Vuly Ultra

Vuly Ultra (page 4 of 8)

Medium, Large, Small, XL

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Super fast shipping and great quality!

Our Trampoline came within 4 working days of delivery, which was amazing. Easy to assemble and well loved by our toddler! It was a fast hit, and the added warranty and safety features made it a no brainer compared to other brands! Worth the money for sure.

Courtnie S.
Courtnie S.Hunter Region, NSW

Our kids live in it! It exceeds all of our expectations. Thank you Vuly!

Our children, 5, 3 and 1 years old, live in their Vuly Ultra. We got the shade cover and they call it their cubby house. It’s fantastic! We love it!

Jenna
JennaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Outdoors Entertainment

As a parent I was having difficulty getting my 9 and 10 year old children away from screen time and going outdoors. With our new Vuly Ultra they ask to go outside and jump even in the night time. This has all been made achievable by the practical designs of incorporating the shade cover, tent and LED night light. It is a great all round trampoline no matter the hour or the season. The only trouble now is trying to get them back inside for dinner.....LOL!

Find out how Vuly Ultra compares to other Trampolines

The whole family LOVES it! Money well spent on 2 very energetic boys!

My husband and I found it easy to install but suggest you watch the youtube video first. We all love It and love that it has a 150KG weight rating so all the kids and their friends can bounce together. The shade attachment is fantastic as it also keeps leaves out and the tent sides turns it into an awesome fort which the boys love. Our Trampoline is safe, sturdy, well used and loved.

Kate M
Kate MDarling Downs, QLD

Bad Quality and Terrible Customer Service

My 2 primary school girls got this for Xmas 2018 and the d shackles turn around and make the springs so loose they just fall off. Safety padding has ripped and the shade cover Sags down the middle. Have contacted Jordan at Vuly via email numerous times regarding the spring issues and I got told that it’s normal?! Really?! For $609 my springs are supposed to fall off?! And what about the other issues? Wish I had of just bought a cheaper one because it would probably be better quality!

Vuly P.Vuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Worth the money

Main user is my son who is 6 and the neighbours kids who are 6,8,9. There is usually 4 at a time on it. It is very safe and sturdy and the sun cover is great.

Tenille Lockyer
Tenille LockyerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best Christmas gift

I bought this for my 3 year old for Christmas and he loves it. It’s not too big, very safe, the shade cover and mister were also included which helps when it’s often between 40-45 degrees in summer. Took 2 adults around 1 hour to put together :)

Mel S.Freshwater

Faulty product and terrible customer service

Mel S.

We have provided Denaya with two contact numbers as requested 6 days ago, and still have not heard from anyone at Vuly.

Bong
BongMelbourne

Beware L or XL model buyer: installation manual is misleading

Renay
RenayWoongarrah

Brilliant! Great Trampoline & Service

I purchased a Vuly Ultra Small Trampoline for my 7 year old son and 3 year old daughter and am absolutely thrilled with the product! The quality was exceptional and with a weight rating of up to 150 kgs, even I have enjoyed jumping on there too! It feels very safe, secure and stable. I was really impressed with how easy it was to put together and the shade cover works really well at keeping the mat at a comfortable temp. Highly recommend.

Sam
SamMoree

Terrible Customer Service

We purchased a trampoline from Santa for our children for Christmas. After having two sales people check our purchase for the correct number of boxes we ended up trying to create our trampoline on Christmas eve without a box. 5 calls later. 4 hangups by their post sales customer service team and then they incorrectly typed our claim. 3 more calls and finally I got through on the whole sale line. We are now 2 weeks after Christmas and no box. No trampoline. What a Christmas! Poor Santa!

MOYRA
MOYRAMelbourne

Great Service overbthe phone. Good quality product.

Our boys are 7 and 8 and absolutely love their new trampoline. As a parent im happy because its safe for them. Its strong and tough. Only downfall is it took my husband 6 hours to assemble it on his own. My suggestion is pay someone to do it for u.

Jeni G
Jeni GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good trampoline but Returns for accessories is a pain

Kids absolutely love it

Two boys 3 and 7 use it before school after school and all weekend they can’t get enough
Up to four kids at a time are allowed on more for safety reasons not because of room
Solid and stable very well made great quality was a bit more tricky to put together than the guy on the video though two people one hour not really doable

Ali
AliAustralind

Kids LOVE IT!

The Ultra was a Christmas present for our 3 and 4 year old. We purchased it after a lot of research into safety and the dimensions as we can’t have anything too close to our pool fence and had a specific spot the trampoline could go. I’m really impressed with the zipless entry, the stability and I love the shade roof. Both kids jump nicely and comfortably together, but we limit it to two kids at a time and if older cousins come over, one big kid at a time.

Kristy B.
Kristy B.asked
Ultra

If you want to use the trampoline without the net, how would i stop water from going down into the t joiners. Is there plugs you can get

Hi Kirsty,

We recommend for safety and warranty reasons to use the trampoline with the netting. Unfortunately, we don't have an alternative method.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact our team on 1300 667 514.

Faera
Faeraasked
Ultra Large

Hi, will the shade cover and tent for the large Ultra also fit a large Lift?

Hi Faera,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the delay in response.

The Ultra is a different shape to the Lift so the shade cover and tent walls would not be compatible.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Rogerasked
Ultra Small

The netting near the door entry seems quite lose, and as a result it's easy to hit the two poles either side of the door from within the trampoline. On the other side the netting is tighter and you can't hit the poles. Just wondering if I've installed anything incorrectly or if this common on other people's trampolines too. Thank you.

namenamename
namenamename

This doesn't happen on our trampoline. If you are sure you installed it properly I would contact vuly and tell them it is faulty.

Roger

Good to know, thanks for the reply

Hello Roger,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please ensure that your net poles are fully inserted into the T-Joiners and that there is no groove visible on your net poles. This should make your shade and net taut.

If this does not rectify your issues, please contact our service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Price (RRP) $1,049.00$749.00$849.00$949.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count70 springs42 springs42 springs56 springs