Dometic CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

Dometic CFX 95DZW (94.5L) Questions & Answers

33 questions from our users

Jacob B.

Jacob B.asked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

Hi, I have a Waeco CFXDZW dual zone fridge freezer. The larger compartment is set on 08 degrees Celsius, yet the freezer led light on the display is on. How do I turn off the freezer and make it a fridge?

Joyce H

Joyce H asked

Hi folks
One of the doors on the fridge pops open, any advice on how to correct

Andrew020202

Andrew020202asked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

Hi a have cfx 95 and the display is not working properly parts of the numbers are missing or dont light up any help would be appreciated

Brad B.

Brad B.asked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

My fan is not going....wot Ken I do to fix it

Bernard beluite

Bernard beluiteasked

Remouved doors

Bernard beluite

Bernard beluiteasked

Change door side

Jay Sheffieldasked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

We have had our fridge for 12 months now and continually having an issue. We run our fridge in a camper trailer and it is well ventilated. I have rewired the camper with high quality cabling direct to batteries which are 2 x 100ah AGMs. We utilise a good quality Anderson plug connector.
The issue we have is when the outside temperature is above 32-33 degrees the fridge turns on however it seems it gets stuck on one side and whilst the light says it has changed over to the other side to cool, it keeps cooling the other side and will continue to run until we turn it off. We leave it for 5 minutes turn it back on and its ok. Unfortunately when we leave our camper for day trips we have come back to the fridge side being -15 instead of 4 and everything frozen and the freezer side being above 10 instead of -3.
We have taken it to a Dometic repairer however both times they have been unable to replicate the problem. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Peter B.

Peter B.asked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

hi my waeco 95 has just started to go to -11 from 3 on the fridge side and bascily turning the freezer side from -6 to 12 plus on 240 volt or 12 volt with no warning still in warranty

Richard G.
Richard G.

If fridge is freezing be sure the emergency switch not inadvertently activated as it runs continuously in that mode

Jay Sheffield

Mine has been doing the same thing. I can’t work out what the issue is nor can the Waeco authorised repairer.

Eric A.

Eric A.asked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

Hi, I have a dometic cfx 95l and i lost the power cord. the one i ordered has a 8a slow burn fuse in the tip of the cigarette plug and it keeps blowing. Any ideas? I hear that the cif lighter is not enough juice but how do i direct wire it to DC?

Sean P.
Sean P.

I run mine on a Anderson plug with a in line fuse never had a problem, the Anderson plug is a better connection and you don't get voltage drop from it

laddison003

laddison003asked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

My cooler have err2 code what does it means?

Justin

Justinasked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

Hi, I have the cfx95dzw. Both compressors work on 240v, on 12v only one works, the other I can hear it kick in but then it stops. I put it in emergency mode and both worked, switched back to 240v and both run simultaneously.

Andrew

Andrewasked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

How long should it take for your fridge to get to the desired temperature? First time I have turned it on. It’s been running for 2 hours and the temperature has not changed. Thought/ help please.

Kellie S
Kellie S

It takes about an hour for my fridge to get from 24 down to 3 degrees celsius

Jase gonebush
Jase gonebush

Hey guys I find if you fill your fridge / freezer with cold food it comes down fast but empty will take for ever and make th e fridge work harder and use all your 12v power fast..

Warren L.

Warren L.asked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

Hey there I have a new 95L waeco fridge freezer, I set the freezer on -18 and it struggles and will only get to -10 -12 max and even when there both in fridge it still seems like it almost runs every 5 minutes anyone else has similar ??

scotty
scotty

I am the same, a new 95L, one side goes to -18, the other cant get past -10. Did you find a solution?

Rodney B.
Rodney B.

my cfx 95l is now doing same freezer side is not going higher then -10 if i set it higher it just runs all day saying - 10 does anyone no why this is mine goes 24/7 had it for about 3 years now cheers rod

Colleen B.
Colleen B.

ours is doing the same, did you find out what is causing it Thanks

Matt

Mattasked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

My freezer side works perfectly but my fridge side reads, what I set the temperature too, but freezes all the gear. And when I drop a thermometer in that side, it reads -16. When it is set on 10. Any help would be great

Jessica

Jessicaasked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

My freezer says it’s -11 degrees but won’t keep things frozen we’re running it using the 12v lead any help appreciated it’s only 3 months old

Graham

Hi Jessica, yeah, sounds like the same problem we had with the first one. Before you take it back, check voltage level at the plug. Should be12.7v-13.5v or there about. They will want to know this just to try and put the blame on someone else. These are only fridge/freezers the same as your house fridge and should work exactly the same. If you get the run around just threaten them with the Ombudsman.
Best of luck

Simon B.asked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

I have an Er2 display and freezer not working! Does anyone out there know what to do

Simon B.asked

I have a Er2 display on my freezer and no go! Anyone have any advice

Hi Simon - did you get an answer?? Mine has the same issue.

Craig W.

Craig W.asked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

My cfx95 blue status light is staying on in the big compartment and the temp reading is 36 and is freezing everything inside ? Why?

Er 2 error and now freezer!??? Anyone out there have any ideas

nino

ninoasked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

settings one side ok other side stays off how to fix

Rob

Robasked

CFX 95DZW (94.5L)

I have the unit set to 2c in the back compartment and -20c in the front it seems to be running constantly switching from one comp to the other with 10min break, is this normal? The ambient temp is 28c and the unit is in the shade all day.

See all Dometic Waeco CFX Series questions

Dometic CFX 95DZW (94.5L)