Medium, Large, Small, XL

• Ease of Assembly

Ruby3
Ruby3South East Queensland, QLD

Dangerous!! Faulty springs!!

My son was jumping when one of the springs completely snapped off and flung up and cut his leg. I am very upset that this product, which claims to be high quality, could cause such an injury! What if it was his eye? This is just unacceptable. I have emailed the company and was told that I could put in a warranty claim for a new spring. Not good enough. Do not buy this trampoline!!

Purchased in September 2020 for $749.00.

Jay
JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyers regret 2.0

Similar experience to another review where the net poles consistently fall out making it a significant safety concern for my child. The entry and exit door is not safe for tired or fatigued children increasing the opportunity of injury. The ladder “not included” which it should be... does not match the size and leaves angled steps rather than a solid platform for kids to stand on and climb in.
Customer service has been appalling when issues were raised. Definitely not worth the price tag that comes with it. Sincerely wish I had purchased elsewhere. Terrible experience....

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Other Trampolines

MASSIVE BUYERS REGRET

Alison D.

I have been emailing your company for 8 months. Speak to Andrew E from your service team.

Trampolines

Find out how Vuly Ultra compares to other Trampolines

Overpriced traditional spring trampoline

It is a spring trampoline just like the cheap version but with a heavier price tag. After sales support is even more disappointing. Choose carefully because once its delivered - they dont want anything to do with you.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,000.00.

Kate M
Kate MDarling Downs, QLD

Bad Quality and Terrible Customer Service

My 2 primary school girls got this for Xmas 2018 and the d shackles turn around and make the springs so loose they just fall off. Safety padding has ripped and the shade cover Sags down the middle. Have contacted Jordan at Vuly via email numerous times regarding the spring issues and I got told that it’s normal?! Really?! For $609 my springs are supposed to fall off?! And what about the other issues? Wish I had of just bought a cheaper one because it would probably be better quality!

Purchased in December 2018 for $600.00.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Mel S.Freshwater

Faulty product and terrible customer service

Purchased in November 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,000.00.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Mel S.

We have provided Denaya with two contact numbers as requested 6 days ago, and still have not heard from anyone at Vuly.

Sam
SamMoree

Terrible Customer Service

We purchased a trampoline from Santa for our children for Christmas. After having two sales people check our purchase for the correct number of boxes we ended up trying to create our trampoline on Christmas eve without a box. 5 calls later. 4 hangups by their post sales customer service team and then they incorrectly typed our claim. 3 more calls and finally I got through on the whole sale line. We are now 2 weeks after Christmas and no box. No trampoline. What a Christmas! Poor Santa!

Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was faulty

The net holes were not cut all the way through so had to do this ourselves- literally cut each individual hole. The poles were also misshapen, struggled to get them in and had to hire a steel-smith, he advised it was poor moulding and we needing to angle grind the openings. Do not recommended.
That said, now its up he loves it, I'm just not confident its safe.

Other Trampolines

Kristy B.
Kristy B.asked
Ultra

If you want to use the trampoline without the net, how would i stop water from going down into the t joiners. Is there plugs you can get

Hi Kirsty,

We recommend for safety and warranty reasons to use the trampoline with the netting. Unfortunately, we don't have an alternative method.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact our team on 1300 667 514.

Faera
Faeraasked
Ultra Large

Hi, will the shade cover and tent for the large Ultra also fit a large Lift?

Hi Faera,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the delay in response.

The Ultra is a different shape to the Lift so the shade cover and tent walls would not be compatible.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Rogerasked
Ultra Small

The netting near the door entry seems quite lose, and as a result it's easy to hit the two poles either side of the door from within the trampoline. On the other side the netting is tighter and you can't hit the poles. Just wondering if I've installed anything incorrectly or if this common on other people's trampolines too. Thank you.

namenamename
namenamename

This doesn't happen on our trampoline. If you are sure you installed it properly I would contact vuly and tell them it is faulty.

Roger

Good to know, thanks for the reply

Hello Roger,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please ensure that your net poles are fully inserted into the T-Joiners and that there is no groove visible on your net poles. This should make your shade and net taut.

If this does not rectify your issues, please contact our service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Compare all 4 Vuly Ultra
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $1,049.00$749.00$849.00$949.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count70 springs42 springs42 springs56 springs