Wahl Elite Pro 79602-12

Wahl Elite Pro 79602-12

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Red Patrick

Red PatrickWiley Park

Perfect hair clipper

I found the Wahl Elite Pro clipper the best I’ve used in a while.
Straight out of the box after putting oil. I used it on my two boys and myself. It glides easily and shaves Asian hair very nicely without pulling my kids or getting hot that’s I even shaved mine.
The attachments are great with the extra 1/2 and 1 1/2 which I never had before with my previous Wahl Clippers. It was a normal 1 to 8 sizes.
I bought this on sale at Shaver Shop on the 07th July 2018 for $88 while on sale. I had some issues with the shipping and was sent a massager instead of a clipper but that was easily sorted.
For asian hair (one of my boys has a very fine hair) it’s a perfect machine!
I highly recommend this clipper.

Falco

FalcoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed in this product

From new, this Elite Pro hair clipper from Wahl (cost $150) was very painful, like its pulling every hair out individually. I took it back to the retailer I purchased it from, three times (Shaver Shop) and they said nothing wrong with it, maybe you need new blades. New blades after eighteen months. I previously owned a set of Wahl clippers for twenty five years and all I did to those was oil them. Totally disappointed in this product and the retailer.