Wallace Bishop Physical store

Wallace Bishop Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (20)

Steve W.

Steve W.South East Queensland, QLD

Lack of service

Upon arriving at Queens Street Mall store to purchase a gift for my wife.
I found myself waiting for some time to gain any notice from staff.
A male staff member assured me that someone would be with me soon?
He proceeded to return to his flirtatious confirmation with a young female customer. His attention towards this customer was highly inappropriate.
I was put off by this experience and left the store.
I later found out that he was the store manager?.

Store LocationWallace Bishop Queens Street Mall

Quoted double actual watch battery replacement cost!

My TAG watch needed a replacement battery so I went to Wallace Bishop and they said it would be $295. I had looked at the Tag Aust. website beforehand and saw they charge $295 for a full service so WB's quote seeemed high. I called TAG whilst at WB and found they replace batteries for only $143! Charging double the price for the same service can't be justified so I won't be going back.

Store LocationCarindale

Not HappyNorth Queensland, QLD

Tag Watch repair service pending

pending outcome, really hope my watch comes back to me without any more problems as it is sentimental and was given to me by a infamous Australian gangster who is now deceased.

Store Locationcastletown
Not Happy

It was the Brisbane workshop I have no problem with the staff at Castletown. PS. would just like to add that The watch has been taken off me twice by the police in the past and has been returned to me both times.

Helooooooo....

Sold a nice pair of huggies earrings...never spoil myself that much but hey they were half price...lady said get these you never have to take them out, so she put them on and there they stayed until I lost one 3 days later...I was willing to pay for another pair but at a fair price...nup!

Store LocationMyer center Brisbane
Abbie S.Wallace Bishop

Wouldn’t recommend, service is horrible

Lesley T.

Lesley T.South East Queensland, QLD

Jellewry

Sales person, Lyndell, at Helensvale store was very patient and helpful. She worked within my budget and did whatever she could to meet my needs. Made my day. Customer service with a smile.

Emmat

EmmatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolute crap

Their products are cheap mass produced crap
The staff are not reasonable when issues with the items occur and refuse to refund or exchange.
Staff have absolutely no knowledge of the products.
Staff force their 'care plans' down your throat that don't offer or provide you with anything of substance

Store LocationLismore

Sharon I.

Sharon I.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

2 day's out of warranty!!!!

Store LocationWallace Bishop _ Tuggerah Westfields
Audrey

AudreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Prices High, Quality Poor, Staff Unhappy

People need to consider the type of Family Business they are supporting. The atmosphere upon entering is thick, heavy & tense. The staff appear under pressure and nervous. The stock is typical & boring. Nothing impressive enough to justify their prices. My Repair became a fiasco. Item came back worse than before it went in not once but twice. Amazingly the cost increased above & beyond quote. There are many better Jewelry Stores to go to. Integrity does not exist within the Wallace Bishop Company.

Poor customer service

After purchasing a watch from the store it took them almost 3 months to supply a link which they promised at the time of purchase would not take long. The manager and sales assistant just keep making poor excuses as to why it was taking so long and I had to frequently chase them to get updates. I would never deal with this shop again.

Store LocationQueen St Mall

nita

nitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

we went to the Queen Street Mall store today and had fantastic service and help from Olivia. Olivia went out of her way to help us.
We have been to a number of stores with the same issue and received no help or assistance.
Many thanks for your kind assistance,
Nita and Richie

Store LocationQueen street Mall Brisbane

Michael L

Michael LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor watch service.

Took my Tag Heuer watch in for battery and seals replacement and pressure test. They gave it back with the bracelet the wrong way around. The first time I submerged it less than a metre the inside fogged up. The watch is rated for diving. Previous services the buttons and crown are replaced but this time the buttons were not as they still had scratches. I called up and the response was that I must have had the crown unscrewed which it was not. The watch is now with Tag getting repaired at my cost.

Store LocationBrisbane city.

Julieth A.

Julieth A.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

We sent to fix my engagement ring. They told us it would take only 2 days, then told us that will take longer maybe 1 week. So we called them again after 1 week and again told us it will take 2 weeks and it's been almost 3 weeks and they still don't give me my ring. They are unpleasant, the manager is terrible, she attends the clients very badly. It is a store that I do not recommend. The worst in this city. It was in Carindale.

Store LocationCarindale

Ebony

EbonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shame I can’t give it 0 stars

Absolutely disgusting service from the manager. She thinks her poop doesn’t stink. No help from her at all.
My ring has had problems 4 times and it just keeps coming back with more and more issues. Would never buy from them ever again. This was at the NORTHLAKES store.

Store LocationNORTHLAKES

Toowoomba grand central

Absolute amazing staff, always helpful and kind. The manager is flawless with impeccable taste and doesn't try to sell you anything.. she listens and shows you what she thinks.. only once has she not had what I was after and rang me three days later after extensive research found exactly what I wanted!! I've never seen such amazing service. Always a delight to go to this store.

Store LocationGrand central Toowoomba

Store Manager Excellence .

Incredibly satisfied with the service provided to me on numerous occasions. Staff and in particular the store manager made each experience easy and provided me with exceptional customer service. The pricing was on point and the items are are breath taking.

Store LocationToowoomba Grand Central

Tyrone

TyroneDarling Downs, QLD

Would Not Purchase From Shop Again.

Store LocationClifford gardens Toowoomba & Grand central toowoomba

Poor quality and insincere staff

Jewellery has broken twice in a matter of weeks after only a couple of months of owning it. Couple of hundred dollars to fix each time as it's not covered under warranty as it is my "fault because they can see it has bent" - worn under normal circumstances. The stolen heirloom it replaced was worn for decades without issue. Staff have been insincere in most interactions.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from them !

So disappointed, had a custom made ring adjusted by them , twice they ruined it as they couldn’t return it with all the stones in place. No apology, the diamonds were loose and one fell out - they refuse to fix this custom made ring and again no apology

Store LocationWallace Bishop Carindale

Terrible customer service.

I purchased gold diamond set bangle for my daughter 6-4-2019. The latch was faulty so returned to store for quick repair/replacement. No such thing as quick. After my constant phone calls, and chasing store to store, took until 9-5-2019 for replacement bangle to be supplied. The worst part is I asked for a response in a letter to Stuart Bishop, advising that I did not want to use social media. Obviously customers are not worthy of a response. Social media is now my only option

Store LocationLoganholme