WA Housing Centre

WA Housing Centre (page 9 of 10)

Listing monitored by WA Housing Centre

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Really happy with everything!

The build was really quick and had no issues. Great customer service from start to finish. Nothing was too hard and everyone was friendly and willing to help.

All finishing in the house were done to a high standard. Great selection of all standard products and most upgrades were at a reasonable price.

Will definitely consider WA housing if I build again.

Hi Rhys,
Thank you for this great review! We are so pleased to hear you were happy with our customer service and the finished product. We wish you all the best in your new home!

Gerard
GerardMaddington

No Happy

It was a bad experience for me with WA Housing center. I think i had a wrong sale consultant that why he never answer the phone or the mail. Today my house is handover without a window in my second bathroom my house is small for the price i paid and the variation order i spend lot of money is not on my beget in general I'm disappointed.

Danika
DanikaPerth

Great build with WA Housing Centre!

Admin T.WA Housing Centre

Our son loves his new home

We had a slow start to our build due to some council regulations where we were building but it was all handled well. Once the house started to be built it was quick and well done. We were kept up to date all the way through the process. Our construction consultant Cassie was very good to work. Thank you for building our house.

Hi Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are pleased to hear that you've had a great experience building with us and that you're happy with the outcome!
You're most welcome, thank you for choosing WA Housing Centre.

Matt w
Matt wWestern Australia, 6069

Did a fantastic job

The quality was awesome and when i noticed something wrong they would fix it right away and fix it better than i would exspect to be done really gone above my exspectations.

my build was pretty well managed stayed withing the estimated time without risking quality.

Customer service was awesome any questions or concerns that i would bring up were listened to and not shoved off like i have heard with other builders 10/10 would go with this company again

Admin T.WA Housing Centre

Hi Matt, thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience dealing with our team and that you would build with us again. We wish you all the best!

Perfect house

it was agood experience throughout and happy with their servrice built a quality house at a reasonable price . Paper work took little bit longer
And after that once construction started everything went very smoothly every step was informed and had house inspection regularly and construction finished on no time . I would say value for money going with wa housing .

Hi Gurpreet,
Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear you are happy with our building process and we wish you all the best in your new home!

Get quotes

Great first home building experience

We are very happy as first home owners. WA has done a great job with the house and we couldn't be more happier. Yes we did have a few hiccups with admin in the beginning, but have to say thank you to Nicklas and Alyce for helping us along the way, you guys we great. Construction went fast from start to finish, as we were out of town for most the build, everything went smoothly. Could have done with some more photos on the portal. Over all this was a great experience and could easily do it all again. Thank you

Construction End DateApr 2016

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

So happy with our new home!!

We've just moved into our new home built by WA Housing Centre, and we couldn't be happier, everything is amazing. Our Sales Consultant helped us customise the house to what we wanted, without blowing our budget! The build was well managed with great lines of communication, with Administration providing quick responses to any queries. Overall we're very happy and can't wait to spend the next week filling this amazing shell of a home!

Admin T.WA Housing Centre

Hi Ethan, we are so pleased to hear how much you both love your new home and that you enjoyed building with our team. Thank you very much for writing this review and we wish you all the best!

Josie
Josie

Very happy with the whole experience!

I'm very happy with the finished product, my sales consultant Joe was able to add in more storage spaces, high ceilings and changed the design to fit my needs perfectly, as well as patiently guiding me through the application process with Keystart - I had special circumstances so this took a lot more of his time then he is probably used to! The construction supervisor Kendall and especially Deb in the office were both great at keeping me informed and the final construction seems to be high quality. I am most pleased with the online portal - it's unbelievably helpful to have everything in the one place and it's exciting to see when an update has come through with more progress on the home. Couldn't be happier with the process :)

Kat
Kat

First home building experience with WA Housing

Had a bit of a rocky start with the admin side of the build in terms of sales and finance dept and it did take a long time for construction to start, but now that I have seen the end result I am happy. On the positive side though my Building Supervisor was nice and his Secretary Deb was very helpful. It would have been nice to be a little more involved. Customer service and support (on the building side) was great. They did listen to my concerns and were quick to fix them. The quality of the build and workmanship was good. Thank you for building my 1st home!

Construction End DateNov 2017
Admin T.WA Housing Centre

Hi Kat, thank you for this positive review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your build and that we got to be a part of your first home building journey!
We wish you all the best.

Tori
Tori

Amazing work, great customer care

The property we had built was amazing from plans to handover. Everything was so well organised and we were informed every step of the way. The house is amazing and exactly what we wanted. Sturdy and perfect. All the people involved in the build were friendly and answered any and all questions we had as noob customers. All in all the whole process was amazing and we would do it all again.

Admin T.WA Housing Centre

Hi Tori, thank you for this fantastic review! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your new home and that you enjoyed building with us. We wish you all the best!

Reids
ReidsPerth

Great First Home!

We had a bit of a rocky start in the beginning with the admin side but that was quickly resolved. Darren was a great sales rep who worked very closely and patiently with us to achieve all that we wanted in a first home. Great Job Darren, our house looks amazing.
Once construction started, things really started to take off. Alyce was very helpful and informative with all her updates on the progress of the build. She responded very promptly to any queries or concerns we had throughout the build. Thanks for all your assistance to date. Our supervisor Matt was also very helpful and prompt.
We were given a very good team to work with and overall we are very pleased with the outcome. Thanks for an amazing home!

Admin T.WA Housing Centre

Hi Reids, thank you so much for this great review! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with you new home. We wish you all the best.

Robbie
RobbiePerth

First Build, Great Building Experience after a Rocky start with Sales.

