Wallace Bishop

Wallace Bishop (page 2 of 13)

Physical store, Online store

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

L hutchison

L hutchisonDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing service at the Toowoomba store!

I recently shopped at the grand central store in Toowoomba. I was served by a lady by the name of Katrina. I just wanted to express how lovely and helpful she was. She bought me a coffee and spent 40 minutes helping me! So genuine and friendly and I will never forget the service I received, a really lovely lady and an absolute pleasure to have been served by.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationToowoomba grand central shopping centre

Nigel

NigelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Southport

Excellent customer service was received from Australia Fair in Southport. Friendly and very helpful thank you Sandi for helping me with our purchase and the jewellery cleaning. We will return.

Store LocationAustralia Fair
Lindi

LindiSouth Australia

Couldn't be happier!!

I have purchased many presents for family, friends, & even treated myself from the store in Grand Central, Toowoomba. The girls have always been full of knowledge of the products they have in store, or what is available. The prices have always been fair, & the store was prepared to help with a small problem that arose. Thanks girls.

Store LocationWallace Bishop, Grand Central Toowoomba
Stacey Baker

Stacey BakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible workmanship

Store LocationToombul

Alice

AliceCentral Queensland, QLD

Disgusting, poor product quality, refund process contravenes the Australian Consumer Law, complete disregard for OFT

Store LocationIpswich

DavidB

DavidBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor product quality and their refund process contravenes the Australian Consumer Law

Store LocationQueen Street Brisbane

Awful customer service & suboptimal workmanship

Bought drop pearl earrings which fell apart. They took no responsibility of their workmanship. Not very interested.Charged just under $300 for the work to be done. Rather unfriendly when I dropped them in and even worse when picked up today. Never had similar issues with Cartier nor Tiffany. Suboptimal shop and unprofessional staff !So never going back !
Dr T

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Would just like to say a huge thank you to Gillian at Wallace Bishop Indooroopilly, and the lady who first greeted me when I entered the store(her name started with a D !! ) I had previously visited another store and felt very insignificant. After contacting Anna at head office I was directed towards Indooroopilly to assist me. I felt welcome, valuable and the outcome couldn't have been more perfect. Thanks to all xoxo I have one very happy mummy !!!

Store LocationIndooroopilly

Misleading sales manager at Indooroopilly Centre store

Hi, I had a ring rebuilt through the Indooroopilly store, which is is much worse condition now than before the repair. I have been back and spoken to the shop several times, and their response has been unapologetic and they have offered to rebuild again if I pay them again to do this. I feel I have taken the complaint as far as I can win the store and need to escalate this within Wallace Bishop. Who can I contact to discuss this with them?

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive watch battery

I took my Seiko watch to Wallace Bishop in Chermside for a new battery. I was told that the watch would have to be sent to the workshop and a new battery with seal would cost $65.
So I took the watch to Mr. Minit where I was charged $25 for a new battery and seal. Took 10 minutes.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Still didn’t get my engagement ring after 1 1/2 months waiting!

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have been given false and misleading impression

Adele C

Adele CWoodridge

Necklace repair was given back in pieces

I took my two tone necklace into be repaired as it had broken in 1 place. The sales lady looked at it and said that they will do a stress test which apparently is holding one end and running your fingers down it. A week later i got a call saying it had failed the stress test and the best option is to cash it in as it cant be fixed. I said i did not want to do that and i will pick it up. Unfortunately i did not look at it in the shop and 2 days later I checked it. They have destroyed it. It is now in pieces.Shredded.I am devastated that they would do this to someones precious chain and I will not go near that shop again.
I would give a zero if I could.

Hi Adele,
That's terrible news, I can look into this for you if you like? Please email the details through to abbie@wallacebishop,com.au - Abbie

Jen38Brisbane

Not happy ring resizing

Less then 6 months ago I put my engagement ring in to be resized, today I discover that where the ring has been joined back together has completely split apart. I would like my ring repaired ASAP with no charge as it’s completely unacceptable that after such a short time my ring is now broken.

