VW Removals

VW Removals (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for VW Removals? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
    Joy
    JoySydney, NSW

Worst company ever. Don't book them!

I booked with this company for a move last month and they didn't show up! I was calling [name removed] (i think he's the owner) on the day of appointment and he never picked up. They didn't even apologise for the inconvenience they caused!!! I don't know how these companies can get away with these! They would normally drop off a discount voucher to your mailbox.. Don't be fooled!

Unfinished job

Find out how VW Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Clare1982
    Clare1982Neutral Bay

Expert Removalists - Would Highly Recommend

I used VW Removals back in March to move my 1 bed room apartment. The boys called me when they were on their way to me and arrived when they said they would. They completed the move quickly and safely. They were professional and a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend VW Removals to my family and friends.

Good guys, very helpful.

Moved to 2 Bedroom Terrace in Woolloomooloo from Storage works at Artarmon. There was no time quoted but the guys started at 10:15 am and finished at around 2:00 pm. The boys are helpful and didn't make any complaint at all.

karen

Damage and no repect or followup

I moved just under a year ago and employed this company. My furniture went into storage and when it was delvered in January there was very little that was not damaged. No communication re settling this issue so now I am faced with costs for legal action which is now pending. I will be however seeking full compensation including legal fees.

Nice work VW getting your girlfriend to give you a 5 star rating below

Terence
    Terence

"Extremely Rude"? Really???

Worse than terrible! Avoid at all costs.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how VW Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

4444Sydney

They are unorganised and unreliable.

Christina
    ChristinaSydney

Do not use - they broke multiple items of ours when moving