Wahl TurboStar 5000 WD5000

Wahl TurboStar 5000 WD5000

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PEK

PEKOak Flats

GREAT PRODUCT

I purchased this hair dryer about a year ago and I am very happy with the product performance. It has a strong motor, and comfortable grip. I use it every day and love it.

AK56

AK56

Love it

I bought this with the diffuser for when I want to wear my hair in natural curls. I love this hair dryer. I used to use a cheap one just for the sake of drying but decided to invest in a decent hair dryer particular for curls. It's dries my hair very quickly and I have extremely thick hair that takes a long time to dry naturally. It does however cause my hair to frizz but I think any hair dryer would do that to my type of hair.

Sezza

SezzaMelbourne

dries my hair in half the time of my other dryer

I really love this hair dryer - I thought my old hair dryer was great but this is seriously drying my hair in half the time of my other dryer. It's pretty light as well so your arm doesn't get tired.

Erin

ErinAustralia

Awrsome

This hairdryer is the best I've had. Easy to use and the settings are awesome. It drys my hair so fast and the highest setting is really powerful. I would recommend this to everyone. I have really thin hair and it's perfect for my hair.

Melissa

MelissaPerth wa

Excellent product worth every cent

Multi heat and speed novel ensures direct air flow where you point it
Best results for hair fullness with hairdryer
Does not dry hair out like straightening irons
Multi styling and creations

Suzanne Raven

Suzanne RavenSydney

Quick to dry

I've recently upgraded to this hair dryer after a fair bit of research. The reviews were great and I so pleased I've made the purchase. The dryer is easy to handle and dries my hair really quickly. The price was great too

Michelle Ng

Michelle NgSydney

Excellent dryer

Brought a hair dryer recently......great dryer to get...my hair dry very fast...nkt heavy...convenient!!not noisy at all!!strong blow dryer...with cold n hot selections ....cheap to get!..come with 2 different head for curl or straight

Jill

JillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

I have had a Wahl Turbostar 5000 professional dryer for at least 15 years. I am not a hairdresser but the Wahl was initially recommended to me by my hairdresser. I have never had a problem with it and it far outshines any other hairdryer I have tried. It is made in Italy and is fast, efficient, reliable and compared to cheaper department store dryers it's professionally 'weighted' for continuous use by Hairdressers which makes a huge difference. It may weigh slightly more than the department store dryers but you get what you pay for. I will definitely be replacing this one with another Wahl exactly the same when the time comes.