Vuly Ultra

Medium, Large, Small, XL

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

This is perfect

I have two boys 2-4 and got this for Christmas for them. Christmas morning they spent all day with three of there cousins in there heaps of room. Simple to put together, safe and stable. My sister now wants one for her kids. Defiantly recommend! Service was great. Thank you vuly team!

kids are over the moon

my daughter is 2 and she loves jumping on it with her friends . The ultra is more than strong enough and stable enough for every body to have a good time even the big kids love having a jump and the shade cover means hours of fun . .

Anna S

Anna SMelbourne

A worthy purchase!

My children absolutely love the Vuly ultra, it’s used daily and has totally withstood their voracious jumping.
It’s safe and secure and the netting provides peace of mind as wel as the sunshade which makes me feel like I’ve made the right decision for my children. It easy accommodates my three children all at once and we have had up to four in there with plenty of space to jump safely!

Find out how Vuly Ultra compares to other Trampolines

Brilliant trampoline kids love it!

Very safe, great bounce and lots of room! The kids are always on it with their friends. Great way to exercise and have fun in the backyard. Love that it’s a great size and the pads and net are strong and cushioning for safety. Would highly recommend this product to anyone who wishes to purchase a trampoline.

Impossible to put together easily

Assembly was a hassle. The T connectors are too small. Nothing like the ease of which they glide together in the video. Need mallets to get them to connect. The sun shade is nowhere near as taut as it appears on the packaging. Otherwise its a good product. I hope it lasts as I am not looking forward to dismantling it.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Is ok but could been better

Is was very first time I brought this and looking forward to put up for the kids. But the material wasn't as good I though black mat inside had line going through it and the outside safely mate very cheap material already rip putting together. The sewing look like a very rush job.

Jai

JaiSydney

Hours of fun!

We bought this trampoline for our one year old and can’t get her off it. It provides hours of safe fun and we love that it’s able to add a sub safe shade cover as it gets hotter! I’ve recommended Vuly to all my friends and family. Thank you Vuly!

Chloe J

Chloe JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant wait to move so i can buy the bigger one.

Dry happy great size

We bought the Vuly trampoline for our four kids and are very happy! I love the fact you have the shade over the top for extra protection against the harsh qld sun. Currently my 1.5 yo twins and 2.5 yo son use it, they can easily climb up the ladder and through the entry. All three often play on it together with plenty of room. Our only issue is mr 1 sometimes walks around the outside on the springs (covered my the mat) but with supervision and re direction he will climb down the ladder (as he gets older he will understand the rules better). Not an issue with the tramp though just something to be aware of with young kids.

Happy Mummy

Happy MummySouth East Queensland, QLD

Thrilled with our trampoline

We bought our Vuly Ultra in medium about six weeks ago and we’ve been delighted with the quality, safety and value. Our four year old loves jumping on it and I’m thrilled he’s outside getting some exercise and fresh air. Our sixteen year old’s had a go too and forgot how much fun it is to have a jump. It’s light enough for me and my husband to lift around the garden every week so the grass doesn’t suffer, yet it’s heavy enough to withstand strong winds. A few weeks ago we had a storm with high winds and the trampoline was fine and remained in place. Everyone we know with a trampoline has a Vuly and now I know why!

Bec

BecSydney

Awesome Trampoline!

This trampoline is the perfect addition to any backyard! From ordering the trampoline online, delivery to assembly, it's been an easy process. We have had 3 trampolines in the past and they have all been painful to put together, the Vuly Ultra had clear instructions and all parts went together easily and we managed to put it together in record time. I was impressed with the quality, it's a sturdy trampoline. Our 3 girls absolutely love this trampoline! It's been hours of fun!

Mel S

Mel SCanberra

Best purchase ever

We bought this trampoline for our very active three young boys and they love it. Whilst I know the trampoline is for one person it easily has room for three kids (3-5yo) to run around. They love playing games and doing tricks on it so it’s not just for jumping but also for practicing forward rolls and playing pirates!

I’ve had a jump and it’s really stable and feels very safe. I’m glad I got the vuly trampoline as I like that the mesh has small holes so the kids don’t get fingers/buttons caught like they have on other trampolines. I also like that there is no zip so the side is always safe no matter how excitable they are.

