Medium, Large, Small, XL

• Ease of Assembly
Jessica Patrick
Jessica PatrickCentral, SA

Safe and Fun

Our Vuly Trampoline was delivered ahead of the predicted date and only 5 working days after ordering it! I received email updates letting me know each stage of the process and tracked shipping. The video provided along with the instructions made for very straight forward assembly of the Trampoline and I am very pleased with how sturdy the frame is and good quality all the materials are. I had high expectations of Vuly as many friends have their tramps which have lasted years. After seeing our Tramp I can understand why Vuly have such a good name for themselves and the half price parts for life is an amazing service to provide :)

Purchased in March 2021 at Vuly Play Online store for $650.00.

namenamenameMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just amazing trampoline, excellent quality and easy to assemble.

Purchased in October 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $749.00.

Adel w
Adel wGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved us during covid lockdown n still going

Purchased in July 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $850.00.

Sylvia V.
Sylvia V.Mid West, WA

Absolutely worth it!

Purchased in September 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

Hus Ismail
Hus IsmailGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Trampoline around

Great customer service, easy to assemble and the kids absolutely love the trampoline with all the free accessories. One of the safest trampoline I've seen. My kids play on it every day and camp in it at night with the tent attachment.
Thanks Vuly!

Purchased in September 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
finzicat
finzicatAU

Love it.

Reasonably easy to assemble, instructions are clear, quality seems excellent. My 6 year old and my 18 year old both love it. Arrived from Qld to Melb in 3 business days. Very happy. I love that the springs are on the outside of the net and the net is a fine mesh. The overlapping door envelope is great, no zipper to bother with.

Purchased in September 2020.

ammaserwaa
ammaserwaaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service from Jess at Vuly.

Thank you so much for looking into my enquiry and taking the time to sort it out. Thanks also to the customer service team for answering all my questions when I called. I was not sure which Vuly would fit in my backyard and what would work for my boys. Can’t wait to receive it and set it up.

Purchased in August 2020.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Roberto G.
Roberto G.Perth, WA

awesome trampoline tent

We have had the Vuly Ultra (medium) trampoline for about 3 weeks and the kids love it. The assembly video instructions were easy to follow and the trampoline was up in little time. It is very sturdy and it feels solid which gives me confidence that it will handle my kid's. We had other cheaper trampolines that my kids were able to just drag around the yard, but this one is solid and it needs two adults to move which is great to avoid the kids breaking it or hurtung themselves.The free tent, cover and basketball hoop are really good too. We've had a movie night in there. Lots of fun. Highly recommended.

Purchased in August 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $849.00.

Love it!!

This is the second vuly trampoline I've purchased only due to upgrading because my kids needed a larger one they are well worth their money they stand up to the Pilbara heat too.

Purchased in July 2020 at Vully for $949.00.

Find out how Vuly Ultra compares to other Trampolines

Very good trampoline, apart from the hiccup with customer service (see my earlier review)

Purchased in May 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,099.00.

Excellent customer service

Great size for two primary school aged kids and Mum to jump on. Excellent customer service, price and accessories. Not quite as easy to assemble as the old Classic and needed three adults at one point of assembly. Appears very stable and strong.

Purchased in June 2020 at Vuly Play.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Best thing ever, kids love it, it’s great quality, highly recommended *****

High quality product, definitely hit the target demographic and more would definitely buy again!
Fast courier and the company very easy to deal with and efficient!
If you are considering a trampoline go no where else

Purchased in May 2020 at Vuly Play.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Wish we had bought this sooner!

Our Vuly trampoline has been an amazing investment. We The kids love playing on it, meaning they are outdoors and active most of the day.
The quality of the product is exceptional and my husband was able to assemble it with ease.
The customer service was wonderful too, and delivery was within the estimated time frame.
Thanks Vuly!
Yermania Spataro

Nick nick
Nick nickbrisbane

Bigger than expected

Used by my 10 year old son, sturdy but still easy enough to be moved if needed. Takes a bit to set up but once done it is sturdy and. We also got the tent for sleepovers

Purchased in April 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

N Nguyen
N NguyenSydney

Sturdy trampoline

Purchased in November 2019 for $599.00.

Kristy B.
Kristy B.asked
Ultra

If you want to use the trampoline without the net, how would i stop water from going down into the t joiners. Is there plugs you can get

Hi Kirsty,

We recommend for safety and warranty reasons to use the trampoline with the netting. Unfortunately, we don't have an alternative method.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact our team on 1300 667 514.

Faera
Faeraasked
Ultra Large

Hi, will the shade cover and tent for the large Ultra also fit a large Lift?

Hi Faera,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the delay in response.

The Ultra is a different shape to the Lift so the shade cover and tent walls would not be compatible.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Rogerasked
Ultra Small

The netting near the door entry seems quite lose, and as a result it's easy to hit the two poles either side of the door from within the trampoline. On the other side the netting is tighter and you can't hit the poles. Just wondering if I've installed anything incorrectly or if this common on other people's trampolines too. Thank you.

namenamename

This doesn't happen on our trampoline. If you are sure you installed it properly I would contact vuly and tell them it is faulty.

Roger

Good to know, thanks for the reply

Hello Roger,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please ensure that your net poles are fully inserted into the T-Joiners and that there is no groove visible on your net poles. This should make your shade and net taut.

If this does not rectify your issues, please contact our service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives

Compare all 4 Vuly Ultra
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $1,049.00$749.00$849.00$949.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count70 springs42 springs42 springs56 springs