WA Country Builders Questions & Answers

Bunbury, Geraldton, Albany, etc...

4 questions from our users

sven

svenasked

Afternoon
We have build with WA Country builders Geraldton Office in 2015, which so far has not been a very happy experience. I have received a notice yesterday that our maintenance request has been rejected.
The same request was approved in 2015 & 2016 same issues. I am not satisfied with the way it has been assessed by Geraldton WA CB and would like to bring this to the attention of the WA CB head office.
Can someone provide me with the relevant names and contact details?

Sven

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Sven, please see below details:
www.wacountrybuilders.com.au/contact-us/
tel:1800227161

If you require more details, please see our website [as per link above]. I am sure we can resolve any maintenance queries in a timely manner. Thank you.

Marianasked

I have had various issues with our home and we have paid trades people to fix these issues. Our Al fresco ceiling has mould and cracks we have had this painted by a painter twice and still have issues. Would Country Builders do anything about this?

Marian

Just as I thought no response.

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Marian, apologies this has not be seen/answered properly. For urgent home issues it is advised to contact your local WA Country Builders office with your concerns. Alternatively please let me know your build address and I can pass your details on to our team. Kind Regards.

Marian

Have contacted country Builders Bunbury regarding render falling out and was told it was cosmetic. Someone was going to get back to me, never happened. My daughter is still waiting for maintance to her home which is now almost 2 years. So you can see I would be wasting my time.

chan09asked

Any one built in Busselton area and what is there experience?

Alicia
Alicia

We lived in Busselton while building in Bridgetown. Your build will depend on your building supervisor and the shire. Overall build costs may be higher due to it being further away from Bunbury (and where lots of trades are based). We could do most things via the local office but had to go to bunbury for the big things (and majority of communication based from there too.)
Just check where you build in busselton and what extras are needed. Ie do the sites have water, power, sewerage. Any covenants on the estate. Busselton has tons of new houses and a huge variety of site types. Those things add time to the build (and costs).
If you have specifics ask?

Hi Alicia
Thanks for the answer.
We live in Bunbury,so should not be an issue.
There are no major covenants on the land.
Is there any particular supervisor you were happy with WA COUNTRY Builders

Paul B
Paul B

We built in Busselton with redink. After service was terrible and building supervisor was not on the ball. Wrong air con installed, lots of maintenance issues that arose after house was built, had major issues getting anyone to address them. Plastering in house must have been done by an apprentice and various other things I wasn't happy with the finish. On the plus side they kept to build time frame.

conrad.roux.7

conrad.roux.7asked

My home was build in 2009 and only now noticed that water is surfacing through the shower into the passage will this covered by Country Builders?

jon
jon

NO if you let it go they will just let it go to court since they only have to give 6 years warranty best of luck i have issues along something similar and really after you fork over the cash they are very quick to say goodbye look at the water corporation site maybe you can nail them with the water corporations code

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Conrad, Thank you for your enquiry. Since the time you posted we have spoken with the General Manager in Albany and seen that your queries and maintenance issues have been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you. Kindest, Ali

Get an answer from our members and WA Country Builders representatives