Mel

Mel

Fantastic quality trampoline at a fantastic price!!

My 2 children aged 3 & 12 both love this trampoline & get daily use out of it!!
I am so glad Vuly bought out the same great quality & sturdy trustworthy product at a value price.
I am more than happy with the trampoline. It’s bounce is great, setup was quick & easy & it’s very sturdy & strong.
Safety is paramount with such a big trampoline & I have rated that 5 stars! No chance of my 3 year old falling out or getting caught in springs.
Very happy customer would highly recommend.
Thanks Vuly!!

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was faulty

The net holes were not cut all the way through so had to do this ourselves- literally cut each individual hole. The poles were also misshapen, struggled to get them in and had to hire a steel-smith, he advised it was poor moulding and we needing to angle grind the openings. Do not recommended.
That said, now its up he loves it, I'm just not confident its safe.

Fantastic!! Kids are loving it

Purchased as our previous trampoline (not Vuly) had fallen apart and with a very active 1 year old who wants to do everything his older brother and sister do we needed a new one fast that we new was safe and would keep him contained. The older two are loving the hoop and mum is loving that I don't have to get up every 30 seconds to open a zip but rather they can get in and out themselves!! Thankyou :)

My son loves it!

Purchased for my 8yr olds birthday he loves it already spends so much more time outdoors trying to master new tricks!
Easy set up and feels strong and safe. Can honestly say should have bought one years ago!!!
Excellent purchase the whole family is having a ball. Can’t wait for summer to use the water mister too.
Service was amazing and super quick delivery.

Fantastic customer service!

VERY fast delivery, but more importantly, when I rang about missing items from the delivery (they hadn't been forgotten just the delivery had been split up), I received prompt follow-up with another call from customer service a couple of days later to ensure the items had arrived. When making a large purchase like this online, it is so reassuring to have this thoroughness from customer services.

cinna

cinnacarisbrook

Our children are not thankful enough!

my 2 children 5 and 8 are the main users of the trampoline it is extremely safe and sturdy best product i have ever purchased along with the pegs we live in a high wind area and have lost many trampolines we love this product with many more years of fun to be had

Jen

JenSydney

We love our Vuly!

We are loving our Vuly Trampoline. It seems very stable and safe for our young children and their cousins/friends who love to bounce and play (yes all on there at the same time)! I can't keep them off it. We also love all the accessories that come with it. Looks great too!

Mark

MarkPerth

Excellent trampoline but hard to assemble alone

After seeing how my friends cheaper trampoline has weathered and worn over the years I’m glad I spent that little bit extra to get the Vuly Ultra. It’s more aesthetically appealing and the overall quality is much better with a stronger safety net. Assembling alone was quite difficult though. Would have been much easier with 2 people.

Faera

Faeraasked

Ultra Large

Hi, will the shade cover and tent for the large Ultra also fit a large Lift?

Hi Faera,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the delay in response.

The Ultra is a different shape to the Lift so the shade cover and tent walls would not be compatible.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Rogerasked

Ultra Small

The netting near the door entry seems quite lose, and as a result it's easy to hit the two poles either side of the door from within the trampoline. On the other side the netting is tighter and you can't hit the poles. Just wondering if I've installed anything incorrectly or if this common on other people's trampolines too. Thank you.

namenamename
namenamename

This doesn't happen on our trampoline. If you are sure you installed it properly I would contact vuly and tell them it is faulty.

Roger

Good to know, thanks for the reply

Hello Roger,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please ensure that your net poles are fully inserted into the T-Joiners and that there is no groove visible on your net poles. This should make your shade and net taut.

If this does not rectify your issues, please contact our service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

JRose

JRoseasked

Ultra

Can anyone tell me if the Ultra in a medium is easy for two adults to move for mowing the lawn?

Hi J Rose,

Thank you for contacting us.

When assembled the M Ultra weighs 75.50kg so you could definitely move it around with 2 adults.

Cheers, Claire :)

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Compare all 4 Vuly Ultra
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) A$1,049.00A$749.00A$849.00A$949.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count70 springs42 springs42 springs56 springs