WA Country Builders

WA Country Builders (page 2 of 7)

Bunbury, Geraldton, Albany, etc...

• Site Admin
  • Electrical & Lighting

Kiri

KiriMillbridge

Job Well Done

after falling in love with one of the display homes and wanting to make it our own with a few changes the team at wa country builders made that possible with no change being to hard.
the team where easy to deal with and always happy to answer any questions and were very prompt in doing so, which made the build so much less daunting.
the workmanship and quality of the build was second to none, a few minor things to fix before handover which were resolved quickly.

Construction End DateOct 2016
Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Kiri, We are happy to hear that we were able to help you through the build and ease your mind. Building quality is very important to us and we strive to deliver with every build. We hope you are enjoying your new home. Warm Regards.

From the beginning, we were in love with 'The Carbanup'. We found the plan promoted in the newspaper and one month later, it was still the best plan we had set our eyes on. One year and a built house later, we still think our house is the best on our block (sorry neighbours).

The workmanship and build quality was excellent. At our final inspection, we only had a few cosmetic problems which were resolved that week. Our supervisor managed everything very smoothly and was very easy to get in contact with. The office ladies and our sales consultant were all very prompt in replying when we had questions.

Construction End DateJan 2017
Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Meaghan, Thank you for wonderful feedback. We hope your neighbours are not too envious of your beautiful new home. Workmanship and build quality is very important to us. Thank you for choosing to build with WA Country Builders. Kind Regards.

SamnBrett

SamnBrettEsperance

So glad we chose Country Builders

The workmanship was excellent and the quality of the build was second to none. When visiting the site, the workers were friendly and inviting. Our build was smooth and easy, the building supervisior from Country Builders was always easy to deal with and we found him very approachable and would answer all our questions. Customer service and support was excellent as well. Would recommend Country Builders to everyone.

Construction End DateOct 2016
Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi There, It's great to hear that our tradesmen were friendly and inviting whilst you were visiting your property. Thank you very much for your review, Kind Regards.

Good build overall

Construction End DateSep 2016
Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Nathan, Thank you so much for your review. Your feedback is quite important to us as it can help us improve our services. We hope you are enjoying your new home. Kind Regards.

Poor builder

They don't worry about their clients once you sign on the line. No customer service at all.
Slow to respond. Would not recommend to anybody. We still struggling to get things fixed and their Managers think its a big joke making fun of peoples writing skills instead of concentrating on the task ahead.
Please make sure you read your contract. Be prepared to become the building supervisor.

Construction End DateDec 2015
Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Thanks for your review Neville and for your feedback. We are sorry if your experience hasn’t been to your satisfaction and we understand that the concerns raised are being addressed by our senior management team

Good experience

Build quality is good, only a few things that looked like the short cut had been taken but happy with the majority.
The build management at country builders was pretty good other then the poor communication with the site supervisor.
As for customer service we were pretty happy, everyone seemed really friendly, other than the communication issue with site supervisor.

Construction End DateDec 2016
Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Michael, Thank you very much for providing us with a review. Quality building is very important to us. We hope you enjoy your new home. Kind Regards.

Dream come true!!!

It was satisfactory in some cases, very good in tiling areas, very good in cabinet side. Customer service was always good and friendly.
Trevor Wright was an excellent man to deal with, he really helped shape our dream home. Trevors' experience was truly appreciated.
Sally handled the paperwork for prestart marvelously, as did Belinda. Lovely & friendly ladies.
Our property manager Cliff, he was helpful, and understanding , always friendly, a good man.
We love our home.
Thank you Country Builders.

Construction End DateDec 2016

Hi Katrina,
We are so glad to hear that your experience building with us went well and that you are loving your new home. Thank you very much for providing us with your review. Kind Regards.

Jared

JaredGeraldton

Very Satisfied Customer

We found our customer service and support was outstanding and exceptional. There was never a problem that was never dealt with and all responses were dealt with effectively and efficiently. Our build was very well managed. The site manager was very keen on every little detail. Overall we are extremely satisfied with the end product of our dream home. We cannot complain about the workmanship, feeling the build is of high quality.

