Wallace Bishop Physical store

Wallace Bishop Physical store

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Audrey

AudreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Prices High, Quality Poor, Staff Unhappy

People need to consider the type of Family Business they are supporting. The atmosphere upon entering is thick, heavy & tense. The staff appear under pressure and nervous. The stock is typical & boring. Nothing impressive enough to justify their prices. My Repair became a fiasco. Item came back worse than before it went in not once but twice. Amazingly the cost increased above & beyond quote. There are many better Jewelry Stores to go to. Integrity does not exist within the Wallace Bishop Company.

Poor customer service

After purchasing a watch from the store it took them almost 3 months to supply a link which they promised at the time of purchase would not take long. The manager and sales assistant just keep making poor excuses as to why it was taking so long and I had to frequently chase them to get updates. I would never deal with this shop again.

Store LocationQueen St Mall
nita

nitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

we went to the Queen Street Mall store today and had fantastic service and help from Olivia. Olivia went out of her way to help us.
We have been to a number of stores with the same issue and received no help or assistance.
Many thanks for your kind assistance,
Nita and Richie

Store LocationQueen street Mall Brisbane
Michael L

Michael LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor watch service.

Took my Tag Heuer watch in for battery and seals replacement and pressure test. They gave it back with the bracelet the wrong way around. The first time I submerged it less than a metre the inside fogged up. The watch is rated for diving. Previous services the buttons and crown are replaced but this time the buttons were not as they still had scratches. I called up and the response was that I must have had the crown unscrewed which it was not. The watch is now with Tag getting repaired at my cost.

Store LocationBrisbane city.

Julieth A.

Julieth A.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

We sent to fix my engagement ring. They told us it would take only 2 days, then told us that will take longer maybe 1 week. So we called them again after 1 week and again told us it will take 2 weeks and it's been almost 3 weeks and they still don't give me my ring. They are unpleasant, the manager is terrible, she attends the clients very badly. It is a store that I do not recommend. The worst in this city. It was in Carindale.

Store LocationCarindale

Ebony

EbonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shame I can’t give it 0 stars

Absolutely disgusting service from the manager. She thinks her poop doesn’t stink. No help from her at all.
My ring has had problems 4 times and it just keeps coming back with more and more issues. Would never buy from them ever again. This was at the NORTHLAKES store.

Store LocationNORTHLAKES

Toowoomba grand central

Absolute amazing staff, always helpful and kind. The manager is flawless with impeccable taste and doesn't try to sell you anything.. she listens and shows you what she thinks.. only once has she not had what I was after and rang me three days later after extensive research found exactly what I wanted!! I've never seen such amazing service. Always a delight to go to this store.

Store LocationGrand central Toowoomba

Store Manager Excellence .

Incredibly satisfied with the service provided to me on numerous occasions. Staff and in particular the store manager made each experience easy and provided me with exceptional customer service. The pricing was on point and the items are are breath taking.

Store LocationToowoomba Grand Central
Tyrone

TyroneDarling Downs, QLD

Would Not Purchase From Shop Again.

Store LocationClifford gardens Toowoomba & Grand central toowoomba

Poor quality and insincere staff

Jewellery has broken twice in a matter of weeks after only a couple of months of owning it. Couple of hundred dollars to fix each time as it's not covered under warranty as it is my "fault because they can see it has bent" - worn under normal circumstances. The stolen heirloom it replaced was worn for decades without issue. Staff have been insincere in most interactions.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from them !

So disappointed, had a custom made ring adjusted by them , twice they ruined it as they couldn’t return it with all the stones in place. No apology, the diamonds were loose and one fell out - they refuse to fix this custom made ring and again no apology

Store LocationWallace Bishop Carindale

Terrible customer service.

I purchased gold diamond set bangle for my daughter 6-4-2019. The latch was faulty so returned to store for quick repair/replacement. No such thing as quick. After my constant phone calls, and chasing store to store, took until 9-5-2019 for replacement bangle to be supplied. The worst part is I asked for a response in a letter to Stuart Bishop, advising that I did not want to use social media. Obviously customers are not worthy of a response. Social media is now my only option

Store LocationLoganholme

David Barton

David BartonMid North Coast, NSW

wedding ring repairs in grafton nsw

amazed and elated at the the repair done on my wedding ring first class job
the price , the service i could not fault anything. the staff member Lilly looked after me from beginning to the end , never had first class service like this in a very long time , thanks once again to all concerned with this major repair in Grafton yours David Barton

Store LocationGrafton shopping world ref 014084

JohnD

JohnD

Terrible service on watch repair

Store LocationQueen Street Mall, Brisbane CBD
Eugene M.

Eugene M.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service!!!

Charlestown NSW store.
I would like to thank the store manager "Kylie" for her wonderful service, and experience helping me purchase the watch I've always wanted. The "TAG Heuer Fomula 1". Kylie was very thorough and nothing was a problem for her. Its was refreshing to have received such good service.
Thanks again Kylie !!!

Store LocationCharlestown NSW
L hutchison

L hutchisonDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing service at the Toowoomba store!

I recently shopped at the grand central store in Toowoomba. I was served by a lady by the name of Katrina. I just wanted to express how lovely and helpful she was. She bought me a coffee and spent 40 minutes helping me! So genuine and friendly and I will never forget the service I received, a really lovely lady and an absolute pleasure to have been served by.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationToowoomba grand central shopping centre

Nigel

NigelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Southport

Excellent customer service was received from Australia Fair in Southport. Friendly and very helpful thank you Sandi for helping me with our purchase and the jewellery cleaning. We will return.

Store LocationAustralia Fair

Lindi

LindiSouth Australia

Couldn't be happier!!

I have purchased many presents for family, friends, & even treated myself from the store in Grand Central, Toowoomba. The girls have always been full of knowledge of the products they have in store, or what is available. The prices have always been fair, & the store was prepared to help with a small problem that arose. Thanks girls.

Store LocationWallace Bishop, Grand Central Toowoomba

Stacey Baker

Stacey BakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible workmanship

Store LocationToombul

Alice

AliceCentral Queensland, QLD

Disgusting, poor product quality, refund process contravenes the Australian Consumer Law, complete disregard for OFT

Store LocationIpswich