Dometic Waeco CoolPro TC-35FL (33L)

Dometic Waeco CoolPro TC-35FL (33L) Questions & Answers

MPN: TC35FL

8 questions from our users

Benny M.

Benny M.asked

Waeco CoolPro TC-35FL (33L)

My cooler box runs perfect it just doesn’t get any cooler than 15 degrees. I have tried it with ac and dc still does not get cold. I ran it all day and night and the next morning still only cooled down to 15 degrees. Any suggestions would be nice

steve.lindz
steve.lindz

Maby try putting some ice in it for about 12 hours before you use it to cool it down, then once you put your things in it should be ok to use, you could also replace the Ice to keep it cold, don't lave running in your car without the car running it will flattern the battery quickly.

Tom j

Tom jasked

Keeps clicking on 240v & doesn’t start.But works on 12 volt

Alan

Alanasked

Waeco CoolPro TC-35FL (33L)

I have just connected mine via the 12 volt cord to a 240v adapter and the fridge shuts off and comes back on, does not run continuously

Claudia G

Claudia Gasked

Waeco CoolPro TC-35FL (33L)

Can I use my thermoelectric cooler lying on its side?

Don
Don

Claudia
As the cooling system is mainly solid state electronics with a cooling fan on a heat sink I imagine that it should be ok. It should be like operating a notebook pc on its side.

Hardball
Hardball

Shouldn't make a scrap of difference, other than thermal leakage as cold air which will flow downhill, leaks out the lid seals.
Unlike conventional fridges, there are no moving parts other than fans so issues such as hydraulic lock, caused by lubrication oil getting past compressors when you tip fridges on their side, is not a problem.

Trav S

Trav Sasked

Waeco CoolPro TC-35FL (33L)

I need to replace the " top pcb control board for a tc35fl-ac? Do u know how much and what company would supply this? Its the chipboard control panel that goes inder the membrane digital all Waeco sticker

David S.
David S.

160 quid for the part can buy a new one for that

Rob

Robasked

Waeco CoolPro TC-35FL (33L)

Our Tc-35Fl waeco won't work on 250 volt just clicks but does work on 12 v anyone know what's wrong it's the old style 2 pin cord and no fuse to be found anywhere were told its in the cord but isn't

Amy R
Amy R

I have same problem

Nodasked

Waeco CoolPro TC-35FL (33L)

My TC 35 fl just died while on a trip and a friend advised me to look for a fuse of some type. Removed the inspection cover that holds the fan and could see nothing replaceable so I may have to take it to a repairer.

But is it it worth the trouble with wages as they are today.

Any suggestions or just off to the dump.

Paulc98
Paulc98

In the tip of the power cord there is a 5amp fuse. Remove the end cover by pulling it off and the fuse is easily accessable

Nod

Will give it a try tomorrow. Thank you very much for that

Nod

Had a good look for a fuse and there is none in this model. Tried to run the Waeco again and there is a slight hum coming from the mechanism, probably the cooling system but the fan does not operate.
Also tried it on 12v and still no success

Dazza

Dazzaasked

Waeco CoolPro TC-35FL (33L)

How long does 35l take to get cold??
Cheers ahead

Glenn
Glenn

We normally put it on an hour before putting anything into it. They will hold temp low but will not cool things down so you have to have things cold before putting them into the Waeco.
Hope this helps.

Mr Mojo Risin'
Mr Mojo Risin'

How long is a piece of string?

Grahamw29
Grahamw29

I usually let the fridge chill down overnight before using it next day. Once the cabinet is cold, I have put hot drinks in the fridge and they get cold. If I put hot drinks or food into the fridge without chilling the cabinet down first, the fridge has to draw out the heat from both the cabinet and the drinks or food. Just like a domestic fridge at home, it would struggle to do this. Treat it like the home fridge and make sure it is cold before placing anything inside and you will be surprised at how well they work.

See all Dometic Waeco TropiCool Series questions