Vuly Ultra

Medium, Large, Small, XL

S. Evans

S. EvansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Support A+

We recently had an excellent experience with customer service team. We unfortunately had a small hole in our net less than 1 month old. They quickly replaced the faulty net no fuss. Great after sales support.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play.

Chaz

ChazSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing value, Fantastic Product

Don't search any further - Vuly trampolines are #1!!
Communication, quality of product and value for money are what make this company and product superior to any other company and product on the market.

We have 3 boys aged 12-5 years, they will easily spend hours on the trampoline. We received the basketball hoop which also provides great entertainment and games for the boys. The trampoline netting is extremely strong, access in and out is easy (So much better than zippers) and the boys get a good bounce up on the mat! Assembly was straight forward too!

Extremely happy with our trampoline and easily recommend it to anyone - thanks Vuly!

Purchased in August 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

JandJ

JandJCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic service!

Fantastic service
Very reasonable pricing with special promotion
My kids who are 4 and 2 years old absolutely love it
I will be looking to purchase more Vuly products in the future!
It is amazingly safe compared to the trampoline I had as a child

Purchased in September 2019 for A$599.00.

Angela M

Angela MSydney, NSW

Great trampoline, easy to assemble, fast shipping

Purchased the medium size for my son's second birthday. He absolutely loves it. Purchased the detachable ladder for easy access. Received it fast (a few days, i'm in Sydney)
Hubby put it together in a few hours and its quiet a good trampoline. Only downfall is the overlapping entry point - great for kids, not so great for me.. its too hard to get in! But better than a zipper (like my niece's one) where the zip doesn't close anymore.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play for A$1,000.00.

Julie T.

Julie T.Goulburn Valley, VIC

I am So excited for my Girl !!!!

I am so excited for my 4 year old daughter she’s going to get the surprise in a few days. I couldn’t really afford this awesome trampoline, but i made a way. I love the shade top from the sun , living in hotter climate. Even mum might get on it also. The quality looks stronger than other trampolines on the market... Love the Tent for the Vuly trampoline, great for hot summer nights .. Very Very early Christmas present , my daughters is a one lucky girl. Single mum

carn’t wait for it to be ensembled and start Jumping. Our trampoline left Brisbane on the 3rd September 2019 <3 <3

Purchased in September 2019 for A$898.00.

Berecca24

Berecca24Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lots of fun

This trampoline is so stable and safe. Our three children haven't gotten off the trampoline since it arrived. One of our children has low muscle control and normally shys away from activities such as physical as jumping. But is the first one on the trampoline and last one off. Was also amazed to learn that any added accessories for the life of the trampoline are half price from vuly.

Purchased in August 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

Joshua B.

Joshua B.Gippsland, VIC

Awesome tramp

Perfect for my three girls. Great value too - got extras including shade cover to keep the leaves out. All three girls (7,4,2) are rarely off it. Found it easy to set up.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$774.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Adele

AdeleSouthwest, VIC

Fabulous fun!

The vuly trampoline arrived within a week. It was very easy to assemble. Our 2 boys love using it, especially with the skate boards.
It is extremely safe and lots of fun.

Purchased in July 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$800.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
Vuly P.Vuly Play

Super fast shipping and great quality!

Our Trampoline came within 4 working days of delivery, which was amazing. Easy to assemble and well loved by our toddler! It was a fast hit, and the added warranty and safety features made it a no brainer compared to other brands! Worth the money for sure.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Courtnie S.

Courtnie S.Hunter Region, NSW

Our kids live in it! It exceeds all of our expectations. Thank you Vuly!

Our children, 5, 3 and 1 years old, live in their Vuly Ultra. We got the shade cover and they call it their cubby house. It’s fantastic! We love it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$299.00.

Jenna

JennaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Outdoors Entertainment

As a parent I was having difficulty getting my 9 and 10 year old children away from screen time and going outdoors. With our new Vuly Ultra they ask to go outside and jump even in the night time. This has all been made achievable by the practical designs of incorporating the shade cover, tent and LED night light. It is a great all round trampoline no matter the hour or the season. The only trouble now is trying to get them back inside for dinner.....LOL!

Purchased in June 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$999.00.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

The whole family LOVES it! Money well spent on 2 very energetic boys!

My husband and I found it easy to install but suggest you watch the youtube video first. We all love It and love that it has a 150KG weight rating so all the kids and their friends can bounce together. The shade attachment is fantastic as it also keeps leaves out and the tent sides turns it into an awesome fort which the boys love. Our Trampoline is safe, sturdy, well used and loved.

