles and sags on one end. Is it supposed to be a tighter fit?

Ollie's mum

Ollie's mumasked

Ultra Small

Generally how long does it take to assemble?

Kirsty