1.9

22% · 27 · 78%

Anne
Anne

Best recruitment experience with Alex

The recruitment journey with Alex from Wall Street was fantastic, encouraging and professional who knows what is the best fit for both sides. I got the role I applied for and it is the perfect job for me.
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Wall Street were fantastic during the whole process, from the first point of contact, to the interview & eventually to being selected for my applied role. The staff were really professional & were willing to go above and beyond to answer my questions. Very happy.
brehem
brehemMelbourne2 posts

Wall Street: HR Systems & Services   DM
bowdcha
bowdchaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

They have no concern for candidates and treat them like cogs in a wheel rather than human beings. They will not listen to you or give you the time to speak, don’t bother.
Wall Street: HR Systems & Services   DM
Awful
AwfulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Name11
Name11Melbourne

Chiara C
Chiara CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Completely unprofessional

I had a 'txt message' to call wall street hr to book in for an interview.(yes, they didn't even have the decency to call me) I had to drive to st kilda (took me an hour) for the interview. I was in there for about 7 minutes and the lady would constantly talk over the top of me and wouldn't let me finish my sentence. I was told i would find out within 3 days if i made it to second interview.

6 days later and numerous calls (they were supposed to call me back and didn't) trying to find out how my interview went, i was told i am unsuccessful.

No email, no call, nothing, to inform me.

I had read these reviews previously and didn't want to believe they were nonsense, but they are. Very very unprofessional.

Unimpressed