Construction End DateNov 2016
Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Jared, Thank you so much for your review. WA Country Builders strives to provide great workmanship and an excellent building quality. We are glad that we could help build your new home. Kind Regards.

Ecclestone Street

Workmanship seems very good. We are very happy with the finished product. The floor coverings, window coverings and downlights look fantastic.
Cliff managed our building well. He was very good at solving problems and did not hesitate to sort out anything that needed to be attended to.
Customer service was very helpful with some good recommendations. Vicki was very good finalising some matters at completion of the building. Thank you Vicki.

Construction End DateSep 2016
Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi There, We are glad that you have had a good experience with WA Country Builders and that you found or staff to be very helpful. We strive to provide great customer service and workmanship. We hope you enjoy living in your new home. Kind Regards.

Joanna

JoannaAlbany

My dream come true

The customer service and support was amazing from start to finish. Everyone was always so willing to help. My house looks amazing and as of to date I have no major issues. For a first home builder I thought the whole build might have been a bit daunting but I was amazed how smoothly everything went. Thank you so much.

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Joanna, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Customer service is very important to us and we are glad to hear your first build went so well.. Enjoy your new home. Kind Regards.

Love my new house

The support from the ladies in the office, was a highlight for me, and the best of all the stages building my house. They were always supportive, friendly, helpful and went out of their way to make it a good experience. Thank you ladies. I would have appreciated more interaction from the sales consultant during the building process. Was congratulate on signing the contract, etc. but never received any phone calls during the building process or hand over. Some of the tradies were great and in some areas, I feel like I've wasted my money, with unfinished workmanship. Still have faulty workmanship in some areas Some promises were made, but never received.

A dream come true

We built for the first time and everything was more than exiting. After we decided on the design, we received excellent advice and help from the sales representative. The same service continued through Pre-start and the whole building stage, a special thanks to our great supervisor. The quality of tradesman ship is superb and the final product resembles the title "A dream come true".
If we should build again, our choice would be the same. Thanks WA Country Builders

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Claudia, Thank you for providing us with a review. We are glad to hear that you were excited to build with WA Country Builders and that you are enjoying your new home. Kind Regards.

Jade

JadeBunbury

Fantastic Company!

WA Country Builders have built us a fantastic home. It was lovely to hear positive feedback from each trade complimenting the last. It was very hard to find faults in our final inspection.
We very rarely needed to make contact with our supervisor, it was mainly towards the end of the build to clarify a few things.
The customer service was fantastic through every stage of the build. Country Builders were very accommodating when it came to our individual circumstance.
Can't thank you all enough!

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Jade, We are very glad to hear that you satisfied with our customer service as it is very important to us. We hope you enjoy your new home. Regards.

Duns borough golf course house

I recently built a home on the golf course in duns borough lakes with WA country builders in busselton. The quality of the build was fantastic, the support from supervisors, tradesman and office staff was awesome, the project progressed smoothly and on time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends. I had a great all round experience and I'm now living comfortably in my sensational new house!

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi There, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We hope you enjoy your new home.
Kind Regards.

Dream Home Build

From build design to completion of our beautiful home cannot be faulted. Everything went very smoothly. We would not hesitate in recommending WA Country Builders. We probably at sometime met with all trades involved in our build and all were very friendly and helpful. The customer service and support has also been faultless. Thanks to all involved in building our beautiful home.

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi, thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are glad to here that you would recommend us. We hope you are enjoying your new home. Regards.

Sam

SamBunbury

Building New House Review

The workmanship and quality of our build is the best we have done. We have built quiet a few times in the past and have found Country Builders to have been to the best quality. Our build has been managed well with contact from all staff throughout. Tradespeople have been friendly. Customer service has been to the highest quality with any changes or unexpected items coming up throughout the build. The house has been built to our full expectations. We have been living on site which has made things easier to watch over but all and all a great building company to choose. We would look at building with WA Country Builders in the future and would recommend them to any of our friends and family.

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Sam, Thank you for your review. Quality of workmanship is very important to us so it is fantastic to here that you found ours to be good. We hope you enjoy your new home. Kind Regards.

Jess

JessBunbury

Easy Ride!

