VW Removals

VW Removals

Brand Manager for VW Removals? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
    Sands
    SandsSydney, NSW

Perfect Service.!

Moved my 3 bedroom house recently with VW Removals. The guys started at 7 am and finished the move on time. Everything was done smoothly and nothing got damaged. I would recommend them to everyone.

A Team!

We just used VW Removals for the third time in 6 years and were quickly reminded as to why we continue to use them as our trusted removalists.
    The team are amazing; efficiant, incredibly professional, well mannered and cared for our belongings as if they were their own. Could not ask for a more stress-free move! 10/10 service.

Rhonda
    RhondaSydney Surrounds, NSW

A perfect removals comapany.

VW team made our removal so smooth and absolutely stress free. They had to get everything through the stairs but the guys handled everything so well. They came on time and did everything with no hassle. Highly recommend you guys..!!!

Charlotte
    CharlotteSydney, NSW

Excellent job done.

This was the first time i used VW Removals to move my house. The guys who did the move were friendly, polite and professional. They handed everything really well. The owner communicated everything really well and there was no problem caused during the whole process.

Helen Clugston
    Helen ClugstonSydney, NSW

Amazing Removal Company..!!!!

VW Removals helped me move my office a few days ago. I am impressed with the guys work and satisfaction too. Massive well done to the team and the owner as well. They are reliable, genuine and friendly. Good job guys..!!

Kylie
    KylieSydney, NSW

Brilliant Job Done..!!

This company is perfect..!!!! I moved my 3 bedroom apartment house and the job was done really efficiently. I am impressed with their work and would love to hire them again. Two guys who did the move were friendly and professional too. They packed everything safely and none damage was done to the furniture. They also arranged me their storage at a reasonable price, which really helped me. The owner communicated everything via emails and calls and informed me regarding every little detail. All my concerns were attended and looked after.

Nash
    NashSydney, NSW

Amazing service recieved.

I booked to move 2 bedroom apartment house. Two guys came to do the job as planned. Everything was moved pretty swiftly and none damage was done to the property. The whole move was finished on time. I got a great service from VW Removals team and was extremely satisfied with the move. I would highly recommend them.

Rachael Rofe
    Rachael RofeSydney, NSW

Poor & costly experience - NOT recommended

These guys were absolutely fantastic !!

Booked to relocate from a 2 bedroom apartment ...VW Removals turned up as scheduled...two friendly, polite guys...got straight to it...everything moved no hassles...obvious experience in manouvering large items down stairs, thru doorwars, etc....very careful with everything....did the whole move north to south of Sydney in less time than expected...I cannot speak highly enough of them....very satisfied with the whole process, including their price.

Chris K
    Chris KSydney, NSW

Shonky - DO NOT use this crowd.

Check the price before agreement

Maria
    MariaSydney, NSW

Recommend Highly

Hi
    I moved from a 2 bed apartment from lane Cove to Mosman the boys were amazing, Greg and Emanuel was the 2 guys names, very fast and professional and funny to.
    No damages.
    Highly Recommend

Susan and Manon
    Susan and ManonSydney, NSW

Best Removalist I've ever used

These guys were outstanding, on time, fast, and no damages.

The 3 guys had to take 2 items over the balcony which they made look easy, nothing was difficult for the guys.

Would use again for sure if needed.

Melinda R
    Melinda RSydney, NSW

The best move I’ve ever done. Highly recommended!

The guys moved me between 1 bedroom apartments in North Sydney. They were so accommodating and worked tirelessly. I was incredibly impressed with both Wills for providing advice pre move and Mike for doing such a brilliant job on the day. Everything was meticulously covered and taken care of, no scratches or damage. They really knew what they were doing and they were a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend their services!!

Col
    Col

Worked tirelessly with a smile!

What a top group of Guys! Will was a breeze to book with, very clear on all costs and no hidden extras. On the (rainy) move day Greg & Troy were absolute Champions! Working tirelessly and at a very fast pace. Even my mammoth fridge didn't phase them! They remained so friendly and happy throughout the move. It was a pleasure to move with VW .... well, as much of a pleasure as moving ever can be! Thanks guys! Columbine

Read more reviews - page 2