Vuly Ultra

Vuly Ultra (page 6 of 6)

Medium, Large, Small, XL

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Best investment for our kids!

Kids are absolutely loving their new vuly trampoline and so are we! It’s so great to see their little faces so happy when they on jumping around having a ball, knowing that they are totally safe and getting incidental exercise is amazing.
Best investment ever! Thanks vuly for bringing quality and affordability together!

Vuly P.Vuly Play

The kiddies are over the MOON!

My children who are 4 & 5 absolutely love their new Vuly Trampoline which was set up in the weekend with a basketball hoop and water mister for summer! I feel so happy knowing that they’re both safe jumping together in the safety net! Lots of fun jumping times ahead! Well done on a fantastic product VULY! Next item on the list is a VULY swing set! Looks awesome!!

Jade

JadeSydney

Great design and value for money

Erin

ErinMelbourne

Total Satisfaction!

Great service and product

This product is great for all ages - we bought for our 2 year old and he can’t get enough! It is so safe and we can have peace of mind that our children are safe playing on it! The purchase of the order was super simple and living in a remote town I couldn’t believe how quickly we received our order. Would 100% recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing.

L Rose

L RoseTamworth

Best idea my husband ever had.

We bought this for our 5 year-old. I but it together in half hour. Instruction were easy to read. We had 4 kids under 7 on it at once. I have jumped with my daughter at the same time. The net is super safe strong. I can also move it around the yard without help. The net is easy to but down during a wind storm. Would recommend to anyone. Love love love.

Lols

LolsTownsville

Love this Trampoline

I did a lot of homework before buying my trampoline as I wanted a safe trampoline that was hardwearing as we live in far North Queensland. I have a little boy with sensory issues, he is sensory seeker and this has helped him tremendously; to reduce some of his energy, provide him sensory feedback and help with his balance and core strength. We love this trampoline... My husband and I spend just as much time on it as the kids!

Meg

MegTinonee

Awesome, well worth it.

My 3 year old loves this, I feel safe leaving him to jump while I hang the washing. Safe and easy to climb in and out of, without a fear of falling out of the door on the ground. All springs are safe and away from hands and feet getting caught.

Fu2001

Fu2001Australia

Excellent trampoline

We couldn’t wait to receive the trampoline. Took us a couple hours to assemble. It’s a great trampoline! My children love it, and spend a lot of time in the garden. I especially like that the springs are outside the jumping area and that there is no zip used at the entrance (usually a zip would be the first one to break). Very happy with it.

Jazz

Jazz

My 4yr old absolutely loves it.

With it’s fantastic design I feel my 4 year old son is as safe as he can possibly be on any trampoline. As he broke his arm a few yrs ago from falling through a net, I was very sceptical about getting another trampoline. Can’t fault there great secure netting and inclosed entry point. I would strongly recommend Volley.

Vilma

VilmaLiverpool, Sydney, NSW

Fantastic, kids absolutely love it!!

This is a high quality trampoline, which is safe, stable and even Looks great. My 2 children are the main users along with there cousins aging from 3 to 6 years. At one time there are usually 2 to 4 little ones playing in the trampoline, and they absolutely love it. In fact many of our guess have been super impressed with our new and improved trampoline, it has made there Christmas list of must have! The service was also great, with friendly team members and fast delivery.

Jen F

Jen FBrisbane

Amazing value!

Great buy and the kids love it! We have a small backyard and the medium size is perfect for our requirements. Relatively easy to install. The shade cover is excellent for our intense weather and the kids can’t wait to use the water mister in summer. The design of the Ultra is excellent. Great value for money. Excellent quality!

Great

My 3 girls, ages 8,6 & 3 love their new Vuly trampoline. It is also popular when my nieces, ages 12 & 13 visit.
I love that the poles and springs are outside the net. I also love that the entrance isn't a zip.
My only very minor criticism is that the entrance is a bit too close to a pole (instead of being in the centre of 2 poles).
I think the trampoline is very safe and stable.

Karen. H

Karen. HNorth Queensland, QLD

It is awesome, my kids are so excited!

I have 3 young children under the age of 6 and they have a 8 yr old cousin. This tramp is a godsend. They all fit on together, i dont have to worry about anyone falling off or hurting them selves. Before the tramp they'd often be asking what to do. Now they are out the door and enjoying the outdoors. For me I purchased this tramp because I have the peace of mind that if anything happens it had a good warranty and it is safe.

Vuly P.Vuly Play
Kobe

KobeAdelaide

Perfect for kids

5 years old the main user and maximum 4 at the same time and it is very stable and safe for children to play. It is relatively easier to install. The customer service is quick and excellent and I highly recommend the service to other friends and family members. Good job.

Find out how Vuly Ultra compares to other Trampolines

This was the trampoline we were looking for!

The Vuly ultra ticks all the boxes for my young family - Easy to assemble, safe, durable and provides endless fun for my 3 year old. We've already spent hours outside bouncing around and learning new tricks and games. The customer service has been great, shipping was fast and easy. Highly recommended!

Faera

Faeraasked

Ultra Large

Hi, will the shade cover and tent for the large Ultra also fit a large Lift?

Hi Faera,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the delay in response.

The Ultra is a different shape to the Lift so the shade cover and tent walls would not be compatible.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Rogerasked

Ultra Small

The netting near the door entry seems quite lose, and as a result it's easy to hit the two poles either side of the door from within the trampoline. On the other side the netting is tighter and you can't hit the poles. Just wondering if I've installed anything incorrectly or if this common on other people's trampolines too. Thank you.

namenamename
namenamename

This doesn't happen on our trampoline. If you are sure you installed it properly I would contact vuly and tell them it is faulty.

Roger

Good to know, thanks for the reply

Hello Roger,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please ensure that your net poles are fully inserted into the T-Joiners and that there is no groove visible on your net poles. This should make your shade and net taut.

If this does not rectify your issues, please contact our service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

JRose

JRoseasked

Ultra

Can anyone tell me if the Ultra in a medium is easy for two adults to move for mowing the lawn?

Hi J Rose,

Thank you for contacting us.

When assembled the M Ultra weighs 75.50kg so you could definitely move it around with 2 adults.

Cheers, Claire :)

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Compare all 4 Vuly Ultra
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $1,049.00$749.00$849.00$949.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count70 springs42 springs42 springs56 springs