This is the first house that we have ever built, I feel from the beginning to the end has been pretty seamless. The sales rep was very accommodating with helping us choose the right house plan and making slight changes to suit our needs through to the building supervisor who got the job done. We had a few hiccups before our handover, but they were rectified with no problem. The only thing I could suggest is that we had more contact during the building stage just to keep us updated on what was happening. As this was our first build we were always curious as to what was happening and where we the house was at, etc. Other then that I would recommend WA Country Builders and I would use them again.

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Jess, thank you very much for your review, your feedback is valuable to us. We hope you enjoy your new home. Kind regards.

The Best in the Business

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Catherine, It is wonderful to hear you had such a great experience with WA Country Builders. Thank you very much for your feedback. Kind Regards.

Quick, easy and affordable

I have been pleasantly surprised about how easy, quick and affordable it has been to build my new home with WA Country builders. The design team changed the specs to suit my needs at minimal cost. Everytime I popped in to see someone, even without appointments, they accommodated me. The building team worked fast and consistent and kept site clean.

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Yvette, thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope you are enjoying you new home. Kind Regards.

Matt and Mel

Matt and MelMid West, WA

Amazing Building Experience. Very Happy!

WA Country Builders Geraldton were an excellent team to help build our home. No question or request was too difficult and they went out of their way to make us feel safe and informed as we are 6 hours away from our new house. The building supervisor was brilliant and kept in touch the entire build. The finished product is faultless and they've extended our maintanence period to accomodate the fact we are not moving in immediately. The quality of the fixtures and accessories that they use is top of the range. Would recommend WA Country Builders Geraldton to anyone. Thank you all so much.

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Matt and Mel, thank you very much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you are happy with our service. We hope you enjoy your new home. Kind Regards.

sven

svenasked

Afternoon
We have build with WA Country builders Geraldton Office in 2015, which so far has not been a very happy experience. I have received a notice yesterday that our maintenance request has been rejected.
The same request was approved in 2015 & 2016 same issues. I am not satisfied with the way it has been assessed by Geraldton WA CB and would like to bring this to the attention of the WA CB head office.
Can someone provide me with the relevant names and contact details?

Sven

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Sven, please see below details:
www.wacountrybuilders.com.au/contact-us/
tel:1800227161

If you require more details, please see our website [as per link above]. I am sure we can resolve any maintenance queries in a timely manner. Thank you.

Marianasked

I have had various issues with our home and we have paid trades people to fix these issues. Our Al fresco ceiling has mould and cracks we have had this painted by a painter twice and still have issues. Would Country Builders do anything about this?

Marian

Just as I thought no response.

Rachel C.WA Country Builders

Hi Marian, apologies this has not be seen/answered properly. For urgent home issues it is advised to contact your local WA Country Builders office with your concerns. Alternatively please let me know your build address and I can pass your details on to our team. Kind Regards.

Marian

Have contacted country Builders Bunbury regarding render falling out and was told it was cosmetic. Someone was going to get back to me, never happened. My daughter is still waiting for maintance to her home which is now almost 2 years. So you can see I would be wasting my time.

chan09asked

Any one built in Busselton area and what is there experience?

Alicia
Alicia

We lived in Busselton while building in Bridgetown. Your build will depend on your building supervisor and the shire. Overall build costs may be higher due to it being further away from Bunbury (and where lots of trades are based). We could do most things via the local office but had to go to bunbury for the big things (and majority of communication based from there too.)
Just check where you build in busselton and what extras are needed. Ie do the sites have water, power, sewerage. Any covenants on the estate. Busselton has tons of new houses and a huge variety of site types. Those things add time to the build (and costs).
If you have specifics ask?

Hi Alicia
Thanks for the answer.
We live in Bunbury,so should not be an issue.
There are no major covenants on the land.
Is there any particular supervisor you were happy with WA COUNTRY Builders

Paul B
Paul B

We built in Busselton with redink. After service was terrible and building supervisor was not on the ball. Wrong air con installed, lots of maintenance issues that arose after house was built, had major issues getting anyone to address them. Plastering in house must have been done by an apprentice and various other things I wasn't happy with the finish. On the plus side they kept to build time frame.

Get an answer from our members and WA Country Builders representatives