Vuly Ultra

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Julie T.

Julie T.Goulburn Valley, VIC

I am So excited for my Girl !!!!

I am so excited for my 4 year old daughter she’s going to get the surprise in a few days. I couldn’t really afford this awesome trampoline, but i made a way. I love the shade top from the sun , living in hotter climate. Even mum might get on it also. The quality looks stronger than other trampolines on the market... Love the Tent for the Vuly trampoline, great for hot summer nights .. Very Very early Christmas present , my daughters is a one lucky girl. Single mum

carn’t wait for it to be ensembled and start Jumping. Our trampoline left Brisbane on the 3rd September 2019 <3 <3

Berecca24

Berecca24Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lots of fun

This trampoline is so stable and safe. Our three children haven't gotten off the trampoline since it arrived. One of our children has low muscle control and normally shys away from activities such as physical as jumping. But is the first one on the trampoline and last one off. Was also amazed to learn that any added accessories for the life of the trampoline are half price from vuly.

Joshua B.

Joshua B.Gippsland, VIC

Awesome tramp

Perfect for my three girls. Great value too - got extras including shade cover to keep the leaves out. All three girls (7,4,2) are rarely off it. Found it easy to set up.

Adele

AdeleSouthwest, VIC

Fabulous fun!

The vuly trampoline arrived within a week. It was very easy to assemble. Our 2 boys love using it, especially with the skate boards.
It is extremely safe and lots of fun.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Super fast shipping and great quality!

Our Trampoline came within 4 working days of delivery, which was amazing. Easy to assemble and well loved by our toddler! It was a fast hit, and the added warranty and safety features made it a no brainer compared to other brands! Worth the money for sure.

Courtnie S.

Courtnie S.Hunter Region, NSW

Our kids live in it! It exceeds all of our expectations. Thank you Vuly!

Our children, 5, 3 and 1 years old, live in their Vuly Ultra. We got the shade cover and they call it their cubby house. It’s fantastic! We love it!

Jenna

JennaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Outdoors Entertainment

As a parent I was having difficulty getting my 9 and 10 year old children away from screen time and going outdoors. With our new Vuly Ultra they ask to go outside and jump even in the night time. This has all been made achievable by the practical designs of incorporating the shade cover, tent and LED night light. It is a great all round trampoline no matter the hour or the season. The only trouble now is trying to get them back inside for dinner.....LOL!

Vuly P.Vuly Play

The whole family LOVES it! Money well spent on 2 very energetic boys!

My husband and I found it easy to install but suggest you watch the youtube video first. We all love It and love that it has a 150KG weight rating so all the kids and their friends can bounce together. The shade attachment is fantastic as it also keeps leaves out and the tent sides turns it into an awesome fort which the boys love. Our Trampoline is safe, sturdy, well used and loved.

Kate M

Kate MDarling Downs, QLD

Bad Quality and Terrible Customer Service

My 2 primary school girls got this for Xmas 2018 and the d shackles turn around and make the springs so loose they just fall off. Safety padding has ripped and the shade cover Sags down the middle. Have contacted Jordan at Vuly via email numerous times regarding the spring issues and I got told that it’s normal?! Really?! For $609 my springs are supposed to fall off?! And what about the other issues? Wish I had of just bought a cheaper one because it would probably be better quality!

Worth the money

Main user is my son who is 6 and the neighbours kids who are 6,8,9. There is usually 4 at a time on it. It is very safe and sturdy and the sun cover is great.

Tenille Lockyer

Tenille LockyerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best Christmas gift

I bought this for my 3 year old for Christmas and he loves it. It’s not too big, very safe, the shade cover and mister were also included which helps when it’s often between 40-45 degrees in summer. Took 2 adults around 1 hour to put together :)

Mel S.Freshwater

Faulty product and terrible customer service

Mel S.

We have provided Denaya with two contact numbers as requested 6 days ago, and still have not heard from anyone at Vuly.

Bong

BongMelbourne

Beware L or XL model buyer: installation manual is misleading

Renay

RenayWoongarrah

Brilliant! Great Trampoline & Service

I purchased a Vuly Ultra Small Trampoline for my 7 year old son and 3 year old daughter and am absolutely thrilled with the product! The quality was exceptional and with a weight rating of up to 150 kgs, even I have enjoyed jumping on there too! It feels very safe, secure and stable. I was really impressed with how easy it was to put together and the shade cover works really well at keeping the mat at a comfortable temp. Highly recommend.

Sam

SamMoree

Terrible Customer Service

We purchased a trampoline from Santa for our children for Christmas. After having two sales people check our purchase for the correct number of boxes we ended up trying to create our trampoline on Christmas eve without a box. 5 calls later. 4 hangups by their post sales customer service team and then they incorrectly typed our claim. 3 more calls and finally I got through on the whole sale line. We are now 2 weeks after Christmas and no box. No trampoline. What a Christmas! Poor Santa!

MOYRA

MOYRAMelbourne

Great Service overbthe phone. Good quality product.

Our boys are 7 and 8 and absolutely love their new trampoline. As a parent im happy because its safe for them. Its strong and tough. Only downfall is it took my husband 6 hours to assemble it on his own. My suggestion is pay someone to do it for u.

Jeni G

Jeni GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good trampoline but Returns for accessories is a pain

Kids absolutely love it

Two boys 3 and 7 use it before school after school and all weekend they can’t get enough
Up to four kids at a time are allowed on more for safety reasons not because of room
Solid and stable very well made great quality was a bit more tricky to put together than the guy on the video though two people one hour not really doable

Ali

AliAustralind

Kids LOVE IT!

The Ultra was a Christmas present for our 3 and 4 year old. We purchased it after a lot of research into safety and the dimensions as we can’t have anything too close to our pool fence and had a specific spot the trampoline could go. I’m really impressed with the zipless entry, the stability and I love the shade roof. Both kids jump nicely and comfortably together, but we limit it to two kids at a time and if older cousins come over, one big kid at a time.

Mike

Mike

Fantastic safe product that the kids love

We bought the ultra medium for our 4 year old. She absolutely loves it. We have had a hard time getting her off it. Has supported up to 3 people so far but could take more. The sun shade is fantastic but on hot days can get a little warm. Nothing a sprinkler under the tramp doesnt fix. Overall a great purchase.

Faera

Faeraasked

Ultra Large

Hi, will the shade cover and tent for the large Ultra also fit a large Lift?

Hi Faera,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the delay in response.

The Ultra is a different shape to the Lift so the shade cover and tent walls would not be compatible.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Rogerasked

Ultra Small

The netting near the door entry seems quite lose, and as a result it's easy to hit the two poles either side of the door from within the trampoline. On the other side the netting is tighter and you can't hit the poles. Just wondering if I've installed anything incorrectly or if this common on other people's trampolines too. Thank you.

namenamename
namenamename

This doesn't happen on our trampoline. If you are sure you installed it properly I would contact vuly and tell them it is faulty.

Roger

Good to know, thanks for the reply

Hello Roger,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please ensure that your net poles are fully inserted into the T-Joiners and that there is no groove visible on your net poles. This should make your shade and net taut.

If this does not rectify your issues, please contact our service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

JRose

JRoseasked

Ultra

Can anyone tell me if the Ultra in a medium is easy for two adults to move for mowing the lawn?

Hi J Rose,

Thank you for contacting us.

When assembled the M Ultra weighs 75.50kg so you could definitely move it around with 2 adults.

Cheers, Claire :)

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Compare all 4 Vuly Ultra
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) A$1,049.00A$749.00A$849.00A$949.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count70 springs42 springs42 springs56 springs