Hi Jen38,
Than you for bringing the above to our attention, we will look into this straightway for you. - Abbie

Jaime H

Jaime HBrisbane

Fantastic service and staff

I went into the DFO store and found an absolutely stunning tanzanite necklace which my parents purchased for me. The staff were super helpful and friendly, and listened to what I had to say. 10/10 would go back and buy more!!

That's awesome Jaime, thank you. I'll email the team to let them know - Abbie

This is beautiful

Hi. My Name is Michelle Meredith. I went into your store at the logan Hyperdon 13/12/18 to get two repairs done. There was a really nice man who help me, his name was Hayden. Just went into day to pick up one of my repairs. I was blown away with what a great job they had done. My pendant, which I asked to be made into a ring is stunning. I would like the person who did this job to know. They are amazing. I can't thank you enough for what they have created. Please find this person and pass this on.

Glenn S.Wallace Bishop

That's absolutely amazing Michelle thank you, I'll certainly pass the above to Hayden and the team member that created this piece for you, Enjoy your new ring - Abbie

Michelle Meredith
Michelle Meredith

Thank you Abbie. I think it is important that this team member, knows how happy I am about what they created.

Hi Michelle,
The Associate that created you piece is so chuffed with your feedback and they have passed on their gratitude!
Thanks again Michelle

MJB

Worst customer service and after sales assistance ever.

Purchased a $5k watch that has now been FULLY rebuilt twice at my cost and sent away a 3rd time for another manufacturing fault. Wallace Bishop refused to acknowledge the item was obviously faulty and failed to return calls and emails until hounded by me. I will never shop with them or recommend them again.

Hi MJB,
That sounds very troubling, would you like me to look into this for you? my email address is abbie@wallacebishop.com.au regards Abbie

Sharon M

Sharon MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and repair

why read a message and not respond

Hi I purchased a locket from your website and have tried every form of contact to get an idea when this will ship? Yet you read my correspondence thanks to a read receipt but don't bother to respond? I hope my order will arrive as reading the reviews I confess to not feeling confident. It is a pity though as I purchased this locket to give to someone who just lost two family members and now all I can say to them is have no idea when or if this will arrive.

Annonymous

AnnonymousToowoomba

Toowoomba Grand Central A+++

Glenn S.Wallace Bishop

Wow - Thank you Anonymous, we do have a great team at our Toowoomba Grand Central Store and they will be super excited to receive this positive feedback. - Abbie

Tracey Golchert

Tracey Golchertasked

I was gifted a ring for my birthday (which was purchased on the 22/2/2019), which unfortunately, was not my taste at all. I went back to the W/B store it was purchased from the following Monday (25/2/2019) and I asked if I could exchange it or get store credit. I was told that I was only allowed an exchange and that was fine. I picked out a ring that I liked which was reasonably cheaper than the one I had received and the sales person said they would order it in, in my size and contact me when it arrived. She also told me to hold onto the ring that I wish to exchange it for and the purchase receipt and she would do the paperwork when the new ring arrived. I looked on the returns policy for W/B before going into the store and it states that I had 7 days to do anything about it. My question is seeing as the sales person didn't write or scan anything down regarding the exchange details, will I still be able to exchange the ring I don't want for the ring I do? And what happens to the balance of the money that is left over from the old ring to the new?

Angela K

Angela Kasked

Ganga Nasked

Hi my son had bought a bracelet type bangle for Xmas yesterday and I have got a similar type is it possible to get a full refund since I can’t keep it and couldn’t have taken it to the shop because it was closed on Xmas day so can I return it tomorrow?

Daphne
Daphne

Exchange or giftcard only. Refund for faulty items only

Ganga N

Thanks in future I will try and make sure all my family members read and see the refund policy before shopping for gifts at Wallace Bishop .I really don’t know what to buy now because I bought the longines watch ,rado and tissot watch already . Thanks and will shop where we can get full refunds if we decide to change our mind.

Hi Ganga,
Please visit the store that you purchased the item from and our Associates will assist further, we do offer an exchange, gift card for unwanted gifts or in store credit. We do have signs in store stating our refund policy and is also on the back of the receipt. But have a chat to our team and I'm sure they will be more than happy to assist - Abbie

Get an answer from our members and Wallace Bishop representatives