Vuly Ultra

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Mike F
Mike FNew South Wales

Great trampoline and even better customer service!

I bought this trampoline for my two daughters (5 & 2). They absolutely love it! The build quality is amazing and the customer service (and followup service) is unparalleled. Very happy!

Emma H
Emma HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service so far

We have purchased the Ultra Large for our children for Christmas so are yet to fully assemble the product. So far the customer service from ordering, follow up and even the delivery person have been great so hopefully it continues to be smooth sailing.

Roxi K.
Roxi K.Mid West, WA

Kids love it great quality!

We purchased the XL Ultra as we have 4 kids 3 of which are boys, and we knew it would need to handle them all.
We also bought the tent walls. It came with free delivery and shade cover which is fantastic value.
I love knowing that the trampoline is tested thoroughly and that the kids will be safe and the trampoline will last the rest of time.
The delivery was great and the best part is the boxes dont say trampoline or have a picture of a trampoline on them so even though the kids were home they dont know what theyre getting for Christmas.

Alison Bushell
Alison BushellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vuly Trampoline is Fantastic

The kids are loving their new trampoline and so do we after putting it up (nice and easy to do and great instructions). We also bought the mister which was great over the weekend with the heat - the kids had a hoot with their friends and our next adventure is a late night movie on the iPad with popcorn within the Vuly tent ;) we’re loving it, we’ll worth it for this quality product

Swanny
Swanny

Great trampoline

My kids aged 5 and 3 love their trampoline and so do I. It is safe, sturdy and was easy to put together. Free delivery was a bonus too. Many hours of fun!

Vuly PlayVuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
busyboys
busyboysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids love it!

Great trampoline, perfect size for our yard. Love the UV Sun Protector with our yard having no shade it's peace of mind while the kids burn off that crazy energy. Good quality and will last as the years come. Kids of course love it.

Melanie H.
Melanie H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great product and service

I purchased this trampoline for my 2 younger kids, 3 and 6. They absolutely love it! My hubby helped with putting it together which wasn’t too bad. We also got the shade cover which sat loosely on top so I contacted vuly who were very helpful and told me what I may have done wrong. I fixed it and it was fine. I’m still yet to set the tent up but can’t wait :)

S. Evans
S. EvansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Support A+

We recently had an excellent experience with customer service team. We unfortunately had a small hole in our net less than 1 month old. They quickly replaced the faulty net no fuss. Great after sales support.

Chaz
ChazSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing value, Fantastic Product

Don't search any further - Vuly trampolines are #1!!
Communication, quality of product and value for money are what make this company and product superior to any other company and product on the market.

We have 3 boys aged 12-5 years, they will easily spend hours on the trampoline. We received the basketball hoop which also provides great entertainment and games for the boys. The trampoline netting is extremely strong, access in and out is easy (So much better than zippers) and the boys get a good bounce up on the mat! Assembly was straight forward too!

Extremely happy with our trampoline and easily recommend it to anyone - thanks Vuly!

JandJ
JandJCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic service!

Fantastic service
Very reasonable pricing with special promotion
My kids who are 4 and 2 years old absolutely love it
I will be looking to purchase more Vuly products in the future!
It is amazingly safe compared to the trampoline I had as a child

Angela M
Angela MSydney, NSW

Great trampoline, easy to assemble, fast shipping

Purchased the medium size for my son's second birthday. He absolutely loves it. Purchased the detachable ladder for easy access. Received it fast (a few days, i'm in Sydney)
Hubby put it together in a few hours and its quiet a good trampoline. Only downfall is the overlapping entry point - great for kids, not so great for me.. its too hard to get in! But better than a zipper (like my niece's one) where the zip doesn't close anymore.

Julie T.
Julie T.Goulburn Valley, VIC

I am So excited for my Girl !!!!

I am so excited for my 4 year old daughter she’s going to get the surprise in a few days. I couldn’t really afford this awesome trampoline, but i made a way. I love the shade top from the sun , living in hotter climate. Even mum might get on it also. The quality looks stronger than other trampolines on the market... Love the Tent for the Vuly trampoline, great for hot summer nights .. Very Very early Christmas present , my daughters is a one lucky girl. Single mum

carn’t wait for it to be ensembled and start Jumping. Our trampoline left Brisbane on the 3rd September 2019 <3 <3

Berecca24
Berecca24Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lots of fun

This trampoline is so stable and safe. Our three children haven't gotten off the trampoline since it arrived. One of our children has low muscle control and normally shys away from activities such as physical as jumping. But is the first one on the trampoline and last one off. Was also amazed to learn that any added accessories for the life of the trampoline are half price from vuly.

Joshua B.
Joshua B.Gippsland, VIC

Awesome tramp

Perfect for my three girls. Great value too - got extras including shade cover to keep the leaves out. All three girls (7,4,2) are rarely off it. Found it easy to set up.

Adele
AdeleSouthwest, VIC

Fabulous fun!

The vuly trampoline arrived within a week. It was very easy to assemble. Our 2 boys love using it, especially with the skate boards.
It is extremely safe and lots of fun.

Kristy B.
Kristy B.asked
Ultra

If you want to use the trampoline without the net, how would i stop water from going down into the t joiners. Is there plugs you can get

Hi Kirsty,

We recommend for safety and warranty reasons to use the trampoline with the netting. Unfortunately, we don't have an alternative method.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact our team on 1300 667 514.

Faera
Faeraasked
Ultra Large

Hi, will the shade cover and tent for the large Ultra also fit a large Lift?

Hi Faera,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the delay in response.

The Ultra is a different shape to the Lift so the shade cover and tent walls would not be compatible.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Rogerasked
Ultra Small

The netting near the door entry seems quite lose, and as a result it's easy to hit the two poles either side of the door from within the trampoline. On the other side the netting is tighter and you can't hit the poles. Just wondering if I've installed anything incorrectly or if this common on other people's trampolines too. Thank you.

namenamename
namenamename

This doesn't happen on our trampoline. If you are sure you installed it properly I would contact vuly and tell them it is faulty.

Roger

Good to know, thanks for the reply

Hello Roger,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please ensure that your net poles are fully inserted into the T-Joiners and that there is no groove visible on your net poles. This should make your shade and net taut.

If this does not rectify your issues, please contact our service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Price (RRP) $1,049.00$749.00$849.00$949.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count70 springs42 springs42 springs56 springs