Wallace Bishop Online store

Wallace Bishop Online store

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Katrina

KatrinaHunter Region, NSW

Beware of lengthy delivery times if shopping online with Wallace Bishop.

I purchased a watch for my husbands birthday with delivery assured within 3-5 days. 15 days and 2 phone calls later, we are again promised (for the 3rd time) that it will be delivered by next week.

LAN

LANSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality and shipping

Order arrived over a month later than estimated arrival. Bracelet broke within a few days of wearing. Terrible quality, super flimsy and felt cheap. Customer service offered me a 10% discount but it turned out to just be an “abandoned cart” code. Never buying from them again.

jdines50

jdines50

Don't Bother !!

Tried to buy earrings online store...advertised all over the site including when you click to cart..use GIFTS to receive $20 off it does'nt work..I called them was told yes it was faulty ..gave a different code to try again..then you get to payment and it says payment denied fraudulent ..called them again said they were fixing it...Hmm no one called me back ..Tried several times to purchase..GAVE UP !! went to another jewellery store along with everyone else it seems..Bad Luck Wallace Bishop ..I shop I shop somewhere else !!
Better get your act together it's expensive advertising on TV could be a waste of money

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Wallace Bishop Online store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Wilma H

Wilma HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

Hi I would like to give a big ' thank you' to staff at Australia Fair Store for their wonderful service recently with a small problem I had. Their pleasant manner and service was excellent could not be more helpful Would always shop there Wilma

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service and beautiful rings made for me thank u wallace bishop morayfield

Had two beautiful rings made for me at wallace bishop morayfield. They r better than i ever expected. Thank u everyone involved in helping me design and make my rings

Warranty Claim MadeNo

why read a message and not respond

Hi I purchased a locket from your website and have tried every form of contact to get an idea when this will ship? Yet you read my correspondence thanks to a read receipt but don't bother to respond? I hope my order will arrive as reading the reviews I confess to not feeling confident. It is a pity though as I purchased this locket to give to someone who just lost two family members and now all I can say to them is have no idea when or if this will arrive.

Wallace Bishop