Wahl Deluxe Grooming Station 9854-612

Wahl Deluxe Grooming Station 9854-612

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Trevor S

Trevor SAU

Perfect

mines the 9864 (which I assume is the same - refer below) REVIEW '-After 30years of using razor blades I found this to do the job in a fraction of the time. I normally have 3day-1week growth so this does the job well. The only thing it doesn't do is the close shave, but it is a trimmer and I love it! - COMMENT for product review - when I tried to write my own review on my iPhone6s , product review wanted a subcategory but it wouldn't accept anything I typed in

Anton

AntonMelbourne

Neat concept, terrible battery logevity, crappy Chinese made blades

Raj

Raj

What a waste of Money

For the first time I went with Wahl from Shaver Shop in Morley. I bought it just few weeks back and from day one it has been giving me problem. I need to charge if for 8 hours to get one trim. If I take more than 3 mins to trim I can feel the battery is dying. I went to Shaver shop morley and they said its working fine. Obviously they didnt trim their own beard for more thn 3 mins to check if the shaver was working fine. I just had to leave the trimmer with them and i asked them to throw it in the bin... What a waste!!! I wish i had bought my trimmer from Harvey Norman or Good Guys like always :-(

Need to charge it for 8 hours for a shave. didnt trim properly. Nothing worked.