Rocky start with sales. Once the ball was rolling it was very smooth sailing from Pre start to end of construction. Supervisor as very helpful from the start and answered all Questions. Admin was very quick to respond to all questions and very helpful along the way.

Builders did a great job and turned out exactly how we wanted.

Hi Robbie,
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you had a good experience and that you're happy with the end result of your new home!
We wish you all the best!

Harry upson
Harry upsonPerth

Great

The customer service from start to finish was really good, all the staff I interacted with were really friendly and gave me all the important information a first home buyer needed they were also really quick at responding to any questions that I might of had about my build.
My site manager was also really good he was on top of everything and made me feel very comfortable to talk to him about any concerns I had.
Altogether a really easy and good experience.
Thanks!

Hi Harry,
Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience building with WA Housing Centre and we hope you enjoy living in your new home.
- The WA Housing Centre Team.

Building fantastic, Salesman crap

Construction End DateJuly 2017
Lysh
LyshPerth

First build

I think my building supervisor was good and kept the standard up. It's my first time building so a little confusing, the WA portal was very handy though and easy to use. The building stage is pretty straight forward. The paper work before and during is full on. There is people to call for questions and help along the way. I found friend who have already build houses very handy for advice.

Hi Lysh,
Thank you for your positive review and choosing WA Housing Centre to build your first home! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the building experience and we wish you all the best.

JoJo
JoJoGolden bay

Brilliant

Workmanship was amazing and build quality was just as good
The build was managed extremely well constant updates although would have liked more photos especially as I was in Sydney throughout the duration
The costumer service was brilliant and support I got was unbelievable phone calls and emails always available for me to chat to them cannot thank them enough building your house is daunting but building from another state is even more so

Hi JoJo,
Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us to build your home. I will definitely pass your feedback on to the construction team. We wish you all the best!
- The WA Housing Centre Team

Natasha
NatashaPerth

Stress-free build

We were very impressed with the quality of the build, everything was done to a high standard. Our building supervisor was extremely helpful, gave great advice & managed our build very efficiently. I found everyone we dealt with to be knowledgeable & always happy to answer questions. My only complaint would be that we were unable to get an accurate date of completion near the end of the build which made giving notice at our rental very difficult & we have ended up having to pay a week more rent than necessary.

Great first experience

High quality build with great efficiency. The whole process was easy, stress free and very quick. Sales staff were very helpful throughout the building phase. We were kept up to date with through the online portal. The handover was also done in a timely manner. Site was clean and ready to move in. Thank you WA Housing for your great service.

Hi Taran,
Thank you so much for this 5 star review! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your new home and the building process! Thank you for choosing us and we wish you all the best.

Kris
Kris

Fantastic experience

We built our first home with WA Housing Centre and we are happy we made the right decision. The building process went smooth. From slab down, the whole process went so fast (4 months to be exact). On the inspection day we could not even fault the house. It's that great! We could not wait until we move in a few weeks time and enjoy it.

We would like to thank everyone who helped us build our first home. You all have made it a stress free one for us.

We would definitely recommend WA housing centre to anyone who are looking at building their new homes.

Hi Kris,
Thank you so much for this review and for recommending us! We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with your building experience. Thank you for choosing us to build your first home - we hope you love it!
- The WA Housing Centre team.

Enjoyable experience with exceptional service!

High quality build with great efficiency. We were well informed at every major milestone and had friendly, approachable supervisors who provided good insight into progress and attention to detail/defects. Only minor defects resulting from design changes during the build phase, all which were rectified. The online portal was great to see all our documents, progress and selections in one place and be able to see who our contacts were. Thanks again for a brilliantly designed home and painless build.

Hi Mike,
Thank you so much for this 5 star review! We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your building experience and your new home! Thank you for choosing us.

Great first build experience

After hearing some absolute horror stories from friends who have built houses with other builders my wife and i were reluctant to build, but was still the best option for us to get our first place in the location we wanted. We met with a consultant from WA Housing who showed us a heap of options in our budget, and was super friendly and not pushy (like everyone else) and ended up sitting down with us to help create an individual design so we could fit the family into a place with a big backyard for our small budget. Once finance was finally approved slab was quick to go down, and we were at the site almost every day checking the quality of the build, and never had to complain about anything.

Hi Jeremy,
Thank you for this great review! We are so please to hear you had a positive experience building with WA Housing Centre and that you're satisfied with your build. We wish you all the best!
- The WA Housing Centre team

Good start to our First Home journey

Olivia
Olivia

Positive First Home Experience

The building time was very quick once the slab went down, everything followed in quick succession. The PCI meetings, the minor things that needed to be corrected after first PCI, and the key handover was also done in a timely manner. The site was cleaned and house virtually ready to move into when keys handed over ( only needed interior paint). The building supervisor was very friendly and punctual, took the time to go through all of the house at the PCI meetings, paying attention to detail and didn't make you feel rushed.

Hi Olivia,
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience building with WA Housing Centre. We hope you enjoy living in your new home!
- The WA Housing Centre.

Paul
PaulPerth

Great First home experience

My wife and I ended up selecting WA housing center to build our first home. The whole process was easy and as stress free as it could be. Sales staff were helpful and willing to work around our strange working hours to meet and discus plans and options. Throughout the process we were kept up to date with through the online portal (which is very helpful as you can look up details of your build where ever you are) and phone calls after each stage was complete. The final house is great and everything we expected.

Hi Paul,
Thank you for this 5 star review and congratulations on building your first home together! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience building with us and that you're happy with the finish of your new home.
- The WA Housing Centre