Wallace Bishop Online store

Wallace Bishop Online store

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jdines50

jdines50

Don't Bother !!

Tried to buy earrings online store...advertised all over the site including when you click to cart..use GIFTS to receive $20 off it does'nt work..I called them was told yes it was faulty ..gave a different code to try again..then you get to payment and it says payment denied fraudulent ..called them again said they were fixing it...Hmm no one called me back ..Tried several times to purchase..GAVE UP !! went to another jewellery store along with everyone else it seems..Bad Luck Wallace Bishop ..I shop I shop somewhere else !!
Better get your act together it's expensive advertising on TV could be a waste of money

Wilma H

Wilma HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

Hi I would like to give a big ' thank you' to staff at Australia Fair Store for their wonderful service recently with a small problem I had. Their pleasant manner and service was excellent could not be more helpful Would always shop there Wilma

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service and beautiful rings made for me thank u wallace bishop morayfield

Had two beautiful rings made for me at wallace bishop morayfield. They r better than i ever expected. Thank u everyone involved in helping me design and make my rings

Warranty Claim MadeNo

why read a message and not respond

Hi I purchased a locket from your website and have tried every form of contact to get an idea when this will ship? Yet you read my correspondence thanks to a read receipt but don't bother to respond? I hope my order will arrive as reading the reviews I confess to not feeling confident. It is a pity though as I purchased this locket to give to someone who just lost two family members and now all I can say to them is have no idea when or if this will arrive.

Wallace Bishop