Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes Questions & Answers

Verifiedwallspan.com.au🏆 2024 Award
barabara
barabara

I am thinking of buying q house in karoonda sa 56kms from murray bridge end of this year, I will need three built ins, 9ft long and 5 hand span wide, do you install?

Lem S.
Lem S.

my exhaust fans and microwave oven stopped working, how can I get a repairman?

tan
tan

they do wardrobes and modular kitchen installations...i don't think they offer repair services...

you may need to try a licenced electrician or the brand related customer service. cheers

Margaret hallion
Margaret hallion

Hi was looking to get an in house quote done on my kitchen.or do we come to you with our plans/measurements.please either ring me on [number removed] or email me . Margaret

erinsurfsbad
erinsurfsbad

Hi Margaret, I'm just a customer of Wallspan. I suggest you give them a call. We went in to the showroom first (on the weekend) to get a general idea of what we wanted, then they came out for a measure and to design everything on their computer (one evening after hours). It was all pretty painless :)

Get an answer from our members and Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes representatives