Purchased in June 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (5 - 11)

Kate M

Kate MDarling Downs, QLD

Bad Quality and Terrible Customer Service

My 2 primary school girls got this for Xmas 2018 and the d shackles turn around and make the springs so loose they just fall off. Safety padding has ripped and the shade cover Sags down the middle. Have contacted Jordan at Vuly via email numerous times regarding the spring issues and I got told that it’s normal?! Really?! For $609 my springs are supposed to fall off?! And what about the other issues? Wish I had of just bought a cheaper one because it would probably be better quality!

Purchased in December 2018 for A$600.00.

Worth the money

Main user is my son who is 6 and the neighbours kids who are 6,8,9. There is usually 4 at a time on it. It is very safe and sturdy and the sun cover is great.

Purchased in August 2018 for A$799.00.

Tenille Lockyer

Tenille LockyerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best Christmas gift

I bought this for my 3 year old for Christmas and he loves it. It’s not too big, very safe, the shade cover and mister were also included which helps when it’s often between 40-45 degrees in summer. Took 2 adults around 1 hour to put together :)

Purchased in August 2018.

Mel S.Freshwater

Faulty product and terrible customer service

Purchased in November 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,000.00.

Mel S.

We have provided Denaya with two contact numbers as requested 6 days ago, and still have not heard from anyone at Vuly.

Bong

BongMelbourne

Beware L or XL model buyer: installation manual is misleading

Renay

RenayWoongarrah

Brilliant! Great Trampoline & Service

I purchased a Vuly Ultra Small Trampoline for my 7 year old son and 3 year old daughter and am absolutely thrilled with the product! The quality was exceptional and with a weight rating of up to 150 kgs, even I have enjoyed jumping on there too! It feels very safe, secure and stable. I was really impressed with how easy it was to put together and the shade cover works really well at keeping the mat at a comfortable temp. Highly recommend.

Sam

SamMoree

Terrible Customer Service

We purchased a trampoline from Santa for our children for Christmas. After having two sales people check our purchase for the correct number of boxes we ended up trying to create our trampoline on Christmas eve without a box. 5 calls later. 4 hangups by their post sales customer service team and then they incorrectly typed our claim. 3 more calls and finally I got through on the whole sale line. We are now 2 weeks after Christmas and no box. No trampoline. What a Christmas! Poor Santa!

MOYRA

MOYRAMelbourne

Great Service overbthe phone. Good quality product.

Our boys are 7 and 8 and absolutely love their new trampoline. As a parent im happy because its safe for them. Its strong and tough. Only downfall is it took my husband 6 hours to assemble it on his own. My suggestion is pay someone to do it for u.

Leanne

Leanneasked

Ultra

I ordered a trampoline on April 1st. An email from Vuly says it has been shipped but Toll has no record of it. My emails and phone calls are not being answered. What is going on? I am very concerned.

danyal

danyalasked

Ultra Small

Tramp is great. Shade cover though sags and is not a snug fit. It droops between poles and sags on one end. Is it supposed to be a tighter fit?

Robert Williams

Robert Williamsasked

Ultra

This is not so much a question, more an observance - and I suspect you'll be hearing a lot of this in the days to come.
Our Vuly Ultra was simply wrong in many ways.
- The poles did not supply 4 holes on top, 3 on bottom; they were back to front. This was almost a trigger to return the entire set it was so wrong - as the first spring hook, first hole was in essence "not available" (as it was positioned beneath the bar, not on top as indicated);
- There was nothing in the instructions regarding aligning the 'indent' on the T Bar with indents on the curved poles;
- The Label / tag was not positioned between hooks where it indicated;
- There was no mention in the instructions regarding the purpose of the orange tabbed hooks;
- The instructions stating which way to place the springs was in reverse (the way indicated in the manual is impossible);

Something has happened at your manufacturing end; as I've been speaking to a friend tonight having the very same issues.

Shereen
Shereen

Yes Robert!! This is the EXACT same thing for us! We were not able to set up our trampoline for our kids on Christmas Eve due to so many things being wrong. It was a VERY disappointing Christmas morning for our kids...and they are STILL waiting to use it as we can't put it together. I am having trouble reaching anyone at Vuly! This is becoming VERY frustrating!

davehul
davehul

yes I had exactly the same issue and ended up with a large gash in my leg as the poles wouldn't stand up if you followed the instructions. Was going to send back until vuly customer care kicked in and they were not in the least bit helpful and infact very condescending. Tried to leave feedback on their website but they didn't like my rating so it doesn't seem to match the ratings they do accept

Emma M.
Emma M.

Same position here did anyone have luck returning for replacement or...

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives