Walkers Shortbread Fingers

Walkers Shortbread Fingers

Brett C.

Brett C.Launceston, TAS

Best off the shelf option available

As something of a shortbread connoisseur, I can vouch for the deliciousness and authentic character of this product.
There are many ordinary shortbread options on the market and I believe Walkers to be the best of the more commercial and readily available products.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I buy the different ones that come around during Christmas time, they have so many types and you can find them at a great price at Kmart. These are made in Scotland and they are in a lovely tartan designed box and look great as part of a gift to someone. I really like these buttery treats, but only buy them very rarely because they are super naughty!
These are so yummy and so rich tasting that they are an occasion treat only. I love the way they melt in my mouth and they taste so buttery (because they have butter in them!) and lightly salty too. They are special treats and great served to guests for afternoon cuppa.
These are very rich (high fat content) biscuits and are a rare treat for me.